I Want to Return to England

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 3 People

    Can Anyone Help Me About That?

    I was studying in England for about 2 years and now I want to live and work in England permanently. I am an interior designer and landscape architect but i dont know how could i find a job in England and get visa. Can anyone help me about that? I can send my CV and portfolio by...
    OzanOZ OzanOZ
    31-35, M
    1 Response Oct 20, 2013
More Stories