1. I am Romanian.
2. I have sense of humor, but some people don't understand my jokes.
3. I like to be alone and think.
4. I am addicted to music.
5. I am a shy person. I am tagging:
EVERYONE WHO READS THIS.
it’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these, but since I was tagged by 3 different people in the space of 24 hours I guess popular demand is for me to talk about myself once again. Sheesh! You sure you guys aren’t sick of me yet? Oh well, you asked for it!
1.) I love...
. But im trying to tell 5 things about me ... :)
1. I enjoy reading auto biographies of great people and I'm very interested to know how they became great...
2. some people worried of my struggles a lot for many reasons... but the secret is I enjoy hardworking and they don't...
Awhile ago (I'm afraid to look just how long ago, yikes!) I was tagged by my dear ami Mr.Squishy. The poor man has been waiting, very patiently, ever since for me to buy out the time to sit down and share the following 5 potentially interesting things about myself. I'd just like...
1) I am a proud American who loves all people everywhere.
2) I am a Christian and not ashamed to tell the world.
3) I love God and country!!
4) I believe that all men are created equal.
5) I am an RN and hold a BSN.
6) I have one daughter and 2 grandsons.
7) I love to visit...
and I've played this before so I'm trying to think of 5 different things. hmm..
1) I have some extremely conservative and some extremely liberal personal beliefs.
2) I struggle with spirituality constantly. I believe in magick, voodoo, hoodoo and witchcraft and it scares the...
laughing and playing. Not doing anything wrong. Out of nowhere I was tagged again, this time by Nelladell. What did I do to deserve this nastiness... And more importantly, what will I do to get revenge ; )
I play guitar and have even written some songs over the years. The...
So I have been tagged again and this time from iloveyou2014
So the rules just in case anybody got confused : Once you've been tagged, you write a post with at least five random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose between three and five people to be tagged...
But here I go-I was born in north Bengal in India and I am the first- born and the eldest grand daughter.So my grandparents loved me a lot.2.I studied in a residential school .I started going there at the age of 8.3.I can be stubborn at times.You may face a hard time convincing...
'social' on EP, so here are 5 things about me.
1/ I am a 'mature student' and studying Anthropology, Sociology, Development and History (20th Century).
2/ I used to run but since damaging my ankle I have taken up mountain biking and sometimes go horse riding.
3/ I love reading...
OK 5 random things
1) I have recently taken up playing the ukulele
2) I have a bearded dragon named Rudy
3) I can run a mile in 6 minutes
4) I am insanely ticklish.
5) My beard is itchy! >_<
I tag: Josephine8AgainAgain
Let’s see! I haven't played in awhile and since Bluebie ambush tagged me so here is 5 things about me that you may or may not know.
· I'm terrified of sharks. I'll still swim in the ocean but I have to fight panic attacks the whole time...
NOT!!!!! lol ok her we go
1 I am way more insecure than I let on .....
2. I have a secret guilty pleasure giggle ,I watch old muppet shows.
3 I would rather die than betray a friend .
4 I cry at commercials sometimes .
5 giggle I still reread old Nancy drew books...
Okay so lemme try and think of some things I haven't shared....
~ I love textiles and would love to learn how to create them. I could really get into weaving and dying I think. I'm going to also say I have a desire to learn glass blowing. Ive always been fascinated with it. I...
>i'm 1 hour from new york city
2.>i can deadlift 470lbs going for 490
3.>I'm extremly honest & emotional
4.>i've been faithful to one women now since 1994
5.>I've dealt with depression my entire life ,I'm good these days
Sparkling Diamonds-and long while agi I was tagged as well by another, Until now, I had forgot about that time. Oh well. I don't consider myself that interesting. Guess that's why i never replied. But---i guess it's time! lol
1.) I was married for close 32 years. Things ended...
I am a student at a college of Natural Medicine.
2. I am currently painting the Northern Lights on a very large canvas for a friend who is unlikely to see them for real.
3. I believe I can change my life by changing my beliefs
4. I adore the tune Morning Mood, from Edvard...
I was tagged by LackofabetterName.
Okay so 5 things huh?
1. If you touch my mouse, keyboard, phone, books, etc... with greasy or dirty hands/fingers, I will kill you. I consider that grounds for immediate execution.
