There are many that like Gospel music... I am not a big name recognition guy, but I am a listener. Many like old gospel like the various choirs sing. Some like the new age R & B gospel. Well, I am a fan of Marvin Sapp's Never would have made it and I think that Kirk Franklin and...
These are my favorite songs that have remixes that I heard and am absolutely crazy about.
1. Hero by Superchick
--- All of their remixes
2. Say The Word by DC Talk
--- Say The Word [Now] by DC Talk
3. Bye, Bye, Bye by *Nsync
--- Remix is no longer on YouTube
I will probably struggle to keep it to 100, as music is so very important in my life. I love filling out "soundtrack to your life" type quizzes, and, when I have a lot of spare time, making playlists to suit different moods so this is somewhat fluid for me, but I will try to keep...
Thank you lengthy power outage for giving me the time to put this together ;-) If I was stranded on a desert island and I had these songs on hand, I’d probably want to stay there. In no particular order…
Tick Tick Boom - The Hives
Perfect Day- Lou Reed
They each mean something special to me.
1. A pirate looks at Forty--Jimmy Buffett
2. I want to break free--Queen
3. Down with Disease--Phish
4. Alive--Pearl Jam
6. Vino Tinto--Estopa
7. Amazing Grace--The Royal...
1. Aish Tamid - Matisyahu
2. Lord Raise Me Up - Matisyahu
3. King Without a Crown - Matisyahu
4. Sounds Like Hallelujah - The Head and the Heart
5. Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero
6. Effervescing Elephant - Syd Barrett
7. Shake Shake Shake - Bronze Radio Return
Nobody's Daughter- Courtney LoveHappy Ending Story- Courtney LoveLetter To God- Courtney LoveSofter Softest- Courtney LoveNever Gonna Be The Same- Courtney LoveHold Onto Me- Courtney LoveSomewhat Damaged- NINThe Wretched- NINHead Like A Hole- NINSin- NINAll The Drugs- Courtney...
I'll try to organize it and put enough favorites for a variety.
point of grace - by heart
point of grace - o holy night
the cheetah girls - the cheetah sisters
the cheetah girls - girl power
the cheetah girls - dance me if you can
the cheetah girls - cheetah...
There are TONS of songs I love and like. I just try to creatively put in posts different songs. If there is a diamond next to it, it is my favorite song by that singer.
ALEXZ JOHNSON - PICK UP THE PIECES ♦
BRITNEY SPEARS - SOMEDAY I WILL UNDERSTAND ♦
CELINE DION - LET'S TALK...
1. Horchata - Vampire Weekend
2. New Slang - The Shins
3. 100 000 Fireflies - The Magnetic Fields
4. You Don't Know Me - Ben Folds and Regina Spektor
5. How - Regina Spektor
6. I Didn't Understand - Elliot Smith
7. Bigger Than Love - Benjamin Gibbard
8. Pictures of Success - Rilo...
Its in no particular order.
1.Tears of an Angel by RyanDan 2. I Dont Want To Be Me by Amanda Clemmens 3. Surrender by Billy Talent 4. Hello by Evanescence 5.My Last Breath by Evanescenc 6. Think Twice by Eve 6 7. All Around Me by Flyleaf 8. Im So Sick by Flyleaf 9...
that belonged in the top 100 rap songs of all time because it didn't have curse words in it, wasn't trying to be cool. It was just a fun hip hop song that was family-friendly. I agree with that completely on that other site. I decided to see if I could make my own Top Rap Songs...
Church of the Poison Mind.... Culture Club. I don't know what it's about but it's great to dance to.Crazy.... Neals Barkley. A one hit wonder but a great songGloria ......Patti Smith. It's partially Van Morrision but mostly the lyrics of patiA great reworking of a the...
The songs are not in any particular order and are from all sorts of genres so something for everyone:
1) Alexander's Ragtime Band - Irving Berlin
2) One Note Samba - James Morrison
3) Kingston Town - UB40
4) Can't Help Falling In Love With You - UB40
5) Swing Low, Sweet Chariot...
These are my top 100 from CD's I actually own. There are many more great songs that I love, but this was th easiest way for me to narrow them down a bit.
