First and foremost, sexual attraction and chemistry. He could have everything else, but without this, there is nothing but friendship.
Second, monogamy. I alone, must be a enough to keep him satisfied.
Thirdly, trustworthiness. I have to trust him implicitly before I can...
This is a simple version.1. Honesty.2. Loyalty.3. Passionate.4. Caring.5. Funny.6. Spontaneous.7. Romantic and loving.8. Responsible.9. Respectful towards people and everything else (elders, religion, culture etc.)10. Fun, adventurous, positive and happy.
1. Nice personality
2. common life goals
4. sense of humor
8. things in common
9. knows how to treat of woman
11. healthy life style
12. No drugs or alcohol
13. open minded/ non judgemental
14.has a big heart...
These are in no particular order. And I know Forever man has them in abundance....
1) A wonderful sense of humour. Laughter is vital in life. Laughter is the best medicine. Corny or not, loud or soft, be a clown for me and I will be yours!
2) Empathy. You must be able to put...
I think a countdown is in order.
10 - Some physical compatibility. I'm in shape and I would like that in a lover
9- Some common interests, like a past history
8- Confidence. I can't know you if you can't express who you are
7- I have to know you and what you are all about
1.must be self aware..knows what he has going for him and what doesn't
3.funny and has a wicked sense of humor like mine
4.want to always better himself..want more from himself and for himself
5.i love men who smell good..that in itself is a turn on.grrr
Here we go! No particular order!
7. Warm Personality
8. Internal Beauty
9. Eyes sparkle when she sees me
10. She accepts my love for her, completely.
Intelligence .. I need to be mentally simulated
Honesty .. I respect honesty even if the truth hurts
Confidence .. but not egotistic
Good sense of humour .. this is a big must for me I like to spend my time with people that ca. Make me laugh :)
Someone that can bring me to life and make me feel alive inside
Someone that is affectionate and caring
someone that will laugh with me but also wipe away my tears
someone that i can romance and someone that can romance me right back
someone that is spontaneous...
01. lead, follow, or get out of the way. I'm perfectly capable of steering this ship, and I have yet to meet the iceberg that prevents my swimming. If you have nothing to offer, be silent.
02. a personal sense of style. This is not about your clothes, though it will be...
1) . . . Well, first thing is first. . . there should be what is commonly called intelligence. Doesn't have to be a scholar, or someone elite. But has the flair to convince and influence men, ofcourse in productive manner.
The rest was randomly picked.
2) . . . .Second would...
1. First, the ability to communicate... If you can't talk to me there will be problems. I share my feelings and I expect my lover to do the same.
2. Confidence, you're hot I wouldn't **** you if you weren't so whip that **** out and show me a good time ;) but also confidence in...
Respect me and my family
4. Understand that sometimes I just need to be alone
5. Won't constantly text me when my dad is visiting
6. Okay with just staying in watching movies
7. Will be ok with me not saying 'I love you' until I'm ready
8. Not clingy but affectionate
9. Be there...
10 things in no particular order (or gender, you may notice)
Funny as hell (and not afraid to use dirty, dark, sarcastic, satirical, or corny humor when appropriate)
RHC (Red Hot Chemistry) (and this you can only tell in person)
Not already married to someone else (seriously...
a. sense of humor- must be able to have fun, be witty, sarcastic...not ALL the time, there is a time to be serious... and be able to know which is needed.
b. have pride about himself and me... jeans and a tank top are great for doing yardwork... but if we are going out somewhere...
1. 6 feet or more
3. Healthy looking but
4. Not too good looking
6. Career-minded and employed
7. Post-secondary educated
8. Belief in a higher power
9. Well adjusted and happy with himself
Now this list is not exhausted and I reserve the right to change it or add to it at any time!!1. Honesty2. Intelligence3. Kindness4. Respectful5. Passionate6. Romantic7. Attentive8. Affectionate9. Spontaneous10.Fun
There are more, but these are a necessity:
Eyes that See My Beauty
Lips That Kiss Deeply and Without Malicious Motive
Hands That Caress My Soul
A Voice That Utters Words To Soothe and Support
A Respect For Me That Is Solid Through Even The Longest Hardship
1. Steadiness in self
2. A relationship with Jesus
3. The ability to balance what life throws at him
4. The ability to understand my sarcasm
5. Marketable skills
6. Speaking of skills..... orally talented
7. Quick to love and slow to anger
8. He gets the job done
9. Doesn't need...
the oldest, mystique and the most powerful magic rings ang gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians(460-800B.C) and greatly improved by the Pharos in Egypt. The NOORANI MAGIC RINGS AND GEM STONES are harmless in any way to the devotee. The results of this...
good at cooking
good at cooking
really good at cooking
an amazing cook
knows how to make a mean sandwich
is pleasing in the kitchen
knows how to turn on my taste buds
has no problem with cooking
can cook and have sex at same time
1. Intelligence - someone i can discuss philosophy, science etc with.
2. Humour - this is like the ultimate trait I'm always attracted to. If a guy has a great sense of humour and can make me smile, he's already in my good books.