2. I love the fog.
3. It ****** me off that the jean...
so here goes.
1) I love giving blood. I love the whole process. Going to the bloodmobile, meeting the nice bloodtakers (what is their job title?), lol. Sitting down and squeezing the ball for 10 minutes, then walking out the front door with the goodies. Sometimes, I'll ask...
My five things are:
1. I'm a grammar Nazi that has learned to sit on my hands.
2. I prefer the company of dogs to that of most humans.
3. I'm a perfectly capable hunter and fisherman but choose to do neither anymore.
4. I'm a Buddhist that has managed to retain my Catholic sense...
.. There were some things I would have liked to keep secret :) haha
1... I have a slight OCD. Clean bath towels must be folded in a certain way and stacked by colour, dark to light.
2... When I was about 4 years old I painted the kitchen window. Yep I actually painted the glass...
.. Here are my five random things about me:
1) I'm one of the luckiest people I know. :-)
2) My parents never owned a house or a car in their lives. Neither of them even DROVE a car!
3) A national drumming magazine is about to honor me for the community work I've done using...
There I was minding my own business (mostly), when I log on for my daily dose of EP and find that the second most dangerous mind south of Oregon - Biancaknowsnothing - has tagged me and handed off this ... box of wonders.
A game? A challenge? An interrogation? An excuse to...
Since I was tagged by Javababe, legation and Ivankaramazov , I guess I should do this.
Do I have to add 5 for each person who tagged me?
I don't want to so 5 will do.
1) I had a thesis/study which involves bananas. Me, my parents and friends had to eat lots of it for a year...
So, I'm going to write 5 things about myself, and then tag five friends! It's also going to be the last thing I post. I am finally going to leave EP. So one of the 5 things I'll include will be an e-mail address so that anyone who wants to can keep in touch with me. Story coming...
I will start us off and here is the game of tag played EP Style:
Once you've been tagged, you write a post with at least five random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose between three and five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you...
Thanks Sierra. Can you lay down a buh-buh-buh backbeat for me please?
Fill in the 5 blanks. Answers are at the bottom.
I got two computers
and I EP all the time
but if someone yells 'Dad'
I will drop on a dime
For my other is ill
and not very able
so I gotta represent
Hmmmm...my goal here is to reveal 5 things Ive never told any of you or at least never expounded on..lol
1. In one of my stories I mentioned that I had driven in vice presidential motorcade..yup...and it was absolutely awesome! In one of the cities that I have lived in I owned...
1. I was named for my mother's sister, an old-fashioned, rare, and uncommon name. According to the website HowManyofMe.com, there is only one person in the USA with my first and last name--so I guess it's me! I always knew I was one of a kind!
2. With the exception of teachers in...
The thoughts and possibilities of that school yard game with MilkyNips, prolific one, are endless but let’s get away from daydreaming and down to business. I need to be extra careful about my usual butchering of the grammar (preposition misuse, invented rules) with "Milky the...
things about me I promised to tell in a Tag story to this lovely and supportive friend of mine
1. I'm from a large, international family, part of it colonial. So our tendrils extend into a number of different countries including the US, Canada, France, Grenada, St Lucia...
1# I can come off as a insensitive jerk.....I usually am.
2#I am a father of a 18 year old daughter.
3#Being this cool all the time takes a lot of effort.....not really cause I am lame with brief moments of coolness.
4# I have been a member since April 2011.
Wonderful parents and a great brother and two sons that never got into any real trouble and continue to make me very proud.
My father taught me to love nature and to be comfortable in it no matter how harsh the environment. One time we were running white water in January with...
years.. After much thought, I just recalled that I use a mirror for shaving once in 2-3 days.. Am I only bothered as much about my self ?
# Consciously destroyed my old life, before I started building a new one, as I never wanted to give myself any room for change of thought...
I am not sure if what I write would be relevant and making sense. In any case apologies in advance and thanks for bearing with me. Driving this topic with the learning licence LAbout me I would like to share==============================1. I Love my mom, I miss my Dad as I feel...
