THIS HAS YET TO BE COMPLETED!!!
these may be a few more than 100
I feel like sharing music on mi iPod that I looove :D (The english songs at least, the other 1/2 of my songs are in other languages)
*** = lyrics i connect 2 (yea sounds corny for lack of better term)
There is a lot more that i can add cuz u can take everything away from me and id be ok if i still had the ability to walk and listen to music....
1) Eminem- hailes song
2) Pink- Dont let me get me
3) Evanescence- my immortal
4) 3 doors down- if i can be like that
1. Just like a Woman- Bob Dylan
2. Waterloo Sunset- The Kinks
3. You Won't See Me- The Beatles
4. In My Life- The Beatles
5. It's all over now, Baby Blue- Bob Dylan
6. Itchycoo Park- The Small Faces
7. Wish You Were Here- Pink Floyd
8. Here I go- Syd Barrett
9. Walking Slow...
The songs are not in any particular order and are from all sorts of genres so something for everyone:
1) Alexander's Ragtime Band - Irving Berlin
2) One Note Samba - James Morrison
3) Kingston Town - UB40
4) Can't Help Falling In Love With You - UB40
5) Swing Low, Sweet Chariot...
Name of song, album, length of song, artist
Emotion that makes me go towards that song, specifically why
1. Traveling Song (Madagascar 2) 3:25 Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa (Musi… Will.i.am
Saddish/happyish, when I only have a few friends
2. Walkie Talkie Man (Robots) 2:15...
Bad by U2
Not a Pretty Girl by Ani DiFranco
Let Down by Radiohead
The Space Between by Dave Matthews Band
Spacedog by Tori Amos
Where’s your head at by Basement Jaxx
Thick as a Brick by Jethro Tull (the whole thing!)
Just be by DJ...
Nutshell – Alice in Chains
3. 32 Flavors – Ani DiFranco
4. As Is – Ani DiFranco
5. Fuel – Ani DiFranco
6. Need You Now – Plumb
7. Highwayman – The Highwaymen
8. My Best Friend – Tim McGraw
9. What It Takes – Aerosmith
10. Blanket – Urban Species ft. Imogen Heap...
I See Fire by Ed Sheeran
3. Jubel by Klingande
4. Riptide by Vance Joy
5. Take Me To Church by Hozier
6. Florida Kilos by Lana del Rey
7. Chelsea Hotel #2 by Leonard Cohen
8. Back to Black by Amy Winehouse
9. Hotel California by Eagles
10. Candles by Daughter
Blue Eyes Like Janey's
3) Led Zeppelin "All Of My Love"
4) Michael Card "Spirit Of The Age"
5) Reba Mcentire "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia"
6) Galactic Cowboys "If I Were A Killer"
7) Kathy Troccoli "A Baby's Prayer"
8) Nick Cannon "Can I Live?"
9) Balance Of Power...
and movies made from TV series I watched or watch.
1. My Sweet Time by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
2. White Lines by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
3. Where Does It Hurt? by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
4. Waste My Time by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
5. I Don't Know If I...
Come on Irene,Blister in the sun,
Little lover so polite,Superstar,Groove is in the heart,Zombie,Mad World,My girlfriends beaver,Crazy Mary,About a girl,Knights of cedonia,Waiting room,Joga,Army of me,
Hash pipe,Holy grail,perfect situation,
Lights,broken arrow:Portis head
1) conversations with my 13 year old self- pink (very great lyrics...really moving.)
2) fall for you- secondhand serenade (reminds me of someone who dedicated it to me!)
3) bec of you- kelly clarkson (story of my life...)
4) love story- taylor swift (there's also a cool man...
I love all of these songs. They are in no particular order. (:
1;; She Has No Time - Keane
2;; A Little's Enough - Angels and Airwaves
3;; A Song To Say Goodbye - Placebo
4;; Juliet - Emilie Autumn
5;; Starlight - Weezer
6;; I Wanted You To Feel The Same - The Radio Dept.
Sonic Youth - Teenage Riot
2. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Spellbound
3. Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
4. Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
5. The Pixies - Alec Effiel
6. The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R
7. Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings
8. Nirvana - Come As...
for me. It brings back so many memories of the life I once lived. someone asked a question about what Musician I would bring back for one last show..... this was my answer.... Chris LeDoux....A true Cowboy, a Champion Bronc/Bull Rider turned Musician and Writer... And one HELL...
1. Foolish - Mcfly
2. 3am - Busted
3. 4am - Lostprophets
4. I Need A Doctor - Dr Dre and Eminem feat. Skylar Grey
5. Mary - Scissor Sisters
6. Painting Flowers - All Time Low
7. Close Your Eyes - Westlife
8. Wear Me Down - Son of Dork
9. Nightlife - Kobe/Rio
10. You Don't...
They each mean something special to me.
1. A pirate looks at Forty--Jimmy Buffett
2. I want to break free--Queen
3. Down with Disease--Phish
4. Alive--Pearl Jam
6. Vino Tinto--Estopa
7. Amazing Grace--The Royal...
that are on my phone, not my favourites overall)
1) About the Future - Yves Klein Blue
2) Ain't No Rest For the Wicked - Cage The Elephant
3) Come a Little Closer - Cage The Elephant
4) All I Want - Kodaline
5) Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches
6) Are We Not Alive...
