There's something about my whole profile that has been bugging me. I think it's called guilt. Haha
And I think there's no better way in facing that guilt than here... while we play...
After all, the faerie needs her play ;)
This is part of the faerie's metamorphosis as she gazes...
1. As a child, I almost killed a kid, chasing him into the street where he was hit by a car.
2. I had sex in the bathroom of a C list celebrities house
3. I once ate a a raw egg, shells and all, in an unsuccessful attempt to prove that i never gak when drunk
1. I used to have braces; however, because of an event, I had them taken off so I could enjoy the evening...as a result, my pictures look great.
2. I am currently pregnant with baby #3.
3. My back hurts from time to time...due to an old injury. It's not 100% better, but I am...
Okay that's a lie...a stretch of the truth, although I have earned some level of success.
1. My recipes are in cookbooks.
2. I have been on TV, for my cooking and as an actress.
3. I am a published author and poetess.
I have worked in rock concert security for over a decade, so one is bound to meet some people and encounter strange situations... Here's three 'facts' from that period, of which one, of course, is false...1 - I peed against Iron Maiden's tourbus after getting drunk with Ian...
Here goes......2 truths...1 lie...which is which.................?
1) I have green eyes
2) I can walk best in high heel shoes
3) I once attended a total strangers wedding by mistake, but was treated like a long lost relative
I tag BonVie...............
1) I got married two weeks ago to a girl I've known for under three years
2) My mother left my family when I was a child and I haven't even tried to contact her because of her abusive nature
3) I've lost seven friends in the biggest civil aviation accident in my country's...
Okay so I think the title of this group pretty much explains what this is all about.
If you do still need it explaining to you then here's how to play.
You say three statements about yourself. Two of these will be the truth and one will be a lie. Everyone else has to guess...
Why stop a good thing while it lasts, eh?
1) I've driven a Yamaha 1200cc/180hp V-Max around the Formula 1 Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps at 297kmh/185mph
2) As a kid, I've mixed up several buckets of paint intended to paint the walls inside the house, resulting in us having to live...