I lost my twin brother 3 years ago to a massive heart attack. I have been majorly depressed every since then. I feel like I have lost part of me, I have no interest in life anymore, even though I have a wonderful husband and son with a new grandson. I have not been able to find...
Persistant sad, anxious or empty mood.
Lost of interest in activities including sex.
Restlessness, irrability and persistant crying.
Feelings of Guilt,Worthlessness,Helplessness, Hopeless and Pessimism.
Sleeping to much or too little, early morning awakening.
I've been battling depression for over 8 years now. I used to be suicidal. Now, I'm just depressed. Somehow, it's turned into violent rages and smothering sobs. I keep bouncing back and forth. At least, I did before I began a medication regiment. A while ago, I was against taking...
DisorderYour ScoreMajor Depression:Extremely HighDysthymia:HighBipolar Disorder:HighCyclothymia:Extremely HighSeasonal Affective Disorder:Extremely HighPostpartum Depression:N/ATake the Depression TestI hope the results show up right on here... took it at depressiontest.com
I have been depressed since about 2008. I have my ups and downs. My good day's and my bad just like everyone else. My depression get bad around 4 in the afternoon. It stays bad until I go to bed. My depression is light in the morning. I do not know if I get to much or to little...
to.... When I was about 3 or 4 my moms friends son.. That's a mouthful.. But anyway he was about my older brothers age which was around like 7-10ish when he came to our house for a play date I guess. All three of us were our bedroom when suddenly he kicked me off of the bed (not...
that I was diagnosed with depression. It has literally destroyed my life and I'd like to talk to other people who have the same condition, exchange our experiences, help each other at those moments when you feel that your world is collapsing. Wanna make friends too. Waiting for...
1) difficulty concentrating, remembering details and making decisions.
2) fatigue and decreased energy
3) FEELINGS OF GUILT, WORTHLESSNESS AND OR HELPLESSNESS.
4) insomnia or excessive sleeping
5) irritabilty and restlessness
6) LOST OF INTEREST IN ACTIVITIES/HOBBIES THAT...
1) One or more prior suicide attempts.
2) Family history of mental disorders or substance abuse.
3) Family history of suicide or family violence.
4) Physical or sexual abuse
5) Have fire arms in the home.
7)Exposure to suicidal behaviors of others.
These are by no means medically certified thoughts, if you can call this ramble that. It's based on personal experience.
Some of us suffer from depression because of events that have happened in our lives. No matter how big or small they were, they triggered something in us that...
Talk Therapy For Depression
1) Cognitive Behavorial Therapy- Helps you see behaviors- and the way you think about things- play a role in your depression.
2) Interpersonal Therapy- focuses on your relationships with others and how they effect you.
My eldest sister died in 2008 only aged 21, so young. It was a sudden death. On the day it happened my Mum & Dad found her in her app and had to kick in the door. Me and my youngest brother were in school and my other sister in college. They are 22, 15 now.. We had no idea what...
1) Always talking or thinking about death.
2)LOst interest in things they used to care about.
3) Making comments about being hopless, worthless or helpless.
4) Sudden unexpected swithch from being very sad to happy, almost calm.
5) Visiting or calling people to say goodbye...