Okay, so this is more than 10 things, but over the years, I've compiled the things I want in my ideal relationship...here they are!
1. Sharing our passions and honoring them even though they may not be the same passions
2. Passionate about our relationship
Here we go! No particular order!
7. Warm Personality
8. Internal Beauty
9. Eyes sparkle when she sees me
10. She accepts my love for her, completely.
Slow paced & steady
3. Very down to earth & not egotistical
4. Funny, of course :)
5. Selfless, devoted, & compassionate
6. Lots of fun!
8. Creepy & not offended or freaked out easily
10. Chill & not overbearing
1. Great kisser
2. Affectionate, likes to give and receive physical attention
5. Wants to satisfy me completely
6. Interesting, has varied interests, wants to talk about things other than just
7. Comfortable with self, with...
1. Faithful, loyal & respectful.
Can keep his **** to himself & wont talk about me to his friends (especially about what we do in the bedroom...).
ACTUALLY gives a **** about me, & won't pretend he does in the hope of getting his **** wet.
3. Takes care of...
Intelligence .. I need to be mentally simulated
Honesty .. I respect honesty even if the truth hurts
Confidence .. but not egotistic
Good sense of humour .. this is a big must for me I like to spend my time with people that ca. Make me laugh :)
I sooooooo like lists...here it goes;
1. Wit. Being mentally engaged is so stimulating.
2. She needs to be someone I admire as a person. Someone strong enough to take on life without assistance...
3. ...although I don't want a "lone wolf" type of person. Knowing I'm someone's...
A woman that can talk about almost anything
A woman that is willing to listen to what I have to say no matter the subject
A woman who is comfortable in her skin
A woman that can make me feel I'm the only man for her
A woman that is willing to share herself with me
who can make ME smile simply by smiling. Sounds odd, I know.
2) Open-Mind - It fascinates me when someone has a wide view of the world and situations, and takes those into consideration.
3) Gamer Girl - Yup, a girl who loves to play video games. Haha.
4) Kindness - A lady who...
Physically fit - healthy
6) Sense of humour
7) Sensible - acts appropriately (time & place for everything)
10) Strong will - may lose temper but will "stick it out" till things are done (+ stay with me through thick and thin)
Not sure if or...
First and foremost, sexual attraction and chemistry. He could have everything else, but without this, there is nothing but friendship.
Second, monogamy. I alone, must be a enough to keep him satisfied.
Thirdly, trustworthiness. I have to trust him implicitly before I can...
Now this list is not exhausted and I reserve the right to change it or add to it at any time!!1. Honesty2. Intelligence3. Kindness4. Respectful5. Passionate6. Romantic7. Attentive8. Affectionate9. Spontaneous10.Fun
!.) To feel your eyes burning into my back when you walk into a room looking for me.2.) My breath to catch in my throat even though I just had you.3.) The ability to make me lose my control when we make love.4.) Someone that sees only me, needs only me, wants only me.5.) Holds me...
Ten things I look for in a guy? Easy.
(1) sweet(2) understanding (3) has a sence of humer (4) protective but not overly protective (5) fun loving (6) a good listener (7) won't force me to talk about things (8) loves me for who I am (9) tough(like I won't cry because my dog died...
01. lead, follow, or get out of the way. I'm perfectly capable of steering this ship, and I have yet to meet the iceberg that prevents my swimming. If you have nothing to offer, be silent.
02. a personal sense of style. This is not about your clothes, though it will be...
10 things in no particular order (or gender, you may notice)
Funny as hell (and not afraid to use dirty, dark, sarcastic, satirical, or corny humor when appropriate)
RHC (Red Hot Chemistry) (and this you can only tell in person)
Not already married to someone else (seriously...
than me..I don't like standing on my toes to kiss :3
2: Blondes are just really cute
3: Blues eyes are really pretty
4: Smart but not too smart. i hate being corrected all the time
5: Likes to cuddle/snuggle because I love snuggling
6: Will hold my hand anywhere and at any time...
1. Communication- the ability to be able to talk to me about anything
2. Honesty- she should never hold anything back from me.
3. Understanding- she should be able to have the ability to want to understand thing she doesn't, so that she can learn about other people and their...
I always wondered why I had such a hard time in relationships. I am always questioning myself, always questioning my own motives, yet everyone would always tell me that is was not me. I kept questioning if it is not me then why am I always in a screwed up relation that is doomed...
I'm currently single and I am planning to be so for a while for personal reasons but if I ever to find someone I'd love her to have those things that I am going to mention.1- She has to appreciate the good and close friendship in a relationship.
2- Has the same religious views...
I look for no lover. I look for a lifetime mate.
Availability. Meaning single.
A sense of adventure, exploration.
Strength of mind, body, love.
I think a countdown is in order.
10 - Some physical compatibility. I'm in shape and I would like that in a lover
9- Some common interests, like a past history
8- Confidence. I can't know you if you can't express who you are
7- I have to know you and what you are all about
good at cooking
good at cooking
really good at cooking
an amazing cook
knows how to make a mean sandwich
is pleasing in the kitchen
knows how to turn on my taste buds
has no problem with cooking
can cook and have sex at same time
There are more, but these are a necessity:
Eyes that See My Beauty
Lips That Kiss Deeply and Without Malicious Motive
Hands That Caress My Soul
A Voice That Utters Words To Soothe and Support
A Respect For Me That Is Solid Through Even The Longest Hardship
Respect me and my family
4. Understand that sometimes I just need to be alone
5. Won't constantly text me when my dad is visiting
6. Okay with just staying in watching movies
7. Will be ok with me not saying 'I love you' until I'm ready
8. Not clingy but affectionate
9. Be there...
.. aka, if he loves me, it must be because of my personality, in a natural manner (getting to know each other first)
3. I don't want to be a freaking "rebound"... _-_
4. He is not judgmental on my looks (like, if I were to gain weight he would dump me or vice versa...)
4) Different interest
5) ease of being with (can tell them anything absolutely no exception)
6) companionship/ Friendship
7) lust and desire
8) nice ***
10) a need to want me
A hairy or natural body a bonus.
These in any order its all the same ;)
These are in no particular order. And I know Forever man has them in abundance....
1) A wonderful sense of humour. Laughter is vital in life. Laughter is the best medicine. Corny or not, loud or soft, be a clown for me and I will be yours!
2) Empathy. You must be able to put...
7) comfy (I love cuddling)
9) charismatic/lovable (with 4 brothers, he needs it)
Of course, good looking, rich and trendy never hurt either :D
1. Intelligence - someone i can discuss philosophy, science etc with.
2. Humour - this is like the ultimate trait I'm always attracted to. If a guy has a great sense of humour and can make me smile, he's already in my good books.
3. Kind - will not judge others and look at both...
and it got me to thinking. Which I happen to like. I read some of the other stories here. It got me thinking also. So many were one word lists. Words are such a poor way to communicate. Beyond the dictionary definition words have a meaning based on the person using them...