.. here are my random Fives.* Vacant hours fill me with joy and me can sit for hours on a bus stop or railway station to watch the movements of buses and screaming trains and people going to n fro. This reminds me of William Henry Davies' lines : What is this life if full of care...
Hi! I got myself tagged by Mellifluousme and Dan193. I guess I can write one story representing both the tags ;) So here comes..
1) First of all, I am not much into writing stories nowadays as I don’t feel comfortable writing my own experiences and I don’t think I have...
I like music
Like talking to people
Hate it when people r mean
I chose kmb1411 because shes a nice person
Despairing girl because shes good to talk 2
Howlingwolf88 because he might like this
week ( Thanks for that ..lol). I have played before , so here are some new ones.
5 Thinks About Me....
1) I have kept every concert ticket I've ever been to .
Now and then I come across them and reminisce.
2) I have some of my baby teeth . When my Mum died I found them...
This is the second time I've been tagged to play Experience tag.
So here goes - Five things about me:
1. I was born in Germany
2. I am the first born of three.
3. I started school in Southern California. Then we moved to Massachusetts where I completed school up...
..I think I remember how this goes, five random things, right ?
1) I've started cooking again. I love coming up with new recipes. I make a chili with bison, black beans and roasted corn especially for a dear friend who enjoys it.
2) I, on the other hand, rarely ever eat red...
but since i was tagged by Nelladell - who i adore and respect a lot, i am doing it.
1. I am from India
2. I work in Information Technology
3. I wear glasses
4. I am short-tempered
5. I am working on being my best self
So there, i've dont it.
Now, in keeping with the tradation...
I was tagged by Lohla and will dutifully answer the five questions.
1) I was the very first person, ever, to be down with O.P.P.
2) All of the streets leading away from my home are one way. I bought the house, but I have never been able to figure out how to drive there.
3) I was...
So it's five little known things about me and tag some others is it?
1. I used to have long, very curly, Marc Bolan style hair... now my head is shaved, as I am balding fast
2. I was born in Germany
3. My favourite quick snack is scrambled eggs on toast, yummy!
4. I hate having...
Okay..done this so many times now, it's a struggle to think of stuff...
1). I could cause mayhem in an empty house........yes Deg, I know that's terribly difficult to believe...but....lol
2). I love animals...I'd cheerfully throttle anyone inflicting suffering on them.
thing for awhile but tagged today by a fellow internet friend of mine username: unlearn
I will play a long.
I told him I would.
Five random things about me.
1. My problems are usually made up or dramatized in my mind. I try to think less and enjoy more lately. If you know...
WindSylph. (I think)
Oh what the heck, I have no secrets :)
(well not anymore!)
1... My only interest in my life when I was young and back home in Tbilisi was to be a concert pianist. Mama and Papa bought be a toy piano when I was about 4 and I was disgusted with it. I wanted...
my smiling drummer friend always spreads positive vibes. This one is in response to his :- EP Link# Have been living my life on the edge since a long long time and its a mixed feel.# me hardly look in the mirror to dress up or do hair, Sometimes, mirror accidentally gets to...
1. I absolutely love Ghost stories/shows and the paranormal.
2. Coffee is my one and only vice nowadays. My fav. is
3. R&B is my favorite kind of music, even since I was a kid.
4. I adore all animals and volunteer for a few pet rescues by being a...
A friend of mine tagged me months ago to ask me to tell the world some interesting facts about me. But, I spent all of February sick and despondent. I was hardly on EP that month, wrote nothing, and took a long time to get my enthusiasm for writing back. I actually tried to...
1) I snort when I laugh too hard
2) If you cook/bake me something I will love you forever.
3) I have a borderline obsession with anything surreal.
4) I love Ethiopian food
5) As much as it pains me to admit I have an actual obsession with Adventure Time.
1. Summer and spring is my favorite times of the year, but get depressed and feel bad during the shorter, darker days of the winter months.
2. I love the beach and the campground at the beach. I dislike staying in hotels there because there isn't much to do...just the pool...
...thanks SK for giving me the opportunity to tell a little about myself. *Ahem*
1. While on safari in Borneo, we were in constant peril fending off charging hippos
2. Once when I was shark cage diving in the Pacific Ocean I'm pretty sure the shark was wanting to play because...