3. Kind - will not judge others and look at both...
I sooooooo like lists...here it goes;
1. Wit. Being mentally engaged is so stimulating.
2. She needs to be someone I admire as a person. Someone strong enough to take on life without assistance...
3. ...although I don't want a "lone wolf" type of person. Knowing I'm someone's...
Open wide like a priceless book, Honest through and through even if it may hurt others, Expressive to the point of it being a compulsion in both action and words, Respectful in their very nature, Responsive in heart mind body and soul, insatiably Curious about their own self...
2. Like to cuddle naked. Must enjoy her sexuality.
3. Sense of humor. Must be able to see irony and enjoy a good pun.
4. Self confidence. Must be aware of and accepting of her strengths.
5. Good communicator. Be willing to discuss things that maybe uncomfortable.
1. Romantic- set the mood, say the right things, be the guy in love
2. Adoring- I love the way Shakespeare and others wrote male characters as adoring the women they loved almost to the point of worshipping them.
3. Intelligent- smart is sexy!
4. Thoughtful- know what my...
The 1- things I look for in a lover. Okay lets say Boyfriend or companion. Lover sounds to brounden.
1. Personality. Someone who is just full of life. Someone who can light up the room by just walking into the room and making everyone feel wanted and happy. Someone with a sense...
1. Faithful, loyal & respectful.
Can keep his **** to himself & wont talk about me to his friends (especially about what we do in the bedroom...).
ACTUALLY gives a **** about me, & won't pretend he does in the hope of getting his **** wet.
3. Takes care of...
who can make ME smile simply by smiling. Sounds odd, I know.
2) Open-Mind - It fascinates me when someone has a wide view of the world and situations, and takes those into consideration.
3) Gamer Girl - Yup, a girl who loves to play video games. Haha.
4) Kindness - A lady who...
I look for no lover. I look for a lifetime mate.
Availability. Meaning single.
A sense of adventure, exploration.
Strength of mind, body, love.
agnostic , atheist or not religious
4. smart ( i'm drawn to scientists)
5. Funny Funny Funny =D and not sensitive
6. believe in individual freedom
7. willing to help me go green
8. loves me for nothing but my personality
9. believes everyone is equal even if they...
I'm currently single and I am planning to be so for a while for personal reasons but if I ever to find someone I'd love her to have those things that I am going to mention.1- She has to appreciate the good and close friendship in a relationship.
2- Has the same religious views...
1. To be loved. This is the ultimate goal in a relationship.
2.To be wanted. I don't want someone if they don't actually desire my mind and heart.
3. Good listener. I have some huge issues at times and at those times I need help support and a listener.
4. Someone who can...
1). He has to respect me and my surroundings (friends, family, etc). Not respect like ..but yeah just don't be cocky and stuff.
2). He should love animals. Seriously, I find people who loves animal can get along with me very well while I feel awkward when I find out a friend who...
who loves me for me.
2. I want someone who makes me smile and shows me the joy in my life.
3. Some who is adventurous
4. Someone who likes the same things I like.
5. Someone who let's me have my way every now and than.
6. Someone my friends and family like.
7. Someone that is...
1. Communication- the ability to be able to talk to me about anything
2. Honesty- she should never hold anything back from me.
3. Understanding- she should be able to have the ability to want to understand thing she doesn't, so that she can learn about other people and their...
My lover, my lover must be:
1) As brave as a lion
2) As wily as a fox
3) As cute as a bad boy bunny
4) As wise as an owl
5) As strong as a gorilla
6) As loyal as a fuzzy wuzzy hound
7) As deep as a dragon
8) As funny as an orangutan
9) As cuddly as a bear
10) With the intense...
I always wondered why I had such a hard time in relationships. I am always questioning myself, always questioning my own motives, yet everyone would always tell me that is was not me. I kept questioning if it is not me then why am I always in a screwed up relation that is doomed...
1. He has to have a good sense of humor It's a must!:))
2. Someone to be very compassionate and love me for who I am, maybe because I don't really know how to show my feelings and sometimes I could be cold-hearted and that's why he has to be the opposite of me
Ten things I look for in a guy? Easy.
(1) sweet(2) understanding (3) has a sence of humer (4) protective but not overly protective (5) fun loving (6) a good listener (7) won't force me to talk about things (8) loves me for who I am (9) tough(like I won't cry because my dog died...
Okay, so this is more than 10 things, but over the years, I've compiled the things I want in my ideal relationship...here they are!
1. Sharing our passions and honoring them even though they may not be the same passions
2. Passionate about our relationship
A similar Sense of humor.
Laughter is a big part of who I am, so they would need to have an appreciation for the kind of humor I like. Black comedy, dry humor, weird random humor, and they'd need to find the cartoons I watch hilarious because I plan on spending hours...
I had originally written this story at a decidedly idealistic and sensationalized time in my life. Things change though and while my standards haven't been altogether radically altered, there have been some major modifications.
1: I need someone who is insatiable for me in every...
!.) To feel your eyes burning into my back when you walk into a room looking for me.2.) My breath to catch in my throat even though I just had you.3.) The ability to make me lose my control when we make love.4.) Someone that sees only me, needs only me, wants only me.5.) Holds me...