1) Lord of the rings trilogy
2) Love me if you dare (A french film which I adore)
3) Four Feathers - ( I absolutely love this movie, and it has Heath Ledger in it too)
4) the Emperor's new Groove (My favourite movie probably of all time)
5) Howls Moving Castle
6) Spirited away
Like most- picking only 5 memorable movies is tough!I like, PRETTY WOMAN, CONSPIRACY THEORY, THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN, SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION, THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY, AND SCHINDLER'S LIST-oops that one snuck in there.
1. Casablanca. Its got every conceivable emotional tug.
2. The Hunt for Red October. The hi-tech drama always grabs me.
3. Pretty Woman. When Julie Roberts remarks that the opera almost made her pee her panties, that's the way some opera...
#1 is easy for me: Outlaw Josey Wales - best movie ever made
#2 Blues Brothers - never fails to make me laugh
#3 Kelley's Heroes - not exactly sure why, has humor, action, and great actors and story, just a fun movie to watch
#4 Vision Quest - this movie kinda creeped me out...
My top 5 movies are [in order from favorite(1) to least favorite(5) :
1.) The Fountain
2.) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3.) The Crow
4.) Howl's Moving Castle
5.) The Crow: Wicked Prayer
In no particular order
Monsters Inc (Can't waut for 2!!)
Alice in wonder land(both of them)
Edward scissor hands(I like Tim Burton)
Bridge to Terabithia.
1. Fantasia. With baklava from the concession stand at the Naro Theater in Norfolk, 1978.
2. Gone to Coney Island On A Mission for God, Back by Five
3. Finding Forrester -- Sean Connery
4. Chocolat -- Judi Dench and wheelbarrows, yes!
5. Tootsie -- Hoffman...
That's very hard. First let me say that I'm not trying to claim that these are the best movies of all time, only that they're my personal favorites. I define favorite in terms of watchability. If I can watch them over and over again, and if I must see them at least once a year...
1.) An Officer and a Gentleman with Richard Gere and Debra Winger....love, love, love this movie.
2.) Catch Me if You Can with Leonardo Dicapprio and Tom Hanks....what a great movie, I love that it's based on a true story!
3.) Platoon....my favorite war movie of all times. I used...
Now I've given this a lot of thought, and I've decided I can't rank it, SOOO. Here are my top 5 favourite movies of all time in no particular order.
Up - by Disney Pixar. This movie is just gushing with cuteness and gut-wrenching humour. haha I just made it sound like a...
1) Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Great Performances by Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Sandy Dennis and George Segal. The most intense movie I've every Seen. No wonder I'm not married.
2) The Matrix. It was revolutionary in it's time, combining martial arts and philosophy...
1. Cowgirls and Angels because its family friendly and there is no sex or anything it. It's a good all around Family flick and to do with rodeos =D
2. Your love never fails because its country style and based in Texas. I love Texas despite I yet to visit there
3. Lion King 2...
Not easy but here goes:
1. The Godfather
2. Godfather II (got to go with Marlon over DeNiro all things being equal)
5. Citizen Kane
Tough leaving Goodfellas, Raging Bull, and my underdog movie Shawshank Redemption off the list.
A few more by Category...
1. Castle in the Sky (I might just like this because it's what got me started with anime)
2. Spirited Away (This is just ome of those films that you dont know why its so great)
3. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (I love Nausicaa)
4. Porco Rosso & Fruitsbasket (tie)
The order is always changing except for the first one. Sometimes 2 is 5 or 4 will be 3. it always changes that's why this is no particular order.
1. Terminator/Terminator 2: I tried for several years to put one over the other but I couldn't so they're both my number one. They...
1. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (Anyone who hates this movie is LAME.)
2. Thank You For Smoking
3. Five Easy Pieces
4. From Russia With Love
5. Casino Royale/Quantum of Solace (I like them the same.)
They're all awesome movies.
There's so very many more that I related to, loved, cried through, was amazed by, was in awe of or any other emotional response you can think of because I really invest in the suspension of disbelief. I used to always seat...
In no particular order: The Top 5 Greatest ************* Movies of All ******* Time According to Zeligocity*:
1. Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
2. The Boondock Saints
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. The Warriors
* This is not, in any...
1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: I liked it's simplicity and could relate to the characters yearning for each other. A sweet romance with a twisted what-if scenario.
2. Fresh (with Samuel L. Jackson): An engaging movie with an intelligent boy navigating his dangerous...
Man, this is tough! So many good movies! OK, well, here I go...
1) To Kill A Mockingbird
2) Gone With The Wind
3) Silence Of The Lambs
4) The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
5) Sophie's Choice
If you ask me this tomorrow, I would probably change it.