haha... since I am single right now, I'd just list what I would want in my future partner... (it might not be a hundred, though...)
... I just want someone who's honest, sincere, and will stand by his words... someone who'll stick up for me, and make me feel special...
Your sense of spirit
your accepting nature
Your academic intelligence
your emotional intelligence
your sense of humour
the way you can somehow stand me
the way you make me feel
the way you don't conform
the way you tell...
1. Your smile, it makes me melt everytime.. :)
2. Your honesty..
3. I love your childish personality..
4. I love the way your mature at times too..
5. I love your eyes they tell a million stories
7. Your charm
8. your sooo caring
9. Your consideration for others
10. Your voice
1. I like that she is smaller than me so I can pick her up and spin her around. :D
2. Since she's recovered from her eating disorder and put weight on, she's nice to cuddle.
3. She looks hot naked ;)
4. When she's around, I feel like there's just so much more to life than when I...
Uhhmmm..Yeah.. Before it takes me 100 days to write this, I’m going to start now! These are the reasons why I love this girl so much! I’m talking about you Lovebeingme.. Let’s get started! This is going to be fun! Hahaha Just saying random things so this is in no particular...
If this is the last thing I write on E.P. I want it to be the best. For you, Megan. You wrote one for me, so here is yours. Enjoy, Mami.
1) You. The rest of the list is just a detail of you. You are the reason for it, and so much more. Always know that you are someone...
1. Her eyes.
2. Her smile.
3. The way she is oblivous to the world.
4. The fact she knows just what to say and when to say it.
5. Her smile.
6. Her singing.
7. Her excuses for such simple things.
8. Her honesty.
9. Her radiant beauty.
10. How cute she looks hugging a teddy bear...
This is 100 things about my husband that I love..off the top of my head . (LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!!)
1. His smile
2. The way his nose wrinkles when he laughs/smiles
3. His laugh
4. How he still thinks that farts are funny
5. How he never gives up on me…on us
6. He is a great dad...
because younger women are attracted older men. older men mature, confident, stable .Mature guys always know how to treat their women.These younger women are looking for their age gap love romance.For older men, Younger women older men relationships will surely make an older man...
The start of my one hundred things. That I love about my guy.
1) He is in my life.
2) He cares a whole lot about me.
3) He understand everything that I go threw.
4) He and I have a whole lot in common.
5) He is nice to talk to.
6) He is very sweet to me.
7) He knows how to say...
Well not sure I can hit 100 all in one shot but here goes
I love the way you purrrrr
I love the way you change speeds
I love the way you use a plug and not a battery
I love the way you lay by my bed waiting for me
I love the your easy grip...
I'll just say things I would love about my partner if I had one..1. the feeling/ sound of his whisper in my ears even though I have no clue what he's saying.2. He understands that I'm not always an easy person to get along with, but doesn't leave me even though I've given him a...
his loving heart
his phone calls
his caring ways
Gosh there are so many things that you do that have captured my heart. Though times have been tough here and there, we always are lead back to one another....and these are 100 of the reasons I love you Papi :-)
Your heart: It has opened to me :-) And I feel love from you I...
Her laugh (which is an amazing)
How... ummm tall she is **he giggles**
Her sense of humour (which is surprisingly Australian)
Her errrrrrrr chest **he giggles and blushes**
Her feet (which are TINY!!!!!! There are 8 sizes between us hahaha...