I Love Dragon Quest
I Love Soccer
I like people that are intelligent and funny
I am tall
I probably spend a bit too much time in my room
I am a nerd
Yet also sporty
I want to but I'm not sure there are 100 things about me that anyone would find interesting :/
I don't think books can change lives.
but if we really want to change our lives they can help in showing the right path..
"A Child Called It", "The Lost Boy" and "A Man Named Dave", by Dave Pelzer. I read these when I was in high school and I've never forgotten them. Before I read those books, I...
I was struggling big time having been seperated from my now ex wife. She was in a relationship &it down spiraled me into a very dark place. Alone,scared,confused I wanted out...
Don't know about "Changed my life". But there are one or two that widened my perspective on life.
To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee seems to recur often. The world on all it's...
Last night I read an article that helped me understand so much pain I have gone through since high school until no, a year away from graduating college.
It seems the Mormon and...
1. I am happy to be me!
2 I love living my life even when it's bad times
3 I love being helpful to others
4 I love to encourage others to be their best
5 I love provoking others to...
1. I don't see myself as an interesting person.
2. I like to put out my two cents on most conversations.
3. I like to contemplate on just about anything.
4. I'm a cautionous...
1. I love to prank people and tell jokes. I am a prankster.
2. I don't smoke and I don't do drugs. Both are nasty and bad for you're health.
3. I have a degree in engineering.
Should I share 100 facts about me?
1. I'm ambidextrous
2. I'm a pessimist turned optimist :))
3. I drank alcohol for the first time at 16. Vodka was my first :/
4. I was an only child. Until I met my half siblings...
1. I'm a Cookie Connoisseur.
2. I have a PhD in Cookies. (recent grad)
3. I love my body.
4. I suffer from Chronic bitchface.
5. I love cooking & baking.
6. I want to be a...
1) I was born 12th July 2002.
2) My favourite animal is a koala bear.
3) I love school (mostly).
4) I have been to 6 continents.
5) My favourite colour is yellow.
6) My parents...
10 things I can share
3.I'm an otaku/anime addict
4.I like funny guys and with great sense of humor
5.I'm an Asian
8.I hate school but...
This is what I wanna share with you~ hehehehe
I did a 15 facts about myself and now I'm going this so here it goes
1) I wear mostly black
2) I watch anime
3) I have white hair
4) only have 2 friends
5) I like watching...
1 - I was commended in a short story competition.
2 - Everyone always thinks that I'm a few years older than I actually am.
3 - I'm a Mensan, which doesn't really count for much...
1. my full name is Jon Alexander Roffe
2. I live in the UK
3. I have blue eyes
4. I have brown hair
5. I love Football (soccer if you're american)
6. I support/follow Chelsea F.C...
1) I am a mature, single Black heterosexual, female
2) I am a Christian
3) I have a large, close knit family
4) I enjoy working in the community, helping others.
5) I love to...
I'm really embarrassing so of course I fell down the stairs at a Christmas party in front of a bunch of kids my age. I couldn't even play tag that day because my body hurt so much...
I really like the numbered point format so I'll use that.
1) I have Asperger's Syndrome (AS)
2) 40 years ago this summer was the happiest time of my life.
3) 40 years ago this fall...
1. I loveee cereal
2. I play PlayStation too much
3. I'm worried about losing friends in the future
4. I want to be a physiotherapist
5. My girlfriend means the world to me
1. I love to draw.
2. I like to write.
3. I get easily lost in my own thoughts.
4. I struggle with my low self esteem.
5. I am bi sexual.
6. I love anime.
7. I find the joker...
(1) My name is Sean. My name is meant to be a combination of my parents' names, Steve & Dawn.
(2) One of my best friends, except for a few things, is the complete opposite of me...
1. I get calls from salespeople who actually say "Little girl is your mommy home?"
2. In spite of number 1. I assure you that I am old enough to play on EP
3. I have an amazing...
Earl Nightingale - The Strangest Secret" The opposite of courage in our society isn't cowardity, it's conformity."I came across this video on youtube today. I listened to this for...
1: I've been skydiving!
2: I think I've found my soulmate
3: I don't want kids...but sometimes wonder what it would be like
4: I have pcos and can't have kids anyway lol
5: I throw...
1. I'm 13 years old.
2. My name is Ada.
3. My full first name is Adrianna, but I hate it.
4. I live in Poland.
5. I'm a scout (most scouting organizations in Poland are co-ed).
Oracle of future—It may be possible for human being
to see Sri Jibankrishna in physical body
388 ) 25th December, 1979, Monday .
1. I'm 15 years old
2. I will only introduce myself as Pinkie until I get to know you
3. I have long blonde hair, blue/white eyes, as braces
4. I am EXTREMELY shy, despite my...
1. I love corny tourist attractions
2. I love the tilt a whirl ride
3. I remember when rainbows were just rainbows
4. I was scared the first time I rode the sky train
1. I am a hair dresser in a hair salon.
2. I love the show supernatural, and Sam Winchester is my favorite character on it.
3. I'm quiet until you get to know me.
4. I love...
1. I am13 accident prone2. I am a very independent woman. I have always been so, even when I was young3. I am married (I married my love at 18)4. I battle from hyperthyroidism...
1. My hobbies are collecting Coca Cola items, gardening, metal detecting, and old
2. Organized religion no thanks!
3. I am spiritual, sorta eclectic belief
76. I punch walls.
77. I don't like video games except for Wii.
78. I like to have my nails painted.
79. I love jewelry.
80. I hate it when people at school look prettier...