1.Adema "Pain Inside" 2.Alanis Morissette "Thank you" 3.Alanis Morissette "Would Not Come" 4.American Hi Fi "Safer on the...
No specific order, but I love these songs. Do note I'm only putting one song per artist (so hard!).
01. Kiss From a Rose- Seal
02. Librarian- My Morning Jacket
03. Smother Me- The Used
04. No Such Thing- John Mayer
05. Sweet Melissa- Allman Brothers
06. Sleepy Maggie- Ashley...
Please note I have only included ONE Nirvana song (my absolute favourite). I did this because I think I can get to a hundred on just theirs (Kurt wrote ALOT of songs).
Only the first few are in ANY sorta order. And I know I could have gone on for ages more ;)
In no particular order, and if you ask me again in a week it would probably be totally different...1. The Wanton song - Led Zepplin2. Space station # 5 - Montrose3. O'Death - Lauren O'Connell4. Gangsta rap made me do it - Ice Cube5. 19 - Paul Hardcastle6. Seek n Destroy...
1. The ENTIRE Pitch Perfect soundtrack
2. Changes - David Bowie
3. Let Her Go - Passenger
4. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
5. Beautiful Lasers - Lupe Fiasco
6. The Fire - The Roots
7. Alien - Britney Spears
8. Gold - Macklemore
9. The Man - Aloe Bacc
1) conversations with my 13 year old self- pink (very great lyrics...really moving.)
2) fall for you- secondhand serenade (reminds me of someone who dedicated it to me!)
3) bec of you- kelly clarkson (story of my life...)
4) love story- taylor swift (there's also a cool man...
Email My Heart by Britney Spears
- Stay by Miley Cyrus
- Lonely Girl by Pink and Linda Perry
- Me And You by Coco Jones and Tyler James Williams
- 3,000 Miles by Emblem3
- I Miss You by Miley Cyrus
- Girl In The Mirror by Britney Spears
- Did You Forget by Demi Lovato
- Heart by...
I could have added even more, but I to stop myself. So these are 150 songs that I love.
1. The Lucky One- Alison Krauss
2. Keep Ya Head Up- 2Pac
3. Man In The Mirror- Michael Jackson
4. Here, There, Everywhere- The Beatles
5. The Wind Cries Mary- Jimi Hendrix
Bad by U2
Not a Pretty Girl by Ani DiFranco
Let Down by Radiohead
The Space Between by Dave Matthews Band
Spacedog by Tori Amos
Where’s your head at by Basement Jaxx
Thick as a Brick by Jethro Tull (the whole thing!)
Just be by DJ...
Saviour by Rise Against
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
And Sadness Will Sear by Trivium
No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant
Back Against the Wall by Cage the Elephant
Penny and Me by Hanson
Deeper by Hanson
Down with the Sickness by...
Well, this was MUCH more difficult for me to do than the "I Want to Know Your Top 100 Movies of All Time" post I did the other day. Not because I couldn't think of 100 songs, but because I couldn't stop thinking of songs to add in.
In the end I have taken a deep breath...
There is a lot more that i can add cuz u can take everything away from me and id be ok if i still had the ability to walk and listen to music....
1) Eminem- hailes song
2) Pink- Dont let me get me
3) Evanescence- my immortal
4) 3 doors down- if i can be like that
order on the love chart of where my love is for them.
1. El Viernes Te Olvido Yo by Allison Iraheta [Friday I'll Be Over You by Allison Iraheta]
2. 2 Estrellas by Carla Medina [2 Stars by Meaghan Martin]
3. Nie Zmieniajmy Nic by Ewa Farna and Kuba Moleda [Wouldn't Change A...
There's another group I am in that wants to know my favorite movies. I will put here 100 songs from movies that I saw and love. All of these movies are movies little kids can watch.
