and it got me to thinking. Which I happen to like. I read some of the other stories here. It got me thinking also. So many were one word lists. Words are such a poor way to communicate. Beyond the dictionary definition words have a meaning based on the person using them...
First and foremost, sexual attraction and chemistry. He could have everything else, but without this, there is nothing but friendship.
Second, monogamy. I alone, must be a enough to keep him satisfied.
Thirdly, trustworthiness. I have to trust him implicitly before I can...
This is a simple version.1. Honesty.2. Loyalty.3. Passionate.4. Caring.5. Funny.6. Spontaneous.7. Romantic and loving.8. Responsible.9. Respectful towards people and everything else (elders, religion, culture etc.)10. Fun, adventurous, positive and happy.
01. lead, follow, or get out of the way. I'm perfectly capable of steering this ship, and I have yet to meet the iceberg that prevents my swimming. If you have nothing to offer, be silent.
02. a personal sense of style. This is not about your clothes, though it will be...
1. Nice personality
2. common life goals
4. sense of humor
8. things in common
9. knows how to treat of woman
11. healthy life style
12. No drugs or alcohol
13. open minded/ non judgemental
14.has a big heart...
a. sense of humor- must be able to have fun, be witty, sarcastic...not ALL the time, there is a time to be serious... and be able to know which is needed.
b. have pride about himself and me... jeans and a tank top are great for doing yardwork... but if we are going out somewhere...
1. Communication- the ability to be able to talk to me about anything
2. Honesty- she should never hold anything back from me.
3. Understanding- she should be able to have the ability to want to understand thing she doesn't, so that she can learn about other people and their...
1. Honesty-he must be honest. I forgive but I don't forget...Once you lie to me, it is the beginning of the end. Man up, tell me what you need, what is working, what is not working..
2. Communication-must speak in complete, intelligible sentences..No grunting, no groaning unless...
10 things in no particular order (or gender, you may notice)
Funny as hell (and not afraid to use dirty, dark, sarcastic, satirical, or corny humor when appropriate)
RHC (Red Hot Chemistry) (and this you can only tell in person)
Not already married to someone else (seriously...
Now this list is not exhausted and I reserve the right to change it or add to it at any time!!1. Honesty2. Intelligence3. Kindness4. Respectful5. Passionate6. Romantic7. Attentive8. Affectionate9. Spontaneous10.Fun
One is my best friend. The other is my neighbor who I haven't been able to shake feelings for for 2 years. I made out with my neighbor (tongue and lip biting) and it was amazing. She fixed things with her boyfriend right after. My best friend lives 37 minutes away and we haven't...
!.) To feel your eyes burning into my back when you walk into a room looking for me.2.) My breath to catch in my throat even though I just had you.3.) The ability to make me lose my control when we make love.4.) Someone that sees only me, needs only me, wants only me.5.) Holds me...
2.) someone I can trust completely and who can trust me as well
3.) someone who doesn't mind my little quirks and is able to accept me for who I really am
4.) someone who understands and is okay with my sexuality
5.) an animal lover
6.) someone with similar morals and...
that has a career not just dead end jobs. Has he done volunteer work? Someone who has achieved things in his life.
2)sense of humor- I enjoy being goofy and silly (I do have 2 kids that I love playing with) so he has to be able to make me laugh and isn't insecure about being...
who can make ME smile simply by smiling. Sounds odd, I know.
2) Open-Mind - It fascinates me when someone has a wide view of the world and situations, and takes those into consideration.
3) Gamer Girl - Yup, a girl who loves to play video games. Haha.
4) Kindness - A lady who...
I always wondered why I had such a hard time in relationships. I am always questioning myself, always questioning my own motives, yet everyone would always tell me that is was not me. I kept questioning if it is not me then why am I always in a screwed up relation that is doomed...
1. Faithful, loyal & respectful.
Can keep his **** to himself & wont talk about me to his friends (especially about what we do in the bedroom...).
ACTUALLY gives a **** about me, & won't pretend he does in the hope of getting his **** wet.
3. Takes care of...
because once I like you- I like you- no matter how awful you end of being 😁😁😣
But I will try:
1) Someone who will keep their penis in their pants
2) Someone who will pay me attention (I personally don't even think that's too hard- but I suppose it is...)
Here we go! No particular order!
7. Warm Personality
8. Internal Beauty
9. Eyes sparkle when she sees me
10. She accepts my love for her, completely.
.. aka, if he loves me, it must be because of my personality, in a natural manner (getting to know each other first)
3. I don't want to be a freaking "rebound"... _-_
4. He is not judgmental on my looks (like, if I were to gain weight he would dump me or vice versa...)
These are in no particular order. And I know Forever man has them in abundance....
1) A wonderful sense of humour. Laughter is vital in life. Laughter is the best medicine. Corny or not, loud or soft, be a clown for me and I will be yours!
2) Empathy. You must be able to put...
1. Great kisser
2. Affectionate, likes to give and receive physical attention
5. Wants to satisfy me completely
6. Interesting, has varied interests, wants to talk about things other than just
7. Comfortable with self, with...
After this point it is pretty much just preference
7) Comfortable with herself
9) Slightly timid/shy
10) Willing to debate, not just argue
Slow paced & steady
3. Very down to earth & not egotistical
4. Funny, of course :)
5. Selfless, devoted, & compassionate
6. Lots of fun!
8. Creepy & not offended or freaked out easily
10. Chill & not overbearing
and can laugh at themselves
2. Loves animals
3. Loves kids/ Wants children one day
6. Good listener
7. Remembers the little things
8. Sees the good in others
9. Gives second chances
10. Can make me smile no matter how bad my day has been
Ten things I look for in a guy? Easy.
(1) sweet(2) understanding (3) has a sence of humer (4) protective but not overly protective (5) fun loving (6) a good listener (7) won't force me to talk about things (8) loves me for who I am (9) tough(like I won't cry because my dog died...
1) . . . Well, first thing is first. . . there should be what is commonly called intelligence. Doesn't have to be a scholar, or someone elite. But has the flair to convince and influence men, ofcourse in productive manner.
The rest was randomly picked.
2) . . . .Second would...
4) Different interest
5) ease of being with (can tell them anything absolutely no exception)
6) companionship/ Friendship
7) lust and desire
8) nice ***
10) a need to want me
A hairy or natural body a bonus.
These in any order its all the same ;)
I'm currently single and I am planning to be so for a while for personal reasons but if I ever to find someone I'd love her to have those things that I am going to mention.1- She has to appreciate the good and close friendship in a relationship.
2- Has the same religious views...
There are more, but these are a necessity:
Eyes that See My Beauty
Lips That Kiss Deeply and Without Malicious Motive
Hands That Caress My Soul
A Voice That Utters Words To Soothe and Support
A Respect For Me That Is Solid Through Even The Longest Hardship