My Unforgettable Trip to Paris
1. My best friend Lyn
2. My Mother
5. My dog Chavez
Two peanuts were walking down the street.............one was assaulted
Got your nose.!!**^%##^^**%#^^^
1. I'm ambidextrous
2. I'm a pessimist turned optimist :))
3. I drank alcohol for the first time at 16. Vodka was my first :/
4. I was an only child. Until I met my half siblings...
1) I was born 12th July 2002.
2) My favourite animal is a koala bear.
3) I love school (mostly).
4) I have been to 6 continents.
5) My favourite colour is yellow.
6) My parents...
1) I am a mature, single Black heterosexual, female
2) I am a Christian
3) I have a large, close knit family
4) I enjoy working in the community, helping others.
5) I love to...
I have a 3 week old son. I love him very much. hopefully if I find the right man I'd love to have more and have a proper family but who knows if that'll ever happen
u know I so desperately want to talk to someone right now..it has been more than an hour..I am scrolling down names on my phone and facebook..but I really have no one to talk to...
(1) When my son was born, I cried like a baby. (2) I survived an F-3 tornado in 2002. (3) My favorite music is Big Band. (4) I have a fascination with serial killers. (5) I don't...
1. I like writing.
2. honesty is the most important thing.
3. i work as a cashier.
4. almost a student.
5. hate wars.
6. like everyone who likes me.
7. wanna learn spanish.
I really like the numbered point format so I'll use that.
1) I have Asperger's Syndrome (AS)
2) 40 years ago this summer was the happiest time of my life.
3) 40 years ago this fall...
ever had a such a strong feeling of disbelieve in everything you do? mostly about your self?
that's what I am feeling.
I don't feel like a good person, I feel like I should be...
(1) My name is Sean. My name is meant to be a combination of my parents' names, Steve & Dawn.
(2) One of my best friends, except for a few things, is the complete opposite of me...
I have seen tens of people dying in front of me (Cant mention why or where), and after the first few it started getting very usual to me and right now i feel like if i was to kill...
1. I get calls from salespeople who actually say "Little girl is your mommy home?"
2. In spite of number 1. I assure you that I am old enough to play on EP
3. I have an amazing...
1. My family and their support
2. Few but wonderful friends
5. My university's library