1.) An Officer and a Gentleman with Richard Gere and Debra Winger....love, love, love this movie.
2.) Catch Me if You Can with Leonardo Dicapprio and Tom Hanks....what a great movie, I love that it's based on a true story!
3.) Platoon....my favorite war movie of all times. I used...
1. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (Anyone who hates this movie is LAME.)
2. Thank You For Smoking
3. Five Easy Pieces
4. From Russia With Love
5. Casino Royale/Quantum of Solace (I like them the same.)
They're all awesome movies.
if it: a man trying to give another man the best time of his life before he dies
It's a difficult one, but watch it 3 times and it's a great movie. I also LOVE the music
It's so freakin' detailed, you need to watch the docu about it, you'll understand
1) Lord of the rings trilogy
2) Love me if you dare (A french film which I adore)
3) Four Feathers - ( I absolutely love this movie, and it has Heath Ledger in it too)
4) the Emperor's new Groove (My favourite movie probably of all time)
5) Howls Moving Castle
6) Spirited away
1. Casablanca. Its got every conceivable emotional tug.
2. The Hunt for Red October. The hi-tech drama always grabs me.
3. Pretty Woman. When Julie Roberts remarks that the opera almost made her pee her panties, that's the way some opera...
1. The Twin Peaks Series by David Lynch
2. Mulholland Drive
3. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowski
5. Pulp Fiction
This was hard to decide though, because I equally like The English Patient, Munich, Blue Velvet, Eraserhead, Donnie Darko, Fargo, Delicatessen, Brazil, Inglourious...
1) Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Great Performances by Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Sandy Dennis and George Segal. The most intense movie I've every Seen. No wonder I'm not married.
2) The Matrix. It was revolutionary in it's time, combining martial arts and philosophy...
That's very hard. First let me say that I'm not trying to claim that these are the best movies of all time, only that they're my personal favorites. I define favorite in terms of watchability. If I can watch them over and over again, and if I must see them at least once a year...
My top 5 movies are [in order from favorite(1) to least favorite(5) :
1.) The Fountain
2.) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3.) The Crow
4.) Howl's Moving Castle
5.) The Crow: Wicked Prayer
1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: I liked it's simplicity and could relate to the characters yearning for each other. A sweet romance with a twisted what-if scenario.
2. Fresh (with Samuel L. Jackson): An engaging movie with an intelligent boy navigating his dangerous...
I don't normally watch movies (at the theater or at home), mostly because I just don't make time for it. Movies require much more of a time payout than a television show, although I have been known to watch 4 to 5 episodes of a 45 minute show in one night. I suppose then...
Not easy but here goes:
1. The Godfather
2. Godfather II (got to go with Marlon over DeNiro all things being equal)
5. Citizen Kane
Tough leaving Goodfellas, Raging Bull, and my underdog movie Shawshank Redemption off the list.
A few more by Category...
1. Cowgirls and Angels because its family friendly and there is no sex or anything it. It's a good all around Family flick and to do with rodeos =D
2. Your love never fails because its country style and based in Texas. I love Texas despite I yet to visit there
3. Lion King 2...
1. Castle in the Sky (I might just like this because it's what got me started with anime)
2. Spirited Away (This is just ome of those films that you dont know why its so great)
3. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (I love Nausicaa)
4. Porco Rosso & Fruitsbasket (tie)
In no particular order: The Top 5 Greatest ************* Movies of All ******* Time According to Zeligocity*:
1. Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
2. The Boondock Saints
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. The Warriors
* This is not, in any...
#1 is easy for me: Outlaw Josey Wales - best movie ever made
#2 Blues Brothers - never fails to make me laugh
#3 Kelley's Heroes - not exactly sure why, has humor, action, and great actors and story, just a fun movie to watch
#4 Vision Quest - this movie kinda creeped me out...
In no particular order
Monsters Inc (Can't waut for 2!!)
Alice in wonder land(both of them)
Edward scissor hands(I like Tim Burton)
Bridge to Terabithia.
Being so obsessed with and addicted to movies like I am, its really hard to choose my top five favourites, but here goes.
1: Pulp Fiction. My favourite movie ever! Tarantino's masterpiece has me entertained no matter how many times I watch it. It doesn't need a ton of special...
the remaining 2 could very well be Godard's Weekend and Pasolini's Oedipus Rex. That's the classic top 5 that's been unaltered for years now, a top 5 recent favorites might look like this
1. The Death of Maria Malibran - Schroeter
2. The Mother and the ***** - Eustache
There's so very many more that I related to, loved, cried through, was amazed by, was in awe of or any other emotional response you can think of because I really invest in the suspension of disbelief. I used to always seat...
Now I've given this a lot of thought, and I've decided I can't rank it, SOOO. Here are my top 5 favourite movies of all time in no particular order.
Up - by Disney Pixar. This movie is just gushing with cuteness and gut-wrenching humour. haha I just made it sound like a...
Man, this is tough! So many good movies! OK, well, here I go...
1) To Kill A Mockingbird
2) Gone With The Wind
3) Silence Of The Lambs
4) The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
5) Sophie's Choice
If you ask me this tomorrow, I would probably change it.
Like most- picking only 5 memorable movies is tough!I like, PRETTY WOMAN, CONSPIRACY THEORY, THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN, SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION, THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY, AND SCHINDLER'S LIST-oops that one snuck in there.
1. Fantasia. With baklava from the concession stand at the Naro Theater in Norfolk, 1978.
2. Gone to Coney Island On A Mission for God, Back by Five
3. Finding Forrester -- Sean Connery
4. Chocolat -- Judi Dench and wheelbarrows, yes!
5. Tootsie -- Hoffman...