her beautiful green eyes
her big beautiful german calves
hearing her snore in the middle of the nite knowing shes sleeping real good
when she reachs out to touch me in the middle of the nite
after potty break in the middle of the nit crawling back...
I am starting this list at 8:03 pm, 6/11/12 I genuinely don't think this will take long, so let's see....
1. My husband
2. My daughter
3. My dog
4. My other pets
5. Getting into bed at night, especially on clean sheets
7. Singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" during...
Getting out if school
Edgar allen Poe
1) My dogs.
2) My WWE Immortals game.
3) My rubbershoes.
4) My fountain pens.
5) My Iniesta shirt. :D
6) Clean drinking water.
7) Kids that doesnt cry when I check them up.
8) My mom dancing moves.
9) My father's corny jokes.
10) My bf's laugh.
11) Maple syrup
12) Baby back...
I decided, fine, I'll do it - even though I tend to hate lists as they remind me of facebook. But, what the hell
1. My daughter
2. talking to my EP friends
3. Helping others
4. the Sun
5. A star lit night
6. Nature's beauty
8. Twin Soul
1. Smudge the cat <3
2. Ruby, my dog
3. My best friends Southy & Muppet
4. Amy Pond
5. Having a job that I can be happy and proud doing
6. Strawberry cheesecake!
7. Walking barefoot
8. Smooooooooooth Raaaaaadiiioooooo
9. My Samsung Galaxy S3 <3
10. EEVEE! :D
11. Managing to...
My husband's bed head on Saturday mornings
3. Horror movie marathons with my mom
4. Warm, handmade bread
5. Painting my nails without smudging them
6. Smooth bourbon
8. Other people's embarrassing baby pictures
9. The smell of my kitchen when I bake pound cake.
that my friends are safe and well
3 The caress of someone I love
4 Long walks in the country
5 Listening to music
6 The first coffee of the day
7 Croissants for breakfast
8 The sea
9 The cry of gulls, because they remind me of the sea
10 Trees, woods, forests
2. Being at peace.
5. My dog approaching me when I come home.
6. The smell of candles burning.
7. Bubble baths
8. Buying surprise gifts for others.
9. Feeling my baby move inside me.
10. Baking new recipes.
11. The sunlight peaking through the windows every...
Listening to music
4. Going to concerts
5. Hardback books
6. Meeting old friends/acquaintances I haven't seen in years
7. My favourite podcasts
8. Tea and honey
9. Vintage/thrift store shopping
10. Compliments from strangers
11. Cute youtube animal videos
12. Long walks in the...
hmmm where should I start? (1) my dog, Scrappy. (2) the welcome voice of a friend on the phone. (3) my friends in r/l and here on EP (hope I get to meet more of them :). (4) the smell of fresh cut grass. (5) my rose garden. (6) the air after a rain shower. (7) clean sheets and...
2. My son's silliness
3. My husbands kindness and love
4. hugs from people I love
7. Those quiet moments right before my son wakes up ...
8. Big Sunday breakfasts that I make
9. When my hubby makes Breakfast for us * he's getting...
for dinner and can smell something good cooking as they walk up to the house.
27. Giving unexpecting people cookies.
28. Pretty aprons.
29. My baby brother's artwork.
30. Old hymnals.
31. Reading Oscar Wilde on the back porch under the 'tent' I've made with bedsheets on...
. that will not mke me happy......
1. my niece
2. a combination of chocolate n peanut butter in one dish
4. prawns... with butter n garlic.. just that..
5. a massage..........
6. fresh clean sheets
7. high protein meaty breakfast!!
8. her lap
9. a vacation...
3. The smell of guy colon
6. Baby animals
8. Internal beauty
9. Doing something right on the first try
10. The crunch of fall leaves
11. Light and heavy rain stories
12. Being able to speak my mind
This isn't in order of importance, nor is it a measure of how often or happy each makes me. This is just the order that everything unloads from my brain onto the keyboard.
I don't think anyone can compress all the things that make them happy into a list of 100. Happiness is one...
My lizard Mac (my son)
5. Phone calls
6. Hot tea
7. Bubble baths
8. Long walks
9. The beach
10. My boyfriend
11. When my dad calls me "dear"
13. The sun
14. Funny shaped clouds
17. Singing obnoxiously loud
18. Star gazing
Seeing people happy
3. Drawing and sketching
5. Horror movies
6. The sound when it rains
7. Riding my bike
8. Doing something nice for a friend
10. Hanging out with friends
11. Doing makeup
12. Giving advice
13. Feeling like a good person
myself and I realized that I didn't really know who I am. So, instead of finding qualities, I wrote a list of things that makes me happy. Five months ago, I started to have panic attacks. I didn't remember what being happy felt like. I didn't even know who I was anymore. I...
