and movies made from TV series I watched or watch.
1. My Sweet Time by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
2. White Lines by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
3. Where Does It Hurt? by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
4. Waste My Time by Alexz Johnson - Instant Star
5. I Don't Know If I...
I made categories and will put my top favorite songs from each song in that category enough to add up to 100. I have tons of favorites in each category but I dwindled it to 100. Happy reading. :)
God Will Make A Way by Don Moen
Hold On To Jesus by Erin O'Donnell
I'm only doing this out of boredom.
I'll list each song under the artist/band (or random if there is only one song).
1. Under a Violet Moon
2. Scarborough Fair
4. Castles and Dreams
6. Fires at Midnight
7. Fool's Gold
8. Ghost of a...
I could have added even more, but I to stop myself. So these are 150 songs that I love.
1. The Lucky One- Alison Krauss
2. Keep Ya Head Up- 2Pac
3. Man In The Mirror- Michael Jackson
4. Here, There, Everywhere- The Beatles
5. The Wind Cries Mary- Jimi Hendrix
1. I see Fire - Ed Sheeran
2. All Star - Smashmouth
3. Top of the World - Carperters
4. On top of the World - Imagine Dragons
4. The Last Goodbye - Billy Boyd
5. Human - Christina Perri
6. Castle of Glass - Linkin Park
7. Show Me What I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar
1. Just like a Woman- Bob Dylan
2. Waterloo Sunset- The Kinks
3. You Won't See Me- The Beatles
4. In My Life- The Beatles
5. It's all over now, Baby Blue- Bob Dylan
6. Itchycoo Park- The Small Faces
7. Wish You Were Here- Pink Floyd
8. Here I go- Syd Barrett
9. Walking Slow...
These are not in any real order.
1. Moonlight Desires - Gowan
2. The Angels Share - Geddy Lee
3. May Your Heart - Melanie C
4. Heathaze - Genesis
5. Crossfire - Brandon Flowers
6. Red Belt - Tegan and Sara
7. If You See A Chance - Steve Winwood
8. I Just Don't Think I'll Ever...
Its in no particular order.
1.Tears of an Angel by RyanDan 2. I Dont Want To Be Me by Amanda Clemmens 3. Surrender by Billy Talent 4. Hello by Evanescence 5.My Last Breath by Evanescenc 6. Think Twice by Eve 6 7. All Around Me by Flyleaf 8. Im So Sick by Flyleaf 9...
I will probably struggle to keep it to 100, as music is so very important in my life. I love filling out "soundtrack to your life" type quizzes, and, when I have a lot of spare time, making playlists to suit different moods so this is somewhat fluid for me, but I will try to keep...
but here we go
1. thinking out loud- Ed sheeran
2. Pocket full of dreams- hedley
3. Heaven in our headlights- hedley
4. Our song- ron pope
5. Your song- Ellie goulding
6. How long will I love you- Ellie goulding
7. Underground- Tom waits
8. A little drop of poison- Tom waits...
Come on Irene,Blister in the sun,
Little lover so polite,Superstar,Groove is in the heart,Zombie,Mad World,My girlfriends beaver,Crazy Mary,About a girl,Knights of cedonia,Waiting room,Joga,Army of me,
Hash pipe,Holy grail,perfect situation,
Lights,broken arrow:Portis head
Sonic Youth - Teenage Riot
2. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Spellbound
3. Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
4. Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
5. The Pixies - Alec Effiel
6. The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R
7. Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings
8. Nirvana - Come As...
for my day since I have a planned day ahead complete with going to a concert tonight, I will put a more detailed list of 100 Rap Songs I Love. I do not know if they will exceed 100 or meet it, but these are ALL the rap songs I love in life at the top of my head.
1. Toy Story 3...
than enjoying the last few days of warm sunshine when you know Winter is fast approaching.
"The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so...
obviously... these were from my high school days... and altho they are old... each one brings a memory and a smile to my face... lost love, so intense....even if things don't turn out the way you expect them too... you have to love your past, for what it's made you...
THIS HAS YET TO BE COMPLETED!!!
these may be a few more than 100
I feel like sharing music on mi iPod that I looove :D (The english songs at least, the other 1/2 of my songs are in other languages)
*** = lyrics i connect 2 (yea sounds corny for lack of better term)
In no specific order, my absolute favorite songs that I will never get tired of listening to;
1. Mambo Sun - T.Rex
2. While my guitar gently weeps - The Beatles
3. Born to be Bad - The Runaways
4. Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie
5. Somethings Gone Wrong Again - Buzzcocks
hospital for souls-bmth
4) standing in the dark-lawson
5) die for you-lawson
6) you didnt tell me-lawson
8) hello cold world- paramore
9) hate to see your heart break-paramore
10) last hope-paramore
11) use somebody-paramore
12) the only exception-paramorw
These are my top 100 from CD's I actually own. There are many more great songs that I love, but this was th easiest way for me to narrow them down a bit.
