1) When I was in Junior high school, every day at the start of my electronics class I would preform, for my friends, a rip off of the game show The Joker's Willed. I called it The Toker's Willed. I would do the voices, and personalities for the host, and the three players...
I had so much fun doing this last week, and I'm a little bored after a week of being cooped up inside while being sick, that I've decided to test you all once again. Can you tell me which one is the lie?
1.) I have more than one set of piercings.
2.) I have a small tattoo, that...
1.) I was 19 when I started dating my first boyfriend.
2.) I used to have to walk a mile to my school bus stop, uphill both ways.
3.) I hate lipstick and never wear it.
**I'm going to allow 24 hrs before I confirm which is the lie**
Okay, times up, and the lie is ......
Okay so I think the title of this group pretty much explains what this is all about.
If you do still need it explaining to you then here's how to play.
You say three statements about yourself. Two of these will be the truth and one will be a lie. Everyone else has to guess...
There's something about my whole profile that has been bugging me. I think it's called guilt. Haha
And I think there's no better way in facing that guilt than here... while we play...
After all, the faerie needs her play ;)
This is part of the faerie's metamorphosis as she gazes...
1. I used to have braces; however, because of an event, I had them taken off so I could enjoy the evening...as a result, my pictures look great.
2. I am currently pregnant with baby #3.
3. My back hurts from time to time...due to an old injury. It's not 100% better, but I am...
Here goes......2 truths...1 lie...which is which.................?
1) I have green eyes
2) I can walk best in high heel shoes
3) I once attended a total strangers wedding by mistake, but was treated like a long lost relative
I tag BonVie...............
I have worked in rock concert security for over a decade, so one is bound to meet some people and encounter strange situations... Here's three 'facts' from that period, of which one, of course, is false...1 - I peed against Iron Maiden's tourbus after getting drunk with Ian...
You know the drill, which is the lie???
1. I have taken my shirt off while out in public
2 .I have stopped to fix my hair in the reflection of a store window
3. I have slipped over and collapsed in a heap onto a complete strangers feet
Okay that's a lie...a stretch of the truth, although I have earned some level of success.
1. My recipes are in cookbooks.
2. I have been on TV, for my cooking and as an actress.
3. I am a published author and poetess.
I just realized it's been over a month since I've done one of these! How did that happen?!
Anyways, for your guessing pleasure, here we go again. Spot the lie and tell me in the comments below. As always, I will allow for 24 hours to pass before I reveal the correct choice.