I'm grateful for for my theraptist, for EP, for the mindfulness group I'm in, for my health, for Anna Valerious of the Narcissists Suck blog, and for my job. I'm grateful for the people, friends or otherwise, who showed me kindness when I was at my worst. I'm...
2. The existence he put us in.
3. The laws of nature including time, heat, and gravity
4. History and the lessons we learn from it
5. The Illuminati and their all knowing ways in keeping us alive
6. The Freemasons for their great foundational work and craftsmanship
Wow, 10 things I'm grateful for...let's see...(these are in no paticular order)
1. My son, Levi. He is my world, my everything. Life seems so great with him around.
2. My mother. She's my hero in so many ways. I'll be heartbroken when she's gone.
3. My girlfriend. She gave me...
1. I have been changed for the better by all the friends I had.
2. I am getting (and have already received) a wonderful education...Thanks largely to my parents.
3. My parents are the kind of people I have always looked up to.
4. The men and the women protecting...
oonee iis myy moommyy
twoo iis myy aauunt Jessie
threeee iis myy siisteer Anna
foouur iis myy siisteer Izjahh
fiivee iis myy oold daaddyy
siix iis myy faamiilyy aall eeveeryyoonee
seeveen iis myy tooyys
eeiight iis chuurch ii liikee iit
niinee iis myy laaptoop
teen iis myy liifee...
spandex bike shorts...
10 Things WynHaven Is Grateful For Today:: 06-18-09
My fear of death
My momma & My Grandparents
My friends here on EP
My computer & My cats
BooksInternetMy endless supply of patienceThe end of facebook (I know it hasn't happened yet, I'm just saving up on time and being grateful in advance)BoozeDiversityCommon senseFunny peopleLoveFreedom or the illusion of it
8 months ago i was on a downward spiral. Since then Ive changed my life completely around. There are so many key factors.
1. I'm glad I was able to break up from an unhealthy relationship that made me feel like there was nothing else in the world for me. That made...
1. Jesus' work of salvation on the cross for me (I'm a Christian)
2. God's love, presence and support in my life
3. My mother, who is a wonderful woman and someone I am incredibly close to... I know she loves me and my brother more than anything in the world and I love her to...
My beautiful and amazingly weird son.
The little family i have.
My beat up car.
My sense of humor.
My true friends.
For the ability to vent and have outlets.
My in laws.
My patient and understanding boyfriend.
My sense of self.
1. I only lost one dear friend, being such a freak I should have lost all
2. I forgot my lunch, It's in my car!
3. My car was taken by cops! I'll get it back tomorrow, a misunderstanding.
4. I have not been paid for two months, I'll learn to live economically
5. I have a...
1. I'm grateful for breathing another day which means I'm still part of this beautiful life.2. I'm grateful being in God / Jesus life.3. I'm grateful being married to a wonderful man.4. I'm grateful having pets.5. I'm grateful to my parents.6. I'm grateful for God's / Jesus...
I am grateful for:
2) Fireball because it tastes so fun and reminds me of my buddies
3) Quiet time; peace (some duration during each day; and soon I will seek more)
4) Choices - I have the whole world open to me; little to nothing tying me down
5) My literacy
1) My Best friend in the whole entire world.
2) Being able to have a good education.
3) The first wind of spring
5) Having a secure job that i know i will still have when i leave school.
6) The power of free speech.
7) My extreme Flexibility.
8) My Mumma and...
1) My Parents- They are the best :D
2) My brothers and sisters- They are always there for me, love'em :D
3) Life- Just happy to be alive
4) My friends- Just awesooome :)
5) Sports- Not sure what I would do without it :)
6) memories- Got lots of them and want more
1.) My sister Jessie
4.) My parents5.) My true friends6.) My children
8.) All technology/electronics
9.) My stuff animals lol10.) My enemies because they're just making me stronger.
1. Other People - where would we be without them?
2. Other Opinions - See reason for # 1.
3. TV - It's more company than a radio for a woman alone.
4. INTERNET - Anything and everything.
5. Groceries - assorted.
6.Pets - currently my cockatiel, Ozzie.
7. Church - Fr. Scott...