Okay so I think the title of this group pretty much explains what this is all about.
If you do still need it explaining to you then here's how to play.
You say three statements about yourself. Two of these will be the truth and one will be a lie. Everyone else has to guess...
I have worked in rock concert security for over a decade, so one is bound to meet some people and encounter strange situations... Here's three 'facts' from that period, of which one, of course, is false...1 - I peed against Iron Maiden's tourbus after getting drunk with Ian...
I saw this in sexxydiva's profile, and I thought it would be fun to try it out. Thanks sexxydivva!
1. I'm crushing on an EP member. He's hot.
2. I once intentionally flashed my friends (girls) when i was a kid.
3. I can juggle three soda cans with two hands. Like a clown...
You know the drill, which is the lie???
1. I have taken my shirt off while out in public
2 .I have stopped to fix my hair in the reflection of a store window
3. I have slipped over and collapsed in a heap onto a complete strangers feet
There's something about my whole profile that has been bugging me. I think it's called guilt. Haha
And I think there's no better way in facing that guilt than here... while we play...
After all, the faerie needs her play ;)
This is part of the faerie's metamorphosis as she gazes...
Here goes......2 truths...1 lie...which is which.................?
1) I have green eyes
2) I can walk best in high heel shoes
3) I once attended a total strangers wedding by mistake, but was treated like a long lost relative
I tag BonVie...............
recently and thought that the version of this game called "Big Liar" in there sounded pretty fun too; each person tells three stories about themselves, two truths and one lie. The group of people playing then have to guess which of the stories is a lie; those that get it wrong...
1. As a child, I almost killed a kid, chasing him into the street where he was hit by a car.
2. I had sex in the bathroom of a C list celebrities house
3. I once ate a a raw egg, shells and all, in an unsuccessful attempt to prove that i never gak when drunk
Why stop a good thing while it lasts, eh?
1) I've driven a Yamaha 1200cc/180hp V-Max around the Formula 1 Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps at 297kmh/185mph
2) As a kid, I've mixed up several buckets of paint intended to paint the walls inside the house, resulting in us having to live...
1. I used to have braces; however, because of an event, I had them taken off so I could enjoy the evening...as a result, my pictures look great.
2. I am currently pregnant with baby #3.
3. My back hurts from time to time...due to an old injury. It's not 100% better, but I am...