Why stop a good thing while it lasts, eh?
1) I've driven a Yamaha 1200cc/180hp V-Max around the Formula 1 Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps at 297kmh/185mph
2) As a kid, I've mixed up several buckets of paint intended to paint the walls inside the house, resulting in us having to live...
1) When I was in Junior high school, every day at the start of my electronics class I would preform, for my friends, a rip off of the game show The Joker's Willed. I called it The Toker's Willed. I would do the voices, and personalities for the host, and the three players...
recently and thought that the version of this game called "Big Liar" in there sounded pretty fun too; each person tells three stories about themselves, two truths and one lie. The group of people playing then have to guess which of the stories is a lie; those that get it wrong...
1. As a child, I almost killed a kid, chasing him into the street where he was hit by a car.
2. I had sex in the bathroom of a C list celebrities house
3. I once ate a a raw egg, shells and all, in an unsuccessful attempt to prove that i never gak when drunk
I saw this in sexxydiva's profile, and I thought it would be fun to try it out. Thanks sexxydivva!
1. I'm crushing on an EP member. He's hot.
2. I once intentionally flashed my friends (girls) when i was a kid.
3. I can juggle three soda cans with two hands. Like a clown...
Okay so I think the title of this group pretty much explains what this is all about.
If you do still need it explaining to you then here's how to play.
You say three statements about yourself. Two of these will be the truth and one will be a lie. Everyone else has to guess...
I have worked in rock concert security for over a decade, so one is bound to meet some people and encounter strange situations... Here's three 'facts' from that period, of which one, of course, is false...1 - I peed against Iron Maiden's tourbus after getting drunk with Ian...
Here goes......2 truths...1 lie...which is which.................?
1) I have green eyes
2) I can walk best in high heel shoes
3) I once attended a total strangers wedding by mistake, but was treated like a long lost relative
I tag BonVie...............
#1: On our way home from a few hundred miles north of us, while pulling the totaled car that had the engine for my RX-7, we had a flat tire.
#2: I like to use the emergency brake trick to get started moving uphill from a complete stop when I drive a stick shift car.
Okay that's a lie...a stretch of the truth, although I have earned some level of success.
1. My recipes are in cookbooks.
2. I have been on TV, for my cooking and as an actress.
3. I am a published author and poetess.