I think a countdown is in order.
10 - Some physical compatibility. I'm in shape and I would like that in a lover
9- Some common interests, like a past history
8- Confidence. I can't know you if you can't express who you are
7- I have to know you and what you are all about
1) . . . Well, first thing is first. . . there should be what is commonly called intelligence. Doesn't have to be a scholar, or someone elite. But has the flair to convince and influence men, ofcourse in productive manner.
The rest was randomly picked.
2) . . . .Second would...
1. Honesty-he must be honest. I forgive but I don't forget...Once you lie to me, it is the beginning of the end. Man up, tell me what you need, what is working, what is not working..
2. Communication-must speak in complete, intelligible sentences..No grunting, no groaning unless...
and it got me to thinking. Which I happen to like. I read some of the other stories here. It got me thinking also. So many were one word lists. Words are such a poor way to communicate. Beyond the dictionary definition words have a meaning based on the person using them...
There are more, but these are a necessity:
Eyes that See My Beauty
Lips That Kiss Deeply and Without Malicious Motive
Hands That Caress My Soul
A Voice That Utters Words To Soothe and Support
A Respect For Me That Is Solid Through Even The Longest Hardship
1. Nice personality
2. common life goals
4. sense of humor
8. things in common
9. knows how to treat of woman
11. healthy life style
12. No drugs or alcohol
13. open minded/ non judgemental
14.has a big heart...
One is my best friend. The other is my neighbor who I haven't been able to shake feelings for for 2 years. I made out with my neighbor (tongue and lip biting) and it was amazing. She fixed things with her boyfriend right after. My best friend lives 37 minutes away and we haven't...
1. He has to have a good sense of humor It's a must!:))
2. Someone to be very compassionate and love me for who I am, maybe because I don't really know how to show my feelings and sometimes I could be cold-hearted and that's why he has to be the opposite of me
!.) To feel your eyes burning into my back when you walk into a room looking for me.2.) My breath to catch in my throat even though I just had you.3.) The ability to make me lose my control when we make love.4.) Someone that sees only me, needs only me, wants only me.5.) Holds me...
Respect me and my family
4. Understand that sometimes I just need to be alone
5. Won't constantly text me when my dad is visiting
6. Okay with just staying in watching movies
7. Will be ok with me not saying 'I love you' until I'm ready
8. Not clingy but affectionate
9. Be there...
The 1- things I look for in a lover. Okay lets say Boyfriend or companion. Lover sounds to brounden.
1. Personality. Someone who is just full of life. Someone who can light up the room by just walking into the room and making everyone feel wanted and happy. Someone with a sense...
I'm currently single and I am planning to be so for a while for personal reasons but if I ever to find someone I'd love her to have those things that I am going to mention.1- She has to appreciate the good and close friendship in a relationship.
2- Has the same religious views...
1. Great kisser
2. Affectionate, likes to give and receive physical attention
5. Wants to satisfy me completely
6. Interesting, has varied interests, wants to talk about things other than just
7. Comfortable with self, with...
I look for no lover. I look for a lifetime mate.
Availability. Meaning single.
A sense of adventure, exploration.
Strength of mind, body, love.
for things in a lover, you fail to see the lover.
These are the things I find, when I am not looking - they are so much more precious that way!
A questing intelligence
An appreciation of life and of our world
A love of fine art and fine music
A connection to the energy of...
7) comfy (I love cuddling)
9) charismatic/lovable (with 4 brothers, he needs it)
Of course, good looking, rich and trendy never hurt either :D
Here we go! No particular order!
7. Warm Personality
8. Internal Beauty
9. Eyes sparkle when she sees me
10. She accepts my love for her, completely.
Now this list is not exhausted and I reserve the right to change it or add to it at any time!!1. Honesty2. Intelligence3. Kindness4. Respectful5. Passionate6. Romantic7. Attentive8. Affectionate9. Spontaneous10.Fun
who can make ME smile simply by smiling. Sounds odd, I know.
2) Open-Mind - It fascinates me when someone has a wide view of the world and situations, and takes those into consideration.
3) Gamer Girl - Yup, a girl who loves to play video games. Haha.
4) Kindness - A lady who...
First and foremost, sexual attraction and chemistry. He could have everything else, but without this, there is nothing but friendship.
Second, monogamy. I alone, must be a enough to keep him satisfied.
Thirdly, trustworthiness. I have to trust him implicitly before I can...
good at cooking
good at cooking
really good at cooking
an amazing cook
knows how to make a mean sandwich
is pleasing in the kitchen
knows how to turn on my taste buds
has no problem with cooking
can cook and have sex at same time
Physically fit - healthy
6) Sense of humour
7) Sensible - acts appropriately (time & place for everything)
10) Strong will - may lose temper but will "stick it out" till things are done (+ stay with me through thick and thin)
Not sure if or...
A similar Sense of humor.
Laughter is a big part of who I am, so they would need to have an appreciation for the kind of humor I like. Black comedy, dry humor, weird random humor, and they'd need to find the cartoons I watch hilarious because I plan on spending hours...
These are in no particular order. And I know Forever man has them in abundance....
1) A wonderful sense of humour. Laughter is vital in life. Laughter is the best medicine. Corny or not, loud or soft, be a clown for me and I will be yours!
2) Empathy. You must be able to put...
I always wondered why I had such a hard time in relationships. I am always questioning myself, always questioning my own motives, yet everyone would always tell me that is was not me. I kept questioning if it is not me then why am I always in a screwed up relation that is doomed...
My lover, my lover must be:
1) As brave as a lion
2) As wily as a fox
3) As cute as a bad boy bunny
4) As wise as an owl
5) As strong as a gorilla
6) As loyal as a fuzzy wuzzy hound
7) As deep as a dragon
8) As funny as an orangutan
9) As cuddly as a bear
10) With the intense...
because once I like you- I like you- no matter how awful you end of being 😁😁😣
But I will try:
1) Someone who will keep their penis in their pants
2) Someone who will pay me attention (I personally don't even think that's too hard- but I suppose it is...)
agnostic , atheist or not religious
4. smart ( i'm drawn to scientists)
5. Funny Funny Funny =D and not sensitive
6. believe in individual freedom
7. willing to help me go green
8. loves me for nothing but my personality
9. believes everyone is equal even if they...
Slow paced & steady
3. Very down to earth & not egotistical
4. Funny, of course :)
5. Selfless, devoted, & compassionate
6. Lots of fun!
8. Creepy & not offended or freaked out easily
10. Chill & not overbearing
Okay, so this is more than 10 things, but over the years, I've compiled the things I want in my ideal relationship...here they are!
1. Sharing our passions and honoring them even though they may not be the same passions
2. Passionate about our relationship
This is a simple version.1. Honesty.2. Loyalty.3. Passionate.4. Caring.5. Funny.6. Spontaneous.7. Romantic and loving.8. Responsible.9. Respectful towards people and everything else (elders, religion, culture etc.)10. Fun, adventurous, positive and happy.
a. sense of humor- must be able to have fun, be witty, sarcastic...not ALL the time, there is a time to be serious... and be able to know which is needed.
b. have pride about himself and me... jeans and a tank top are great for doing yardwork... but if we are going out somewhere...