1. Girl Like Me by Brenda Song - Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior
2. Drama Queen by Lindsay Lohan...
Name of song, album, length of song, artist
Emotion that makes me go towards that song, specifically why
1. Traveling Song (Madagascar 2) 3:25 Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa (Musi… Will.i.am
Saddish/happyish, when I only have a few friends
2. Walkie Talkie Man (Robots) 2:15...
1. Foolish - Mcfly
2. 3am - Busted
3. 4am - Lostprophets
4. I Need A Doctor - Dr Dre and Eminem feat. Skylar Grey
5. Mary - Scissor Sisters
6. Painting Flowers - All Time Low
7. Close Your Eyes - Westlife
8. Wear Me Down - Son of Dork
9. Nightlife - Kobe/Rio
10. You Don't...
Desert Song - Hillsong United
Glass to the Arson - Anberlin
Glory to God Forever - Fee
Something Beautiful - Needtobreathe
Monster - Skillet
All of Creation - MercyMe
Beautiful,Beautiful - Francesca Battistelli
Can Anybody Hear Me...
obviously... these were from my high school days... and altho they are old... each one brings a memory and a smile to my face... lost love, so intense....even if things don't turn out the way you expect them too... you have to love your past, for what it's made you...
1. The Charlatans - The Only One I Know
2. Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
3. The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
4. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
5. The Stranglers - Golden Brown
6. Nickelback - Hero
7. Sex Pistols - No Future
8. Guns N' Roses - Paradise...
for my day since I have a planned day ahead complete with going to a concert tonight, I will put a more detailed list of 100 Rap Songs I Love. I do not know if they will exceed 100 or meet it, but these are ALL the rap songs I love in life at the top of my head.
1. Toy Story 3...
THIS HAS YET TO BE COMPLETED!!!
these may be a few more than 100
I feel like sharing music on mi iPod that I looove :D (The english songs at least, the other 1/2 of my songs are in other languages)
*** = lyrics i connect 2 (yea sounds corny for lack of better term)
I'm only doing this out of boredom.
I'll list each song under the artist/band (or random if there is only one song).
1. Under a Violet Moon
2. Scarborough Fair
4. Castles and Dreams
6. Fires at Midnight
7. Fool's Gold
8. Ghost of a...
Looking back, I think it's funny/slightly sad that when I was 16 I couldn't even name ten songs I loved (much less possible 100).
I got into music much later in my teen years, around age 17. Most music others listened to at my high school never really interested me much. Before...
Here we go :)
3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
4Lyn - Kisses Of A Strobelight
The 69 Eyes - Lost Boys
Adelitas Way - Invincible
Aerosmith feat. Run DMC - Walk This Way
AFI - Miss Murder
Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
I never fill these out with ALL of my answers and the same will be said of this post. I'll try to not repeat songs I posted in prior 100 Songs I Like posts.
Cheetah Girls all movies
C'mon - Sonic Chaos
Breakthrough - Hope 7
Dance Me If You Can - The Cheetah Girls
Alvin And The...
and movies made from TV series I watched or watch.
1. My Sweet Time by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
2. White Lines by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
3. Where Does It Hurt? by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
4. Waste My Time by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
5. I Don't Know If I...
1. Just like a Woman- Bob Dylan
2. Waterloo Sunset- The Kinks
3. You Won't See Me- The Beatles
4. In My Life- The Beatles
5. It's all over now, Baby Blue- Bob Dylan
6. Itchycoo Park- The Small Faces
7. Wish You Were Here- Pink Floyd
8. Here I go- Syd Barrett
9. Walking Slow...
These are numbered, so I'll be sure I can stop at 100, but it would be impossible to rank them.
1. The Best of Everything - Melinda Doolittle
2. Do you Love Me Just a Little Honey - Gladys Knight and the Pips
3. My Woman Love - Curtis mayfield & The Impressions
4. Coconut Grove...
I made categories and will put my top favorite songs from each song in that category enough to add up to 100. I have tons of favorites in each category but I dwindled it to 100. Happy reading. :)
God Will Make A Way by Don Moen
Hold On To Jesus by Erin O'Donnell
In no specific order, my absolute favorite songs that I will never get tired of listening to;
1. Mambo Sun - T.Rex
2. While my guitar gently weeps - The Beatles
3. Born to be Bad - The Runaways
4. Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie
5. Somethings Gone Wrong Again - Buzzcocks