Not all of those make me always happy, but at least sometimes.
3. My dog
5. Riding the ripstik
7. Chatting with my best friend
9. The sea
11. Dressing like a boy
12. The LGBT+ community
13. My sister (as I...
starts purring when she sits near me
The smell of roses, rain and wintergreen
Witnessing random acts of kindness
Sitting outside watching a thunderstorm and sipping on hot tea
Feeling my senses instantly heighten when I get I get an adrenaline rush...
nightmare before Christmas
4. my phone
7. calling my lovers daddy
9. lil Wayne
12. Dr pepper
13. being in charhe
14. lip stick
15. people who smell good
Making positive small talk with strangers.
Laying down on your bed after a long day on your feet.
Playing that perfect bass cover to a song.
Listening to the rain and thunder with window open while sleeping. Feeling the breeze is a plus.
Seeing that my fish successfully...
that can make me laugh) 2. Discovering new music 3. Making others happy 4. Enjoying hanging out w/ friends 5. My favorite foods 6. Money 7. Art, especially ones that inspire me to pull out my sketch pad 8. Essie nail polish 9. Perfume (not the cheap kind) 10. Seeing a cute...
..finding a 20 dollar bill ....fruit loops...Europe travels..naked time with a partner....dehydrated spaghetti at high altitude when climbing...cheese toast where the cheese is burned a little....landing an airplane smoothly...a clean car after it was really dirty...egg nog latte...
so caught up in the negative aspects of my life that I need to remind myself of everything I love. Thanksgiving is coming up, anyways, so it seems appropriate.
1. Spring time- I love the smell of mud, which some people hate! I also love watching everything turn green again.
so relaxing as well as seeing lightning.
2. Animals that won't injure/harm me in a purposeful way because animals are all together adorable.
3. Mint chocolate chip ice cream
4. Marathoning a series of movies with others and making fun of scenes.
5. Karaoke. just yes.
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies---Yum!
2. I saw several people hugging today on my home from work. Not just a group, but various couples or whatever. It was sooo sweet to see and made me so happy!
3. I dolled my client up today in her nicest clothes and jewelry. Every time...
enough)Rainbows that appear over the church at the end of my streetA couple very special friendsTaking picturesBeing aloneAimlessly wandering through the forest, aloneWriting down my thoughts and feelings - but this can also be extremely frustrating because I don't always know...
freshly moved lawn
3: Wandering under willow trees
4: Jumping into leaf-mountains
5: Finding a nice button on the ground
6: Seeing your childhood toys again
7: Have fun on the swing at a starry night
8: Enjoying the view from a mountain top
9: Reading a book which makes you...
Morning coffee alone...just me and the rising sun.
My children's happiness...their smiles and laughter make my world go 'round.
Getting a great deal on something...especially handbags and shoes.
Feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin.
Hearing a favorite song or watching a...
trusting someone to tell them your secrets, doing something daring, baking, movie nights, good friends, nights out, hugs, sunshine, dancing in the rain, conquering a fear even if just for a moment, picnics, long walks, family, cats, warm beds, a long comfortable talk, sex with...
feel good songs
joking around with my kids
starting new things
talking with friends
seeing others happy
cooked breakfast - brewed coffee, eggs & toast.
- Raining outside while sleeping
- Kind, encouraging words
- Elderly couple holding hands & still adoring each other.
- Finishing a paper & submitting it.
- Learning something new
- Being creative
- A hug
.except for my mother and step sister, they aren't women, they are DEMONS.
2. McDonald's food...obviously. I dream of that sh*t.
3. KITTENS. I F*CKING LOVE KITTENS.
4. Hugs and more hugs. nuff said.
5. Women. They are amazing. Too amazing to just say it once. (I love you ladies...
eating healthy, reading, writing, listening to others stories, coda meetings, dogs, volunteering, driving my mustang, chilling on the hammock, sex, cuddling, hanging out with authentic people, hiking, lake, chattahoochie river, boobs, ginger honey lemon tea, movies, and music.
I'd eat real food.
I'd live with ppl that pushed me.
I'd pick up the pieces.
I'd realize good enough just,isn't ever good enough.
I'd admire myself.
I'd assign passion to it.
I'd go further than I thought I could.
I'd make right now matter.
I'd ask more of myself...
you're reading this? Gosh, we are have too much free time on our hands, huh?! lol Psh, I'm doing exactly what I want in this moment, and that's all that matters! Oh, perfect song lyrics right at this very moment! Loved when that happens!
"Happiness hit her like a bullet in the...
who make me happy
the full moon
becoming a doctor
drawing smile over people's faces
being the reason behind someone's happiness
making my family proud of me
I remember I was, for a time in my life, receiving experiences open-heartedly and felt protected within the simplicity and consequentiality of random and repetitive activities that made little sense to me, within my family. It was the perfect constraint condition to dream, to...
1. I am working. So I won't be bored sitting at home.
2. Two days ago I had find out my favorite actress is a mom to her baby son. He is the guy if she is welling to have his child. I am happy for them.
3. I am looking forward to my 30's too.
4. I like being single because I find...
interesting conversation ~ the light breeze by the sea ~ that neibhor that plays the piano every evening ~ food that makes me feel good ~ writing ~ being understood ~ being in the moment ~ ballet ~ when my shoulders finally come down from being tense all day
reading 4. listening to music/discovering new music 5. cooking 6. watching tv and movies 7. hanging out with friends and making them laugh 8. summer 9. walking 10. theatre 11. the night sky 12. rainbows 13. shopping 14. camping 15. filmmaking 16. sitting on clean grass 17...
as this one. But here are some other things that I like:
- Daydreaming about better days that could come, even if they seem impossible.
- Bus rides to the city or into the country. Whichever one feels right for me at that moment.
- The feeling of intense relief that comes...
..Hershey's chocolate...puppies...sunshine...seabreeze...smell of Coppertone sunscreen...children giggling...Thai food...a good book...a great series on Netflix...a freshly made bed...lavender...cool beach sand under my bare feet...a clean house...a bookstore with a couch...a pen...
making them laugh until they can't breathe anymore. I'm totally into long hugs and kisses. I crave intimacy and kindness. I love coffee, chocolate, ice cream, pizza, campfires, traveling, learning new things, getting to know new people and new places. I love deep conversations...