1.Adema "Pain Inside" 2.Alanis Morissette "Thank you" 3.Alanis Morissette "Would Not Come" 4.American Hi Fi "Safer on the...
Asleep - The Smiths
3. Pictures of a City - King Crimson
4. Lateralus - Tool
5. Something in the way - Nirvana
5. Sober - Tool
6. Have a Cigar - Pink Floyd
7. Stromboli Brinner - Jonathan Johansson
8. Karma Police - Radiohead
9. Too Pure - Sebadoh
10. I could have lied...
Please note I have only included ONE Nirvana song (my absolute favourite). I did this because I think I can get to a hundred on just theirs (Kurt wrote ALOT of songs).
Only the first few are in ANY sorta order. And I know I could have gone on for ages more ;)
!:) Here goes (in no particular order):
1. Close Your Eyes by Parmalee
2. All You Had To Do Was Stay by Taylor Swift
3. Dark Horse by Katy Perry
4. Black Widow by Iggy Azalea
5. Blank Space by Taylor Swift
6. She Keeps Me Warm by Mary Lambert
for me. It brings back so many memories of the life I once lived. someone asked a question about what Musician I would bring back for one last show..... this was my answer.... Chris LeDoux....A true Cowboy, a Champion Bronc/Bull Rider turned Musician and Writer... And one HELL...
Here we go :)
3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
4Lyn - Kisses Of A Strobelight
The 69 Eyes - Lost Boys
Adelitas Way - Invincible
Aerosmith feat. Run DMC - Walk This Way
AFI - Miss Murder
Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
Well, this was MUCH more difficult for me to do than the "I Want to Know Your Top 100 Movies of All Time" post I did the other day. Not because I couldn't think of 100 songs, but because I couldn't stop thinking of songs to add in.
In the end I have taken a deep breath...
The songs are not in any particular order and are from all sorts of genres so something for everyone:
1) Alexander's Ragtime Band - Irving Berlin
2) One Note Samba - James Morrison
3) Kingston Town - UB40
4) Can't Help Falling In Love With You - UB40
5) Swing Low, Sweet Chariot...
Name of song, album, length of song, artist
Emotion that makes me go towards that song, specifically why
1. Traveling Song (Madagascar 2) 3:25 Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa (Musi… Will.i.am
Saddish/happyish, when I only have a few friends
2. Walkie Talkie Man (Robots) 2:15...
order on the love chart of where my love is for them.
1. El Viernes Te Olvido Yo by Allison Iraheta [Friday I'll Be Over You by Allison Iraheta]
2. 2 Estrellas by Carla Medina [2 Stars by Meaghan Martin]
3. Nie Zmieniajmy Nic by Ewa Farna and Kuba Moleda [Wouldn't Change A...
Blue Eyes Like Janey's
3) Led Zeppelin "All Of My Love"
4) Michael Card "Spirit Of The Age"
5) Reba Mcentire "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia"
6) Galactic Cowboys "If I Were A Killer"
7) Kathy Troccoli "A Baby's Prayer"
8) Nick Cannon "Can I Live?"
9) Balance Of Power...
Bad by U2
Not a Pretty Girl by Ani DiFranco
Let Down by Radiohead
The Space Between by Dave Matthews Band
Spacedog by Tori Amos
Where’s your head at by Basement Jaxx
Thick as a Brick by Jethro Tull (the whole thing!)
Just be by DJ...
Thank you lengthy power outage for giving me the time to put this together ;-) If I was stranded on a desert island and I had these songs on hand, I’d probably want to stay there. In no particular order…
Tick Tick Boom - The Hives
Perfect Day- Lou Reed
Email My Heart by Britney Spears
- Stay by Miley Cyrus
- Lonely Girl by Pink and Linda Perry
- Me And You by Coco Jones and Tyler James Williams
- 3,000 Miles by Emblem3
- I Miss You by Miley Cyrus
- Girl In The Mirror by Britney Spears
- Did You Forget by Demi Lovato
- Heart by...
1) conversations with my 13 year old self- pink (very great lyrics...really moving.)
2) fall for you- secondhand serenade (reminds me of someone who dedicated it to me!)
3) bec of you- kelly clarkson (story of my life...)
4) love story- taylor swift (there's also a cool man...