The craziest things just tickle me pink!!
1. I saw 2 sparrows on the ground a little while ago and they were looking at each other like they might have been having a real serious, "sparrow talk!"
2. My dog Suds after he eats and stretches out and gives that BIGG happy...
A hug from my children
3. A kiss from my wife .
4. A hug from my wife .
5. A cold can of Mt. Dew
6. Going to work .
7. Coming home from work .
8. Checking on my kids when there asleep .
9. Paydays at work .
10. My children's Birthday's .
so I'm gonna do this.
1.) hair dye
4.) combat boots and fishnet tights
6.) the spine of a brand new book cracking when you first open it
7.) driving my scooter next to the C&O canal
8.) skinny dipping
10.) vinyl records...
meditation and recharging my batteries.2. Sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean, with a box of Grasshopper cookies and a thermos of strong black coffee.3. Clowning around.4. Bloody Masons, with double bacon-flavoured vodka and lots of cocktail vegetables.5. Good hair days!!!6. Rock...
i will complete in bits...
1. smell of food being cooked
3. watching my sister eat
4. a good massage
5. early morning walks
6. dancing in rain
7. smell of new book
8. having made this far
9. our family
10. mom-dad not fighting ..
my son about his views of the world
3 Watching my daughter dance
4 When either of my kids wants a hug and cuddle as most of the time they say they are too old for hugs with mum
5 Spending time here with my best friend
6 Seeing the first flowers of Spring
1. My Man!! No more to say. *smile*
2. Doing exactly what I am doing at the moment. ;).
3. Flowers, simply... ALL flowers, weeds are flowers so.. yup, flowers make me happy.
4. Rocks/Stones/gems... down to pebbles, all shapes, sizes, colors, textures, ..and weight. ;)
In a world that is cold,we by choices have a right to move to the warmer side..Paying attention to life-to it's beauty,oddity,wonder
I hope you would find happiness again from appreciating the little things that matters
. Freshly cut pink roses
.warmly baked chocolate muffins...
1. Talking To GOD, and Feeling That He's Listening
2. Talking To RopinTexan On IM Or On The Phone
3. When HE Sings To Me
4. My Beautiful Daughter
5. My Handsome Son
6. My Grandchildren
7. My New Cell Phone
8. Pink Things
10. The Beach
11. My Beautiful...
things. If so, sorry! ^.^
2. Making new friends.
3. Cuddling plushies.
5. Cold, home made fruit bars.
6. Starbucks coffee.
8. Drawing and sketching.
9. Getting all snuggly and warm in the winter.
11. Basking in the sun of a window...
1. My home is my sanctuary. I often work away but I'm really a homebody.
2. My Mother makes me smile, she has a great sense of humour.
3. My sisters always cheer me up: they can be crazy! I love them to bits.
4. My brother is my handyman, sometimes willingly sometimes not. Ha!
4- Her...well everything about her
5- Blue skies...
6- Bird songs a the first lights of the day appear.
8- Running early in the morning
9- The sound of running water (River or stream)
11- Fresh coffee and toasted bread for breakfast.
12- Walking in a...
but seems fun.
4. No homework/school
6. Musical Theater
8. My boyfriend
9. My best friends
10. Good movies
11. Playing volleyball
12. Playing ping-pong
13. Going to the beach
16. Avatar The...
1. Reading a Great book
2. Being in love
3. Sunshine on my face
4. Days at the beach
5. Wearing sunglasses at the club
6. Kisses on the neck
7. Hersey Kisses with Almonds
8. The feeling I get when I complete a difficult task
9. The feeling I get when I achieve a far off goal
who aren't rude
94~ old jeans
92~ punk rock
91~getting lost, and finding something better than what I was looking for to begin with...
85~ being quiet
Finally done ... and i am sure i could fill another 100 ...
1. Falling asleep to a crashing surf
2. Hugs from my daughter
3. Hearing a song for a first time and knowing , right then, that it would become one of my all time favorites.
4. Thinking of October 27th, 2004. Not sure...
3. Exploring the wilderness.
4. Coloring in a brand new coloring book with brand new crayons.
6. The season of Spring.
7. Swimming in a lake when the water is practically bath tub temperature.
8. Spending time with my dad and brother.
9. Showing someone I...