years.. After much thought, I just recalled that I use a mirror for shaving once in 2-3 days.. Am I only bothered as much about my self ?
# Consciously destroyed my old life, before I started building a new one, as I never wanted to give myself any room for change of thought...
Sparkling Diamonds-and long while agi I was tagged as well by another, Until now, I had forgot about that time. Oh well. I don't consider myself that interesting. Guess that's why i never replied. But---i guess it's time! lol
1.) I was married for close 32 years. Things ended...
..I think I remember how this goes, five random things, right ?
1) I've started cooking again. I love coming up with new recipes. I make a chili with bison, black beans and roasted corn especially for a dear friend who enjoys it.
2) I, on the other hand, rarely ever eat red...
1# I can come off as a insensitive jerk.....I usually am.
2#I am a father of a 18 year old daughter.
3#Being this cool all the time takes a lot of effort.....not really cause I am lame with brief moments of coolness.
4# I have been a member since April 2011.
things about me...
1. I've been so poor that I've eaten out of dumpsters and so rich I had a closet full of paper bags filled with big wads of cash.
2. I'm a very bad Buddhist, even after studying with a monk for 6 months. When I'm sad, I go back to just breathing.
while back, good thing there isn't a time limit to this.
Five random things about me:
1) I'm rather shy and quiet. I keep to myself a lot. I might have say big things online, but when it's real...you won't hear a peep out of me.
2) I still like watching cartoons, Disney...
and I'm finally writing it.. my bad....
1. I absolutely hate seeds in oranges! Doesn't matter how good it is. I guess I have a thing about seeds in fruits.
2. My dog Brady is an official Pet Therapy Dog.
3. I always shake hands with people in the military and thank them for...
Wonderful parents and a great brother and two sons that never got into any real trouble and continue to make me very proud.
My father taught me to love nature and to be comfortable in it no matter how harsh the environment. One time we were running white water in January with...
I will start us off and here is the game of tag played EP Style:
Once you've been tagged, you write a post with at least five random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose between three and five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you...
so here goes.
1) I love giving blood. I love the whole process. Going to the bloodmobile, meeting the nice bloodtakers (what is their job title?), lol. Sitting down and squeezing the ball for 10 minutes, then walking out the front door with the goodies. Sometimes, I'll ask...
I like music
Like talking to people
Hate it when people r mean
I chose kmb1411 because shes a nice person
Despairing girl because shes good to talk 2
Howlingwolf88 because he might like this
8 is my favorite number, that's why
2. I've been bitten by a squirrel.
3. I play ukulele and guitar.
4. Just call me the human karaoke machine.
5. I hate celery. I just can't.
6. I fancy watching historical dramas. But absolutely love animated films and anything with super...
things about me I promised to tell in a Tag story to this lovely and supportive friend of mine
1. I'm from a large, international family, part of it colonial. So our tendrils extend into a number of different countries including the US, Canada, France, Grenada, St Lucia...
Well a good friend (roflao) asked me to participate in this. And while it's long overdue here is my list of 5 things that most people hear wouldn't know about me.
1) I don't have a college educationHaving been in the IT field for the past 25+ years everyone assumes I went to...
So I have been tagged again and this time from iloveyou2014
So the rules just in case anybody got confused : Once you've been tagged, you write a post with at least five random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose between three and five people to be tagged...
I love spectacular sunsets3.I have isolated myself for the past few years4.I'm weary of the term" celebrity" It rules everything5.I spent six months in a psychiatric hospital6.My daughters are the most important presence in my life. And they're my best friends.I tag...
and I've played this before so I'm trying to think of 5 different things. hmm..
1) I have some extremely conservative and some extremely liberal personal beliefs.
2) I struggle with spirituality constantly. I believe in magick, voodoo, hoodoo and witchcraft and it scares the...
A friend of mine tagged me months ago to ask me to tell the world some interesting facts about me. But, I spent all of February sick and despondent. I was hardly on EP that month, wrote nothing, and took a long time to get my enthusiasm for writing back. I actually tried to...
and Diablesse34 to write 5 things about me.
It would be rude from me to not honour my friends request.
So after many days of struggle to find time to write here are my five things!
Thing number one:
I grew up on a farm. My parents were the last one in our family to look...
A Few Items you may or may not know about me
1. Most of you know I am a mother of 4 beautiful children and 2 precious angels!
They are the light of my life.🌟
2. Most may not know I want to be a tornado chaser when I grow up --Hahahaha I guess you could say I am an Adrenaline...
1. I absolutely love Ghost stories/shows and the paranormal.
2. Coffee is my one and only vice nowadays. My fav. is
3. R&B is my favorite kind of music, even since I was a kid.
4. I adore all animals and volunteer for a few pet rescues by being a...
I am not sure if what I write would be relevant and making sense. In any case apologies in advance and thanks for bearing with me. Driving this topic with the learning licence LAbout me I would like to share==============================1. I Love my mom, I miss my Dad as I feel...
Awhile ago (I'm afraid to look just how long ago, yikes!) I was tagged by my dear ami Mr.Squishy. The poor man has been waiting, very patiently, ever since for me to buy out the time to sit down and share the following 5 potentially interesting things about myself. I'd just like...
...thanks SK for giving me the opportunity to tell a little about myself. *Ahem*
1. While on safari in Borneo, we were in constant peril fending off charging hippos
2. Once when I was shark cage diving in the Pacific Ocean I'm pretty sure the shark was wanting to play because...
There I was minding my own business (mostly), when I log on for my daily dose of EP and find that the second most dangerous mind south of Oregon - Biancaknowsnothing - has tagged me and handed off this ... box of wonders.
