Hi! I got myself tagged by Mellifluousme and Dan193. I guess I can write one story representing both the tags ;) So here comes..
1) First of all, I am not much into writing stories nowadays as I don’t feel comfortable writing my own experiences and I don’t think I have...
Wonderful parents and a great brother and two sons that never got into any real trouble and continue to make me very proud.
My father taught me to love nature and to be comfortable in it no matter how harsh the environment. One time we were running white water in January with...
it’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these, but since I was tagged by 3 different people in the space of 24 hours I guess popular demand is for me to talk about myself once again. Sheesh! You sure you guys aren’t sick of me yet? Oh well, you asked for it!
1.) I love...
and Diablesse34 to write 5 things about me.
It would be rude from me to not honour my friends request.
So after many days of struggle to find time to write here are my five things!
Thing number one:
I grew up on a farm. My parents were the last one in our family to look...
I will start us off and here is the game of tag played EP Style:
Once you've been tagged, you write a post with at least five random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose between three and five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you...
week ( Thanks for that ..lol). I have played before , so here are some new ones.
5 Thinks About Me....
1) I have kept every concert ticket I've ever been to .
Now and then I come across them and reminisce.
2) I have some of my baby teeth . When my Mum died I found them...
This is the second time I've been tagged to play Experience tag.
So here goes - Five things about me:
1. I was born in Germany
2. I am the first born of three.
3. I started school in Southern California. Then we moved to Massachusetts where I completed school up...
1) I snort when I laugh too hard
2) If you cook/bake me something I will love you forever.
3) I have a borderline obsession with anything surreal.
4) I love Ethiopian food
5) As much as it pains me to admit I have an actual obsession with Adventure Time.
'social' on EP, so here are 5 things about me.
1/ I am a 'mature student' and studying Anthropology, Sociology, Development and History (20th Century).
2/ I used to run but since damaging my ankle I have taken up mountain biking and sometimes go horse riding.
3/ I love reading...
my smiling drummer friend always spreads positive vibes. This one is in response to his :- EP Link# Have been living my life on the edge since a long long time and its a mixed feel.# me hardly look in the mirror to dress up or do hair, Sometimes, mirror accidentally gets to...
I love to hike, I could walk all day.
2. I grew up in the country, always wanted to live in the city, now all I want is to live out in the country again.
3. I hate to shop.
4. I still make a wish, every time I see a shooting star (and my nerd brain corrects the terminology to...
while back, good thing there isn't a time limit to this.
Five random things about me:
1) I'm rather shy and quiet. I keep to myself a lot. I might have say big things online, but when it's real...you won't hear a peep out of me.
2) I still like watching cartoons, Disney...
years.. After much thought, I just recalled that I use a mirror for shaving once in 2-3 days.. Am I only bothered as much about my self ?
# Consciously destroyed my old life, before I started building a new one, as I never wanted to give myself any room for change of thought...
random things about me...
Six things? Are there six things about me?
1. I've recovered from an addiction
2. I've been paid for playing music in public
3. I've had an Internet love affair
4. My political views are all over the map
5. Despite my gregarious online nature, I'm...
I am not sure if what I write would be relevant and making sense. In any case apologies in advance and thanks for bearing with me. Driving this topic with the learning licence LAbout me I would like to share==============================1. I Love my mom, I miss my Dad as I feel...
So I have been tagged again and this time from iloveyou2014
So the rules just in case anybody got confused : Once you've been tagged, you write a post with at least five random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose between three and five people to be tagged...
The Rules: Once you've been tagged, you write a post with at least five random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!” on their whiteboard...
I love spectacular sunsets3.I have isolated myself for the past few years4.I'm weary of the term" celebrity" It rules everything5.I spent six months in a psychiatric hospital6.My daughters are the most important presence in my life. And they're my best friends.I tag...
OK 5 random things
1) I have recently taken up playing the ukulele
2) I have a bearded dragon named Rudy
3) I can run a mile in 6 minutes
4) I am insanely ticklish.
5) My beard is itchy! >_<
I tag: Josephine8AgainAgain
1. Summer and spring is my favorite times of the year, but get depressed and feel bad during the shorter, darker days of the winter months.
2. I love the beach and the campground at the beach. I dislike staying in hotels there because there isn't much to do...just the pool...
so here goes.
1) I love giving blood. I love the whole process. Going to the bloodmobile, meeting the nice bloodtakers (what is their job title?), lol. Sitting down and squeezing the ball for 10 minutes, then walking out the front door with the goodies. Sometimes, I'll ask...
things about me...
1. I've been so poor that I've eaten out of dumpsters and so rich I had a closet full of paper bags filled with big wads of cash.
2. I'm a very bad Buddhist, even after studying with a monk for 6 months. When I'm sad, I go back to just breathing.
and traveled around the US and Mexico in psychedelic converted camper named 'Mother'.
2) I speak mostly fluent Spanish. (I've forgotten some.)
3) I play guitar, write songs, and sing. Here's some stuff from my CD, "Alcoholic Dancer" https://archive.org/search.php?query...
1) I am a proud American who loves all people everywhere.
2) I am a Christian and not ashamed to tell the world.
3) I love God and country!!
4) I believe that all men are created equal.
5) I am an RN and hold a BSN.
6) I have one daughter and 2 grandsons.
7) I love to visit...
I'm an open book on here so...it took me a while to think of 5 things to share...
1. In my down time (which I have little to none of) I like to sketch. I have stuck to charcoal sketching...my husband has bought me canvases and paints, but I can't bring myself to ruining...
