My lover, my lover must be:
1) As brave as a lion
2) As wily as a fox
3) As cute as a bad boy bunny
4) As wise as an owl
5) As strong as a gorilla
6) As loyal as a fuzzy wuzzy hound
7) As deep as a dragon
8) As funny as an orangutan
9) As cuddly as a bear
10) With the intense...
There are more, but these are a necessity:
Eyes that See My Beauty
Lips That Kiss Deeply and Without Malicious Motive
Hands That Caress My Soul
A Voice That Utters Words To Soothe and Support
A Respect For Me That Is Solid Through Even The Longest Hardship
2.) someone I can trust completely and who can trust me as well
3.) someone who doesn't mind my little quirks and is able to accept me for who I really am
4.) someone who understands and is okay with my sexuality
5.) an animal lover
6.) someone with similar morals and...
10 things in no particular order (or gender, you may notice)
Funny as hell (and not afraid to use dirty, dark, sarcastic, satirical, or corny humor when appropriate)
RHC (Red Hot Chemistry) (and this you can only tell in person)
Not already married to someone else (seriously...
1. Faithful, loyal & respectful.
Can keep his **** to himself & wont talk about me to his friends (especially about what we do in the bedroom...).
ACTUALLY gives a **** about me, & won't pretend he does in the hope of getting his **** wet.
3. Takes care of...
1. Great kisser
2. Affectionate, likes to give and receive physical attention
5. Wants to satisfy me completely
6. Interesting, has varied interests, wants to talk about things other than just
7. Comfortable with self, with...
After this point it is pretty much just preference
7) Comfortable with herself
9) Slightly timid/shy
10) Willing to debate, not just argue
These are in no particular order. And I know Forever man has them in abundance....
1) A wonderful sense of humour. Laughter is vital in life. Laughter is the best medicine. Corny or not, loud or soft, be a clown for me and I will be yours!
2) Empathy. You must be able to put...
1) . . . Well, first thing is first. . . there should be what is commonly called intelligence. Doesn't have to be a scholar, or someone elite. But has the flair to convince and influence men, ofcourse in productive manner.
The rest was randomly picked.
2) . . . .Second would...
Physically fit - healthy
6) Sense of humour
7) Sensible - acts appropriately (time & place for everything)
10) Strong will - may lose temper but will "stick it out" till things are done (+ stay with me through thick and thin)
Not sure if or...
A similar Sense of humor.
Laughter is a big part of who I am, so they would need to have an appreciation for the kind of humor I like. Black comedy, dry humor, weird random humor, and they'd need to find the cartoons I watch hilarious because I plan on spending hours...
01. lead, follow, or get out of the way. I'm perfectly capable of steering this ship, and I have yet to meet the iceberg that prevents my swimming. If you have nothing to offer, be silent.
02. a personal sense of style. This is not about your clothes, though it will be...
.. aka, if he loves me, it must be because of my personality, in a natural manner (getting to know each other first)
3. I don't want to be a freaking "rebound"... _-_
4. He is not judgmental on my looks (like, if I were to gain weight he would dump me or vice versa...)
who can make ME smile simply by smiling. Sounds odd, I know.
2) Open-Mind - It fascinates me when someone has a wide view of the world and situations, and takes those into consideration.
3) Gamer Girl - Yup, a girl who loves to play video games. Haha.
4) Kindness - A lady who...
Now this list is not exhausted and I reserve the right to change it or add to it at any time!!1. Honesty2. Intelligence3. Kindness4. Respectful5. Passionate6. Romantic7. Attentive8. Affectionate9. Spontaneous10.Fun
I'm currently single and I am planning to be so for a while for personal reasons but if I ever to find someone I'd love her to have those things that I am going to mention.1- She has to appreciate the good and close friendship in a relationship.
2- Has the same religious views...
a. sense of humor- must be able to have fun, be witty, sarcastic...not ALL the time, there is a time to be serious... and be able to know which is needed.
b. have pride about himself and me... jeans and a tank top are great for doing yardwork... but if we are going out somewhere...
A woman that can talk about almost anything
A woman that is willing to listen to what I have to say no matter the subject
A woman who is comfortable in her skin
A woman that can make me feel I'm the only man for her
A woman that is willing to share herself with me
and it got me to thinking. Which I happen to like. I read some of the other stories here. It got me thinking also. So many were one word lists. Words are such a poor way to communicate. Beyond the dictionary definition words have a meaning based on the person using them...
Here we go! No particular order!
7. Warm Personality
8. Internal Beauty
9. Eyes sparkle when she sees me
10. She accepts my love for her, completely.
I look for no lover. I look for a lifetime mate.
Availability. Meaning single.
A sense of adventure, exploration.
Strength of mind, body, love.
than me..I don't like standing on my toes to kiss :3
2: Blondes are just really cute
3: Blues eyes are really pretty
4: Smart but not too smart. i hate being corrected all the time
5: Likes to cuddle/snuggle because I love snuggling
6: Will hold my hand anywhere and at any time...
Ten things I look for in a guy? Easy.
(1) sweet(2) understanding (3) has a sence of humer (4) protective but not overly protective (5) fun loving (6) a good listener (7) won't force me to talk about things (8) loves me for who I am (9) tough(like I won't cry because my dog died...
because once I like you- I like you- no matter how awful you end of being 😁😁😣
But I will try:
1) Someone who will keep their penis in their pants
2) Someone who will pay me attention (I personally don't even think that's too hard- but I suppose it is...)
One is my best friend. The other is my neighbor who I haven't been able to shake feelings for for 2 years. I made out with my neighbor (tongue and lip biting) and it was amazing. She fixed things with her boyfriend right after. My best friend lives 37 minutes away and we haven't...
1. Honesty-he must be honest. I forgive but I don't forget...Once you lie to me, it is the beginning of the end. Man up, tell me what you need, what is working, what is not working..
2. Communication-must speak in complete, intelligible sentences..No grunting, no groaning unless...
This is a simple version.1. Honesty.2. Loyalty.3. Passionate.4. Caring.5. Funny.6. Spontaneous.7. Romantic and loving.8. Responsible.9. Respectful towards people and everything else (elders, religion, culture etc.)10. Fun, adventurous, positive and happy.
Okay, so this is more than 10 things, but over the years, I've compiled the things I want in my ideal relationship...here they are!
1. Sharing our passions and honoring them even though they may not be the same passions
2. Passionate about our relationship
1. Intelligence - someone i can discuss philosophy, science etc with.
2. Humour - this is like the ultimate trait I'm always attracted to. If a guy has a great sense of humour and can make me smile, he's already in my good books.
3. Kind - will not judge others and look at both...
4) Different interest
5) ease of being with (can tell them anything absolutely no exception)
6) companionship/ Friendship
7) lust and desire
8) nice ***
10) a need to want me
A hairy or natural body a bonus.
These in any order its all the same ;)
First and foremost, sexual attraction and chemistry. He could have everything else, but without this, there is nothing but friendship.
Second, monogamy. I alone, must be a enough to keep him satisfied.
Thirdly, trustworthiness. I have to trust him implicitly before I can...
for things in a lover, you fail to see the lover.
These are the things I find, when I am not looking - they are so much more precious that way!
A questing intelligence
An appreciation of life and of our world
A love of fine art and fine music
A connection to the energy of...