It's hard to think of only three wishes but here goes:
1. Health and Happiness for my family.
2. Love, passion and desire.
3. You got it...3 more wishes!!!
I have too many wishes to only list 3..yeah call me greedy ;)
My three wishes
1.World peace so that our men and women could come home .
2.I wish everyone could find what's theirs ....no matter what it is (hopefully all good) and appreciate it .
3.I wish everyone had enough of what ever it is they need love -happiness...
upstairs to show up, prove himself real, settle all religious debates, quash silly religions and hopefully fix global warming.
2) Perfect Health and happiness for myself, my family and everyone I care about. A cure for cancer would be great.
3) My own personal money printer...
1) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (where I am not second, and I will not let me be picked as second..........so you guys think I am your second choice but, you don't have me! Try again somewhere elsa!)
2) MY OWN VERY BEST FRIEND
3) THE TWO ABOVE
first wish is for jesus to come back secound is for every one to have lots of money third is to have internal gasoline come back in the citys & towns so maby we could lower the gas prices again & have a happy life then
my three wishes, its like i'm wishing in a blue moon.
1. i wish i can forget what my dad did to my mom and to us. i'm still in the abyss the day i found out he cheated.
2. i wish i never met this guy, until now you're still in my mind. oh baby, i want to move on.
3. i wish i can...
Three wishes, eh? If the granter gave me plenty of time to think about it, I'd come up with something much more profound and altruistic, but if it was a djinn in a hurry:
1- Invisibility at will.
2- Relive the night of October 15, 1987 but this time with a videocam set-up to...
I really want to got to one of these high school to have a good education
- Newtown performing art
- Sefton partly selective High School ( hoping that the lady would allow to rent the house near sefton within 3 weeks )
- Chatswood partly selective High School
who is tall, dutch, friendly and big bellied. I always had a thing for tall girls and those who have a bit of a belly.
2) I wish to be a multimillionaire. I will feel more secure afterwards.
3) I want the superhuman ability to grow bigger. As a little boy, I always dreamed of...
this for a while and it's kind of complicated.
Wish 1: To be good in math (I suck at math)
Wish 2: To be able to travel to any dimension (books or any story that I wrote, TV shows/anime/movies etc.)
Wish 3: Another genie to grant me more wishes :D
Wish 4: To be able to fly...
who disappeared last year presumed dead
2. Be able to pay off my debts go back to school and have enough to live off of
3. For my dad to have a house with a shop and property with a vehicle that works and doesn't break down all the time
1. Millions upon millions of dollars so I don't have to deal with mediocre jobs anymore, I don't think graduating from college twice helps.
2. Bigger bust size (breasts), at least a small B to medium C. I'll be happy and I won't worry about my breasts anymore I promise. I'll...
Well if someone granted me three wishes and they could absolutley come true. I would wish for
That my Godson and/or future kids have a amazing life, full of love and happiness.
That I will find my one true love. & live happily ever after, like in fairy tales...
1-)A cure for any type of cancer.So my mom and everybody else be healthy and worry free.
2-) 2 big houses. so my mom and family have a place of our own.
3-)Money.so my mom don't ever have to work again and we can live life w/o money problems
Of course love will come on...
one, uno, un: have infinite money (shhh its a secret wish)
two, dos, duex: speak all languages fluently
three, tres, trois: have a girl in my life that stands by my side and who loves me til the end of time.
1) Foreveryone in the world to have a dream come true. (you'll be busy now lol)
2) for every lost person to find the courage to either go home, or at least let there family who loves them and misses them, know that they are ok.
3) for everyone in the world to have someone they...
Ha ha ha ha and they are NOT sexual, folks:
1. I wish my body did not need sleep. I could sleep if I wanted, but I could stay up forever, too, and not suffer. That way, I effectively extend my lifetime by about a third.
2. I wish I could control the weather. Ha. Didn't think...
Number 1....That I will find my path has more clarity really soon and I begin to enjoy a happy job which I work hard at and pays me well and I leave feeling like I am contributing to the world what I shine at on this earth (and I figure it all out a bit more...