A game? A challenge? An interrogation? An excuse to...
I was tagged by Lohla and will dutifully answer the five questions.
1) I was the very first person, ever, to be down with O.P.P.
2) All of the streets leading away from my home are one way. I bought the house, but I have never been able to figure out how to drive there.
3) I was...
. But im trying to tell 5 things about me ... :)
1. I enjoy reading auto biographies of great people and I'm very interested to know how they became great...
2. some people worried of my struggles a lot for many reasons... but the secret is I enjoy hardworking and they don't...
1. I was named for my mother's sister, an old-fashioned, rare, and uncommon name. According to the website HowManyofMe.com, there is only one person in the USA with my first and last name--so I guess it's me! I always knew I was one of a kind!
2. With the exception of teachers in...
'social' on EP, so here are 5 things about me.
1/ I am a 'mature student' and studying Anthropology, Sociology, Development and History (20th Century).
2/ I used to run but since damaging my ankle I have taken up mountain biking and sometimes go horse riding.
3/ I love reading...
Hmmmm...my goal here is to reveal 5 things Ive never told any of you or at least never expounded on..lol
1. In one of my stories I mentioned that I had driven in vice presidential motorcade..yup...and it was absolutely awesome! In one of the cities that I have lived in I owned...
1. I am Romanian.
2. I have sense of humor, but some people don't understand my jokes.
3. I like to be alone and think.
4. I am addicted to music.
5. I am a shy person. I am tagging:
EVERYONE WHO READS THIS.
random things about me...
Six things? Are there six things about me?
1. I've recovered from an addiction
2. I've been paid for playing music in public
3. I've had an Internet love affair
4. My political views are all over the map
5. Despite my gregarious online nature, I'm...
it’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these, but since I was tagged by 3 different people in the space of 24 hours I guess popular demand is for me to talk about myself once again. Sheesh! You sure you guys aren’t sick of me yet? Oh well, you asked for it!
1.) I love...
OK 5 random things
1) I have recently taken up playing the ukulele
2) I have a bearded dragon named Rudy
3) I can run a mile in 6 minutes
4) I am insanely ticklish.
5) My beard is itchy! >_<
I tag: Josephine8AgainAgain
Hi! I got myself tagged by Mellifluousme and Dan193. I guess I can write one story representing both the tags ;) So here comes..
1) First of all, I am not much into writing stories nowadays as I don’t feel comfortable writing my own experiences and I don’t think I have...
week ( Thanks for that ..lol). I have played before , so here are some new ones.
5 Thinks About Me....
1) I have kept every concert ticket I've ever been to .
Now and then I come across them and reminisce.
2) I have some of my baby teeth . When my Mum died I found them...
I love to hike, I could walk all day.
2. I grew up in the country, always wanted to live in the city, now all I want is to live out in the country again.
3. I hate to shop.
4. I still make a wish, every time I see a shooting star (and my nerd brain corrects the terminology to...
The Rules: Once you've been tagged, you write a post with at least five random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!” on their whiteboard...
I'm an open book on here so...it took me a while to think of 5 things to share...
1. In my down time (which I have little to none of) I like to sketch. I have stuck to charcoal sketching...my husband has bought me canvases and paints, but I can't bring myself to ruining...
and SleeplessKnight (see their stories - links below)
So, I guess it's my turn to share 5 random facts about myself...
1) I'm an easygoing person, but sometimes suffer from severe anxiety.
2) I'm the only blonde in my family, and I've never dyed my hair.
1) I snort when I laugh too hard
2) If you cook/bake me something I will love you forever.
3) I have a borderline obsession with anything surreal.
4) I love Ethiopian food
5) As much as it pains me to admit I have an actual obsession with Adventure Time.
So, I'm going to write 5 things about myself, and then tag five friends! It's also going to be the last thing I post. I am finally going to leave EP. So one of the 5 things I'll include will be an e-mail address so that anyone who wants to can keep in touch with me. Story coming...
Thanks Sierra. Can you lay down a buh-buh-buh backbeat for me please?
Fill in the 5 blanks. Answers are at the bottom.
I got two computers
and I EP all the time
but if someone yells 'Dad'
I will drop on a dime
For my other is ill
and not very able
so I gotta represent
.. EP Link
... and because this is the second time in a week, I’m going to do it a little differently and roll my five things into a story.
This morning, a friend and I were having a late breakfast at her house. She put toast in the toaster oven while waiting for the eggs to...
and I thought, maybe I’ll just sit here under this beautiful tree. Turns out it was Ebisur’s tree, and he reached down and tagged me.
Now then, 5 things………….
1. I like people, but I can be really very shy at first and it takes me a while to warm up. I actually find...
1) I am a proud American who loves all people everywhere.
2) I am a Christian and not ashamed to tell the world.
3) I love God and country!!
4) I believe that all men are created equal.
5) I am an RN and hold a BSN.
6) I have one daughter and 2 grandsons.
7) I love to visit...
This is the second time I've been tagged to play Experience tag.
So here goes - Five things about me:
1. I was born in Germany
2. I am the first born of three.
3. I started school in Southern California. Then we moved to Massachusetts where I completed school up...
and traveled around the US and Mexico in psychedelic converted camper named 'Mother'.
2) I speak mostly fluent Spanish. (I've forgotten some.)
3) I play guitar, write songs, and sing. Here's some stuff from my CD, "Alcoholic Dancer" https://archive.org/search.php?query...