1. Michael W. Smith, Amy Grant "Somewhere, Somehow"
2. Hawaiian Style Band "Love And Honesty"
3. Britney Spears, Don Phillip "I Will Still Love You"
4. Ricky Martin, Meja "Private Emotion"
5. Ross Lynch, Laura Marano "You Can Come To Me"
6. Joe Jonas, Demi Lovato "Wouldn't...
I will probably struggle to keep it to 100, as music is so very important in my life. I love filling out "soundtrack to your life" type quizzes, and, when I have a lot of spare time, making playlists to suit different moods so this is somewhat fluid for me, but I will try to keep...
for my day since I have a planned day ahead complete with going to a concert tonight, I will put a more detailed list of 100 Rap Songs I Love. I do not know if they will exceed 100 or meet it, but these are ALL the rap songs I love in life at the top of my head.
1. Toy Story 3...
1. The Charlatans - The Only One I Know
2. Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
3. The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
4. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
5. The Stranglers - Golden Brown
6. Nickelback - Hero
7. Sex Pistols - No Future
8. Guns N' Roses - Paradise...
I could have added even more, but I to stop myself. So these are 150 songs that I love.
1. The Lucky One- Alison Krauss
2. Keep Ya Head Up- 2Pac
3. Man In The Mirror- Michael Jackson
4. Here, There, Everywhere- The Beatles
5. The Wind Cries Mary- Jimi Hendrix
In no specific order, my absolute favorite songs that I will never get tired of listening to;
1. Mambo Sun - T.Rex
2. While my guitar gently weeps - The Beatles
3. Born to be Bad - The Runaways
4. Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie
5. Somethings Gone Wrong Again - Buzzcocks
These are my top 100 from CD's I actually own. There are many more great songs that I love, but this was th easiest way for me to narrow them down a bit.
1.Adema "Pain Inside" 2.Alanis Morissette "Thank you" 3.Alanis Morissette "Would Not Come" 4.American Hi Fi "Safer on the...
Well, this was MUCH more difficult for me to do than the "I Want to Know Your Top 100 Movies of All Time" post I did the other day. Not because I couldn't think of 100 songs, but because I couldn't stop thinking of songs to add in.
In the end I have taken a deep breath...
that belonged in the top 100 rap songs of all time because it didn't have curse words in it, wasn't trying to be cool. It was just a fun hip hop song that was family-friendly. I agree with that completely on that other site. I decided to see if I could make my own Top Rap Songs...
Here we go :)
3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
4Lyn - Kisses Of A Strobelight
The 69 Eyes - Lost Boys
Adelitas Way - Invincible
Aerosmith feat. Run DMC - Walk This Way
AFI - Miss Murder
Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
hospital for souls-bmth
4) standing in the dark-lawson
5) die for you-lawson
6) you didnt tell me-lawson
8) hello cold world- paramore
9) hate to see your heart break-paramore
10) last hope-paramore
11) use somebody-paramore
12) the only exception-paramorw
Saviour by Rise Against
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
And Sadness Will Sear by Trivium
No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant
Back Against the Wall by Cage the Elephant
Penny and Me by Hanson
Deeper by Hanson
Down with the Sickness by...
There's another group I am in that wants to know my favorite movies. I will put here 100 songs from movies that I saw and love. All of these movies are movies little kids can watch.
1. Girl Like Me by Brenda Song - Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior
2. Drama Queen by Lindsay Lohan...
obviously... these were from my high school days... and altho they are old... each one brings a memory and a smile to my face... lost love, so intense....even if things don't turn out the way you expect them too... you have to love your past, for what it's made you...
Please note I have only included ONE Nirvana song (my absolute favourite). I did this because I think I can get to a hundred on just theirs (Kurt wrote ALOT of songs).
Only the first few are in ANY sorta order. And I know I could have gone on for ages more ;)
order on the love chart of where my love is for them.
1. El Viernes Te Olvido Yo by Allison Iraheta [Friday I'll Be Over You by Allison Iraheta]
2. 2 Estrellas by Carla Medina [2 Stars by Meaghan Martin]
3. Nie Zmieniajmy Nic by Ewa Farna and Kuba Moleda [Wouldn't Change A...
I'm only doing this out of boredom.
I'll list each song under the artist/band (or random if there is only one song).
1. Under a Violet Moon
2. Scarborough Fair
4. Castles and Dreams
6. Fires at Midnight
7. Fool's Gold
8. Ghost of a...
than enjoying the last few days of warm sunshine when you know Winter is fast approaching.
"The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so...
No specific order, but I love these songs. Do note I'm only putting one song per artist (so hard!).
01. Kiss From a Rose- Seal
02. Librarian- My Morning Jacket
03. Smother Me- The Used
04. No Such Thing- John Mayer
05. Sweet Melissa- Allman Brothers
06. Sleepy Maggie- Ashley...
Thank you lengthy power outage for giving me the time to put this together ;-) If I was stranded on a desert island and I had these songs on hand, I’d probably want to stay there. In no particular order…
Tick Tick Boom - The Hives
Perfect Day- Lou Reed