I look out of the window with a cup of warm tea in my hands, gazing at the trees and listening to the sound of birds chirping.
I lie down and put on some soothing music and simply relax.
Listening to the wind chimes orchestrating the sound of the wind is a wonderful feeling...
A few of my simple pleasures would take up too many pages on EP But some of my favorites would have to be:
Spending time with my beloved children and to be lucky enough to be experiencing life with them.
Loving everyone and everything around me as love is the key to eternal...
Sitting down with my kids to watch a program on TV and they lean into me.Playing Tic-Tac-Toe with my 5 year old that tells me what space to put my "O" so that he can get three "X"s in a row... LOL!!!My daughter when she makes a new some power point thing on her computer.Holding...
1. Laughing about something until my belly hurts.
2. Holding a little hand.
3. Hearing my lover whisper in my ear, " I love you".
4. Falling asleep on the couch while watching an old movie for the 100th time.
5. Sitting outside in my porch swing at dawn with a warm cup...
Listening to the wind as it plays with my hair on the beach, watching a great movie with all the family, sipping cristal clear water after a long summer day, speaking to a "long lost" friend, closing my eyes as the raindrops fall on my skin, is wonderful.
It's been on tonight, and is really entertaining. One of the best things about it is that immediately after the programme, the failed candidate is interviewed in the show following The Apprentice. There s/he is mercilessly shown all their failings and embarassing behaviours, all...
I have alot of simple pleasures in my life. I haven't thought about them for awhile until I read a few stories in this group. I imagine like anything else if you don't take the time to recognize them, you truly forget how wonderful many of those things are....
My morning cup...
I love sitting on a bus and watching the world pass. I'll get onto a random one I've never taken and explore, or ride one whose route I know well for the comfort of the known.Alone but with people, quiet with the option to talk if I chose...I do so love riding the bus!
- fresh colorful flowers :)
- long walks through the park
- soaking up some sun (free vitamin D!)
- talking with good friends
- cheering other people up
- music just about any kind
- dancing like a fool and singing at the top of your lungs (till the windows...
I just went for a stroll with my two dogs Jack and Ben.
Instead of taking our usual route through the bogland, I took them along some country roads and into fields belonging to our neighbour. The sunset this evening is gorgeous and in the still bright sunlight I...
Waking up at sunrise and enjoying the fresh breeze.
Coming home and seeing my dog is waiting up for me. He acts like he hasn’t seen me in years licking my face over and over. ((sigh))
Hearing my boyfriend say he loves me and knowing it is the...
A gentle breeze
A child's laughter
Saying please and thank you
Seeing a butterfly on a warm day
These are a few of the simple pleasures that make
my life wonderful and I thank god for them everyday.
My simple pleasures:
1. Sipping a glass of cold sweet tea on the porch with a good book.
2. Listening to a favorite song and singing along or dancing.
3. Hearing the birds sing outside my window when I'm waking up.
4. Seeing beautiful flowers while on a neighborhood walk.