Thank you lengthy power outage for giving me the time to put this together ;-) If I was stranded on a desert island and I had these songs on hand, I’d probably want to stay there. In no particular order…
Tick Tick Boom - The Hives
Perfect Day- Lou Reed
Well, this was MUCH more difficult for me to do than the "I Want to Know Your Top 100 Movies of All Time" post I did the other day. Not because I couldn't think of 100 songs, but because I couldn't stop thinking of songs to add in.
In the end I have taken a deep breath...
Name of song, album, length of song, artist
Emotion that makes me go towards that song, specifically why
1. Traveling Song (Madagascar 2) 3:25 Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa (Musi… Will.i.am
Saddish/happyish, when I only have a few friends
2. Walkie Talkie Man (Robots) 2:15...
I will probably struggle to keep it to 100, as music is so very important in my life. I love filling out "soundtrack to your life" type quizzes, and, when I have a lot of spare time, making playlists to suit different moods so this is somewhat fluid for me, but I will try to keep...
!:) Here goes (in no particular order):
1. Close Your Eyes by Parmalee
2. All You Had To Do Was Stay by Taylor Swift
3. Dark Horse by Katy Perry
4. Black Widow by Iggy Azalea
5. Blank Space by Taylor Swift
6. She Keeps Me Warm by Mary Lambert
In no specific order, my absolute favorite songs that I will never get tired of listening to;
1. Mambo Sun - T.Rex
2. While my guitar gently weeps - The Beatles
3. Born to be Bad - The Runaways
4. Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie
5. Somethings Gone Wrong Again - Buzzcocks
than enjoying the last few days of warm sunshine when you know Winter is fast approaching.
"The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so...
slit skirts-pete townshend
a little is enough-pete townshend
love is coming down -the who
the song is over-the who
the coast-paul simon
bridge over troubled water- simon and garfunkel
the rover- led zeppelin
think too much-paul...
1. The Charlatans - The Only One I Know
2. Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
3. The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
4. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
5. The Stranglers - Golden Brown
6. Nickelback - Hero
7. Sex Pistols - No Future
8. Guns N' Roses - Paradise...
Saviour by Rise Against
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
And Sadness Will Sear by Trivium
No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant
Back Against the Wall by Cage the Elephant
Penny and Me by Hanson
Deeper by Hanson
Down with the Sickness by...
I could have added even more, but I to stop myself. So these are 150 songs that I love.
1. The Lucky One- Alison Krauss
2. Keep Ya Head Up- 2Pac
3. Man In The Mirror- Michael Jackson
4. Here, There, Everywhere- The Beatles
5. The Wind Cries Mary- Jimi Hendrix
I love all of these songs. They are in no particular order. (:
1;; She Has No Time - Keane
2;; A Little's Enough - Angels and Airwaves
3;; A Song To Say Goodbye - Placebo
4;; Juliet - Emilie Autumn
5;; Starlight - Weezer
6;; I Wanted You To Feel The Same - The Radio Dept.
Here we go :)
3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
4Lyn - Kisses Of A Strobelight
The 69 Eyes - Lost Boys
Adelitas Way - Invincible
Aerosmith feat. Run DMC - Walk This Way
AFI - Miss Murder
Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
The songs are not in any particular order and are from all sorts of genres so something for everyone:
1) Alexander's Ragtime Band - Irving Berlin
2) One Note Samba - James Morrison
3) Kingston Town - UB40
4) Can't Help Falling In Love With You - UB40
5) Swing Low, Sweet Chariot...
Love 80s Music" group, but it applies here too...
I present the d-Wizz Top 100, a rough list of my favourite songs. Not all of these are from the 80s but most of them are. The year quoted is when the song made its most impact in Australia. This is not necessarily the year of...
1) conversations with my 13 year old self- pink (very great lyrics...really moving.)
2) fall for you- secondhand serenade (reminds me of someone who dedicated it to me!)
3) bec of you- kelly clarkson (story of my life...)
4) love story- taylor swift (there's also a cool man...
These are not in any real order.
1. Moonlight Desires - Gowan
2. The Angels Share - Geddy Lee
3. May Your Heart - Melanie C
4. Heathaze - Genesis
5. Crossfire - Brandon Flowers
6. Red Belt - Tegan and Sara
7. If You See A Chance - Steve Winwood
8. I Just Don't Think I'll Ever...
Please note I have only included ONE Nirvana song (my absolute favourite). I did this because I think I can get to a hundred on just theirs (Kurt wrote ALOT of songs).
Only the first few are in ANY sorta order. And I know I could have gone on for ages more ;)
Its in no particular order.
1.Tears of an Angel by RyanDan 2. I Dont Want To Be Me by Amanda Clemmens 3. Surrender by Billy Talent 4. Hello by Evanescence 5.My Last Breath by Evanescenc 6. Think Twice by Eve 6 7. All Around Me by Flyleaf 8. Im So Sick by Flyleaf 9...
1. Just like a Woman- Bob Dylan
2. Waterloo Sunset- The Kinks
3. You Won't See Me- The Beatles
4. In My Life- The Beatles
5. It's all over now, Baby Blue- Bob Dylan
6. Itchycoo Park- The Small Faces
7. Wish You Were Here- Pink Floyd
8. Here I go- Syd Barrett
9. Walking Slow...