1. I used to have braces; however, because of an event, I had them taken off so I could enjoy the evening...as a result, my pictures look great.
2. I am currently pregnant with baby #3.
3. My back hurts from time to time...due to an old injury. It's not 100% better, but I am...
Okay so I think the title of this group pretty much explains what this is all about.
If you do still need it explaining to you then here's how to play.
You say three statements about yourself. Two of these will be the truth and one will be a lie. Everyone else has to guess...
I saw this in sexxydiva's profile, and I thought it would be fun to try it out. Thanks sexxydivva!
1. I'm crushing on an EP member. He's hot.
2. I once intentionally flashed my friends (girls) when i was a kid.
3. I can juggle three soda cans with two hands. Like a clown...
I have worked in rock concert security for over a decade, so one is bound to meet some people and encounter strange situations... Here's three 'facts' from that period, of which one, of course, is false...1 - I peed against Iron Maiden's tourbus after getting drunk with Ian...
There's something about my whole profile that has been bugging me. I think it's called guilt. Haha
And I think there's no better way in facing that guilt than here... while we play...
After all, the faerie needs her play ;)
This is part of the faerie's metamorphosis as she gazes...
You know the drill, which is the lie???
1. I have taken my shirt off while out in public
2 .I have stopped to fix my hair in the reflection of a store window
3. I have slipped over and collapsed in a heap onto a complete strangers feet
Okay that's a lie...a stretch of the truth, although I have earned some level of success.
1. My recipes are in cookbooks.
2. I have been on TV, for my cooking and as an actress.
3. I am a published author and poetess.
once here, posing this as a question it was quit fun actually so, I would like to try this again. Anyone, please feel free to play along, leave a comment and when I reach maybe 10-20 replies I will tell you which ones are the truth and which one is a lie. Okay so here we go...
Why stop a good thing while it lasts, eh?
1) I've driven a Yamaha 1200cc/180hp V-Max around the Formula 1 Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps at 297kmh/185mph
2) As a kid, I've mixed up several buckets of paint intended to paint the walls inside the house, resulting in us having to live...