This is a simple version.1. Honesty.2. Loyalty.3. Passionate.4. Caring.5. Funny.6. Spontaneous.7. Romantic and loving.8. Responsible.9. Respectful towards people and everything else (elders, religion, culture etc.)10. Fun, adventurous, positive and happy.
for things in a lover, you fail to see the lover.
These are the things I find, when I am not looking - they are so much more precious that way!
A questing intelligence
An appreciation of life and of our world
A love of fine art and fine music
A connection to the energy of...
1. Communication- the ability to be able to talk to me about anything
2. Honesty- she should never hold anything back from me.
3. Understanding- she should be able to have the ability to want to understand thing she doesn't, so that she can learn about other people and their...
A similar Sense of humor.
Laughter is a big part of who I am, so they would need to have an appreciation for the kind of humor I like. Black comedy, dry humor, weird random humor, and they'd need to find the cartoons I watch hilarious because I plan on spending hours...
My lover, my lover must be:
1) As brave as a lion
2) As wily as a fox
3) As cute as a bad boy bunny
4) As wise as an owl
5) As strong as a gorilla
6) As loyal as a fuzzy wuzzy hound
7) As deep as a dragon
8) As funny as an orangutan
9) As cuddly as a bear
10) With the intense...
and can laugh at themselves
2. Loves animals
3. Loves kids/ Wants children one day
6. Good listener
7. Remembers the little things
8. Sees the good in others
9. Gives second chances
10. Can make me smile no matter how bad my day has been
These are in no particular order. And I know Forever man has them in abundance....
1) A wonderful sense of humour. Laughter is vital in life. Laughter is the best medicine. Corny or not, loud or soft, be a clown for me and I will be yours!
2) Empathy. You must be able to put...
Okay, so this is more than 10 things, but over the years, I've compiled the things I want in my ideal relationship...here they are!
1. Sharing our passions and honoring them even though they may not be the same passions
2. Passionate about our relationship
After this point it is pretty much just preference
7) Comfortable with herself
9) Slightly timid/shy
10) Willing to debate, not just argue
who can make ME smile simply by smiling. Sounds odd, I know.
2) Open-Mind - It fascinates me when someone has a wide view of the world and situations, and takes those into consideration.
3) Gamer Girl - Yup, a girl who loves to play video games. Haha.
4) Kindness - A lady who...
1. Honesty-he must be honest. I forgive but I don't forget...Once you lie to me, it is the beginning of the end. Man up, tell me what you need, what is working, what is not working..
2. Communication-must speak in complete, intelligible sentences..No grunting, no groaning unless...
!.) To feel your eyes burning into my back when you walk into a room looking for me.2.) My breath to catch in my throat even though I just had you.3.) The ability to make me lose my control when we make love.4.) Someone that sees only me, needs only me, wants only me.5.) Holds me...
1) . . . Well, first thing is first. . . there should be what is commonly called intelligence. Doesn't have to be a scholar, or someone elite. But has the flair to convince and influence men, ofcourse in productive manner.
The rest was randomly picked.
2) . . . .Second would...
One is my best friend. The other is my neighbor who I haven't been able to shake feelings for for 2 years. I made out with my neighbor (tongue and lip biting) and it was amazing. She fixed things with her boyfriend right after. My best friend lives 37 minutes away and we haven't...
.. aka, if he loves me, it must be because of my personality, in a natural manner (getting to know each other first)
3. I don't want to be a freaking "rebound"... _-_
4. He is not judgmental on my looks (like, if I were to gain weight he would dump me or vice versa...)
01. lead, follow, or get out of the way. I'm perfectly capable of steering this ship, and I have yet to meet the iceberg that prevents my swimming. If you have nothing to offer, be silent.
02. a personal sense of style. This is not about your clothes, though it will be...
I'm currently single and I am planning to be so for a while for personal reasons but if I ever to find someone I'd love her to have those things that I am going to mention.1- She has to appreciate the good and close friendship in a relationship.
2- Has the same religious views...
Here we go! No particular order!
7. Warm Personality
8. Internal Beauty
9. Eyes sparkle when she sees me
10. She accepts my love for her, completely.
10 things in no particular order (or gender, you may notice)
Funny as hell (and not afraid to use dirty, dark, sarcastic, satirical, or corny humor when appropriate)
RHC (Red Hot Chemistry) (and this you can only tell in person)
Not already married to someone else (seriously...
than me..I don't like standing on my toes to kiss :3
2: Blondes are just really cute
3: Blues eyes are really pretty
4: Smart but not too smart. i hate being corrected all the time
5: Likes to cuddle/snuggle because I love snuggling
6: Will hold my hand anywhere and at any time...
There are more, but these are a necessity:
Eyes that See My Beauty
Lips That Kiss Deeply and Without Malicious Motive
Hands That Caress My Soul
A Voice That Utters Words To Soothe and Support
A Respect For Me That Is Solid Through Even The Longest Hardship
4) Different interest
5) ease of being with (can tell them anything absolutely no exception)
6) companionship/ Friendship
7) lust and desire
8) nice ***
10) a need to want me
A hairy or natural body a bonus.
These in any order its all the same ;)
1. Intelligence - someone i can discuss philosophy, science etc with.
2. Humour - this is like the ultimate trait I'm always attracted to. If a guy has a great sense of humour and can make me smile, he's already in my good books.
3. Kind - will not judge others and look at both...
I always wondered why I had such a hard time in relationships. I am always questioning myself, always questioning my own motives, yet everyone would always tell me that is was not me. I kept questioning if it is not me then why am I always in a screwed up relation that is doomed...
good at cooking
good at cooking
really good at cooking
an amazing cook
knows how to make a mean sandwich
is pleasing in the kitchen
knows how to turn on my taste buds
has no problem with cooking
can cook and have sex at same time
I sooooooo like lists...here it goes;
1. Wit. Being mentally engaged is so stimulating.
2. She needs to be someone I admire as a person. Someone strong enough to take on life without assistance...
3. ...although I don't want a "lone wolf" type of person. Knowing I'm someone's...
Slow paced & steady
3. Very down to earth & not egotistical
4. Funny, of course :)
5. Selfless, devoted, & compassionate
6. Lots of fun!
8. Creepy & not offended or freaked out easily
10. Chill & not overbearing
A woman that can talk about almost anything
A woman that is willing to listen to what I have to say no matter the subject
A woman who is comfortable in her skin
A woman that can make me feel I'm the only man for her
A woman that is willing to share herself with me
and it got me to thinking. Which I happen to like. I read some of the other stories here. It got me thinking also. So many were one word lists. Words are such a poor way to communicate. Beyond the dictionary definition words have a meaning based on the person using them...
Ten things I look for in a guy? Easy.
(1) sweet(2) understanding (3) has a sence of humer (4) protective but not overly protective (5) fun loving (6) a good listener (7) won't force me to talk about things (8) loves me for who I am (9) tough(like I won't cry because my dog died...
I think a countdown is in order.
10 - Some physical compatibility. I'm in shape and I would like that in a lover
9- Some common interests, like a past history
8- Confidence. I can't know you if you can't express who you are
7- I have to know you and what you are all about
1. Nice personality
2. common life goals
4. sense of humor
8. things in common
9. knows how to treat of woman
11. healthy life style
12. No drugs or alcohol
13. open minded/ non judgemental
14.has a big heart...