I'm OCD lots of things get on my nerves.
If I had to list them:
The house not being clean enough (it's never clean enough)
Roommate leaving the lid up on the toilet seat
Forgetting to spray out the shower after it's been used.
Not rinseing the dishes before...
and to save and save and don't want to spend anything.
38. When people don't use any capital letters or full stops or commas in their work.
39. When there is a flight delay when you're really excited for going on holiday.
40. When your watch or clock is wrong.
1. Annoying people.
2. Power cuts.
4. Bad grammar.
5. Arrogant people.
6. My family (sometimes).
7. Selfish people.
8. Sneezing fits.
9. Being underestimated.
10. Finding a hair in my food at a restaurant.
11. People who think they know everything.
12. Getting blamed...
As I need to evacuate lots of anger lately, I thought maybe it would be a good thing to focus on points that annoy me, and see what is to let slide, what is serious, and what can be concretely improved. I'm working on the list right now, and will come back with it.
When one obliviously sneezes/coughs in my face
"There's cookies on the table." So, there "is" cookies on the table?
The single reply, "Oh."
Overly worrisome people
People who wrongly think they know what's best for me
3) having no money for food
4) when anything goes wrong with car
5) having to come up with money when something goes wrong
6) having no money in my bank account
7) having to ask anyone for money
8) owing people money
9) owing companies money and paying interest
1 Flies buzzing close to me
4 Babies Crying
5 My dogs ******** on the carpet
6 My husbands constant talking
7 Smoking outide a pub or club
8 The weeds in the garden growing faster than i can weed them out
9 Friends asking to borrow money
10 my camera...
1.) My mother xD2.) Know it alls3.) Jersey Shore & other stupid Reality TV shows4.) People that chew like animals5.) Failing6.) Bad hair days7.) Too much noise8.) Being ignored9.) Snobs10.) When I want to be left alone and people do anything but11.) Loud people12.) Not having...
Clothing tags that stick you in the neck, or in the waistline.
That guy who calls me by name twice in every sentence.
Rowdy people on the bus
Sales clerks who take a phone call when I'm standing there money in hand.
The snooty women in...
2) Jokes that aren't funny
3) Pens that run out of ink when you need them most
4) Not enough sleep before class
5) Sharing twin sized beds
6) Broken heaters in winter
7) Tiny cars with no leg room
8) "ex"best friends
9) Essays due on the same day...
1) chewing with your mouth open
2) talking with food in your mouth
3) when guys don't hold a door open for a woman
4) when women don't say thank you to #3
6) people who talk during movies
7) the stupid woman that always parks her van so that it
10: Slow Drivers
9: Conceited People
8: People that smack their mouths.
7: People who think I care about what they think of me when I really don't
6: My ex-boyfriend.
5: Drama in my life.
3: Friends that sleep with the friend's man.
2: People who put others...
It would be next to impossible to rank everything that gets on my nerves. Instead, I have grouped them into categories.
1. when they lock the bathroom door into my room when they just have to pee and the toilet is in the stall.
2.heck, when they lock my door while...
1) Overly positive/optimistic people - Life isn't all butterflies and honey.
2) Homophobes - There's nothing wrong with being gay.
3) Telemarketers - If I get one more phone call from someone who's trying to give me "Walmart" gift cards, I'll blow a freaking gasket!
Well, I had to think about this one for a bit. If we are talking about things that just get on my nerves, I'm not sure I could come up with 100. That's a bit excessive and if I let that many things get to me, I'd be a nervous wreck all day every day! ...
These things aren't in any particular order. I don't even know if I have a hundred but we'll see. . .
1. Drivers who don't use turn signals (no really, this really bugs me)
2. Drivers who stop in the middle of the road to talk to each other through their car windows...
out of sheer boredom, adding to it whenever something caught my attention, looking back its quite hilarious
Personalized number plates
Sunglasses at night
Southern Cross tattoos
Lemon flavoured cold and flu drinks
person I am!
Today that guy irritated the hell outta me with his clingy attitude
You know these people who keep asking you all the time if they hurt or annoyed you when nothing is going on to begin with!!!!
I am sorry. did i hurt you?
I am so so sorry, did I...
1. People who push in.
2 . Burnt toast.
3. Late buses.
4. Animal abusers.
5. Bad hair days.
7. Patronising people.
8. Slow computers.
9. Falling over.
10. Loud music.
11. People who don't think.
12. Social media.
13. People who take my stuff.
14. Time wasters.