I have worked in rock concert security for over a decade, so one is bound to meet some people and encounter strange situations... Here's three 'facts' from that period, of which one, of course, is false...1 - I peed against Iron Maiden's tourbus after getting drunk with Ian...
You know the drill, which is the lie???
1. I have taken my shirt off while out in public
2 .I have stopped to fix my hair in the reflection of a store window
3. I have slipped over and collapsed in a heap onto a complete strangers feet
once here, posing this as a question it was quit fun actually so, I would like to try this again. Anyone, please feel free to play along, leave a comment and when I reach maybe 10-20 replies I will tell you which ones are the truth and which one is a lie. Okay so here we go...
1) I got married two weeks ago to a girl I've known for under three years
2) My mother left my family when I was a child and I haven't even tried to contact her because of her abusive nature
3) I've lost seven friends in the biggest civil aviation accident in my country's...
Why stop a good thing while it lasts, eh?
1) I've driven a Yamaha 1200cc/180hp V-Max around the Formula 1 Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps at 297kmh/185mph
2) As a kid, I've mixed up several buckets of paint intended to paint the walls inside the house, resulting in us having to live...
Okay that's a lie...a stretch of the truth, although I have earned some level of success.
1. My recipes are in cookbooks.
2. I have been on TV, for my cooking and as an actress.
3. I am a published author and poetess.
1) When I was in Junior high school, every day at the start of my electronics class I would preform, for my friends, a rip off of the game show The Joker's Willed. I called it The Toker's Willed. I would do the voices, and personalities for the host, and the three players...
I saw this in sexxydiva's profile, and I thought it would be fun to try it out. Thanks sexxydivva!
1. I'm crushing on an EP member. He's hot.
2. I once intentionally flashed my friends (girls) when i was a kid.
3. I can juggle three soda cans with two hands. Like a clown...
1. I used to have braces; however, because of an event, I had them taken off so I could enjoy the evening...as a result, my pictures look great.
2. I am currently pregnant with baby #3.
3. My back hurts from time to time...due to an old injury. It's not 100% better, but I am...