. But im trying to tell 5 things about me ... :)
1. I enjoy reading auto biographies of great people and I'm very interested to know how they became great...
2. some people worried of my struggles a lot for many reasons... but the secret is I enjoy hardworking and they don't...
and I'm finally writing it.. my bad....
1. I absolutely hate seeds in oranges! Doesn't matter how good it is. I guess I have a thing about seeds in fruits.
2. My dog Brady is an official Pet Therapy Dog.
3. I always shake hands with people in the military and thank them for...
I like music
Like talking to people
Hate it when people r mean
I chose kmb1411 because shes a nice person
Despairing girl because shes good to talk 2
Howlingwolf88 because he might like this
and I thought, maybe I’ll just sit here under this beautiful tree. Turns out it was Ebisur’s tree, and he reached down and tagged me.
Now then, 5 things………….
1. I like people, but I can be really very shy at first and it takes me a while to warm up. I actually find...
I was tagged by LackofabetterName.
Okay so 5 things huh?
1. If you touch my mouse, keyboard, phone, books, etc... with greasy or dirty hands/fingers, I will kill you. I consider that grounds for immediate execution.
2. I love the fog.
3. It ****** me off that the jean...
..I think I remember how this goes, five random things, right ?
1) I've started cooking again. I love coming up with new recipes. I make a chili with bison, black beans and roasted corn especially for a dear friend who enjoys it.
2) I, on the other hand, rarely ever eat red...
Awhile ago (I'm afraid to look just how long ago, yikes!) I was tagged by my dear ami Mr.Squishy. The poor man has been waiting, very patiently, ever since for me to buy out the time to sit down and share the following 5 potentially interesting things about myself. I'd just like...
There I was minding my own business (mostly), when I log on for my daily dose of EP and find that the second most dangerous mind south of Oregon - Biancaknowsnothing - has tagged me and handed off this ... box of wonders.
A game? A challenge? An interrogation? An excuse to...
1# I can come off as a insensitive jerk.....I usually am.
2#I am a father of a 18 year old daughter.
3#Being this cool all the time takes a lot of effort.....not really cause I am lame with brief moments of coolness.
4# I have been a member since April 2011.
...thanks SK for giving me the opportunity to tell a little about myself. *Ahem*
1. While on safari in Borneo, we were in constant peril fending off charging hippos
2. Once when I was shark cage diving in the Pacific Ocean I'm pretty sure the shark was wanting to play because...
1. I am Romanian.
2. I have sense of humor, but some people don't understand my jokes.
3. I like to be alone and think.
4. I am addicted to music.
5. I am a shy person. I am tagging:
EVERYONE WHO READS THIS.
A Few Items you may or may not know about me
1. Most of you know I am a mother of 4 beautiful children and 2 precious angels!
They are the light of my life.🌟
2. Most may not know I want to be a tornado chaser when I grow up --Hahahaha I guess you could say I am an Adrenaline...
Sparkling Diamonds-and long while agi I was tagged as well by another, Until now, I had forgot about that time. Oh well. I don't consider myself that interesting. Guess that's why i never replied. But---i guess it's time! lol
1.) I was married for close 32 years. Things ended...
8 is my favorite number, that's why
2. I've been bitten by a squirrel.
3. I play ukulele and guitar.
4. Just call me the human karaoke machine.
5. I hate celery. I just can't.
6. I fancy watching historical dramas. But absolutely love animated films and anything with super...
Punjabi by birth, Writer by profession, Emotional by nature, Well Educated and Professional by design, Creative by His will, an Art Lover by taste, Voracious Reader by sweet will, Well Travelled by chance, Piscean and fool by divine decree, Feminine by choice, Singer-poetess...
things about me I promised to tell in a Tag story to this lovely and supportive friend of mine
1. I'm from a large, international family, part of it colonial. So our tendrils extend into a number of different countries including the US, Canada, France, Grenada, St Lucia...
Well a good friend (roflao) asked me to participate in this. And while it's long overdue here is my list of 5 things that most people hear wouldn't know about me.
1) I don't have a college educationHaving been in the IT field for the past 25+ years everyone assumes I went to...
.. EP Link
... and because this is the second time in a week, I’m going to do it a little differently and roll my five things into a story.
This morning, a friend and I were having a late breakfast at her house. She put toast in the toaster oven while waiting for the eggs to...
1. I absolutely love Ghost stories/shows and the paranormal.
2. Coffee is my one and only vice nowadays. My fav. is
3. R&B is my favorite kind of music, even since I was a kid.
4. I adore all animals and volunteer for a few pet rescues by being a...
So it's five little known things about me and tag some others is it?
1. I used to have long, very curly, Marc Bolan style hair... now my head is shaved, as I am balding fast
2. I was born in Germany
3. My favourite quick snack is scrambled eggs on toast, yummy!
4. I hate having...
and I've played this before so I'm trying to think of 5 different things. hmm..
1) I have some extremely conservative and some extremely liberal personal beliefs.
2) I struggle with spirituality constantly. I believe in magick, voodoo, hoodoo and witchcraft and it scares the...
Hmmmm...my goal here is to reveal 5 things Ive never told any of you or at least never expounded on..lol
1. In one of my stories I mentioned that I had driven in vice presidential motorcade..yup...and it was absolutely awesome! In one of the cities that I have lived in I owned...
and SleeplessKnight (see their stories - links below)
So, I guess it's my turn to share 5 random facts about myself...
1) I'm an easygoing person, but sometimes suffer from severe anxiety.
2) I'm the only blonde in my family, and I've never dyed my hair.