The craziest things just tickle me pink!!
1. I saw 2 sparrows on the ground a little while ago and they were looking at each other like they might have been having a real serious, "sparrow talk!"
2. My dog Suds after he eats and stretches out and gives that BIGG happy...
(In no particular order) things that make me happy
1. Chicken finger subs
2. Dystopian books and movies
3. Bubble baths
4. Good sex
7. Catchy songs
9. Smell of autumn
14. Good alcohol
This isn't in order of importance, nor is it a measure of how often or happy each makes me. This is just the order that everything unloads from my brain onto the keyboard.
I don't think anyone can compress all the things that make them happy into a list of 100. Happiness is one...
100 things is a lot. Very intimidating. So I am going to write this as a series so that I can write all I need to without any pressure.
1. My bed.
Last Christmas, I was in a transition period and looking for a new place to live. I had left my old bed in Ohio as my...
2. Listening to music
3. Working in my garden
4. Sitting outside and watching the sunrise
5. sitting outside and watching the sunset.
6. Waking up to a large cup of coffee
7. Spending time with my gf
8. Going for a walk
9. Playing with my dog
how about twenty-five for now until I can think about it;-).
1. Helping People.
2. Animals put a smile on my face.
3. Thunder storms.
4. Nature the beauty of it.
5. Watching the birds build nest.
6. Music (peaceful)
7. Hearing waterfalls.
8. Meeting new people.
9. Reading a book...
but i doubt it will, so here we go
Attractive men hitting on me
Waking up early and not feeling groggy
Sleeping all night
Getting the things I want
Someone giving me a compliment
My goals being reached
Getting finished with school
Things have been going...well...
After those two very bad days, things definitely began to get better, which I'm grateful for!
But, It made me think: I cannot let my days be ruined because of a few people or situations.
I must make my days go the way I want them to go.
3 watching horses run and play in the pasture
4 a dogs tail wagging
5 my job
6 mom's cooking
7 cat's purrrrrrrrrrrrr:)
8 smiling faces
9 the sound of laughter
10 being in the saddle...anywhere, anytime
11 driving on dirt roads
1. My kids
3. Mr Glow
4. A clean house
5. A good book
6. Driving with the windows down
7. the beach
8. the ocean
9. the moon
11. being alone in nature
12. being in nature with someone I love
13. happy clucking of my chickens when I visit them...
2. Ice Cream
3. Medium-rare Steak
4. Blue Koolid
5. Cinnamon Bread
6. Little kids
8. My friends
9. My family
10. My lover
11. Taking long hot showers
12. Having a relaxing day by the pool
13. Relaxing in my pjs
14. Watching marathons of my favorite tv shows...
1 - My kids
3- Making someone laugh
4- A good cup of coffee
7- My friends at EP
8- My kids laughing
9- My cat purring
10- making someone feel good
11- doing a job well
12- a clean house
13- a good hair day
14- a new pair of...
Finally done ... and i am sure i could fill another 100 ...
1. Falling asleep to a crashing surf
2. Hugs from my daughter
3. Hearing a song for a first time and knowing , right then, that it would become one of my all time favorites.
4. Thinking of October 27th, 2004. Not sure...
1. Spending time with my honorary nephews
2. Anything pink
3. Clean bedsheets
4. Sleeping in and not having to get up early
5. Vanilla coke
6. Watching Greys anatomy
7. Meaningful hugs
8. Being called beautiful
9. My hair looking nice
10. Being told I am loved
1. Sinking ships on my favorite pirate game.
2. Getting good grades in classes.
3. Having someone compliment me.
4. Days off from work.
5. My friends on PS3.
6. Playing board games. (and win-ning!)
7. Watching a good movie. An independent or sci fi.
8. Writing in my journal.
1. Talking To GOD, and Feeling That He's Listening
2. Talking To RopinTexan On IM Or On The Phone
3. When HE Sings To Me
4. My Beautiful Daughter
5. My Handsome Son
6. My Grandchildren
7. My New Cell Phone
8. Pink Things
10. The Beach
11. My Beautiful...
and came to love.2. My younger brother, and a major pain in the ***.3. My twelve year old coussin from hell, Marina.4. My best friend, Daniel, and his crazy antics.5. Playing League of Legends.6. Writing.7. Drawing.8. Candy.9. Spinach.10. Listening to CollectivePOV rapping on...
My attempt to name 100 things that make me happy..
2. Snow days
3. Car repair bill of only $23.24
4. Running at sunrise
5. Laughing so hard my sides ache
6. Belgian waffles
8. Friendly domestic house cats
9. Finding a missing sock
10. A gormet cheeseburger, silly romance movie, and a night of...
3. My pets🐶🐰
5. Painting, drawing, etc. anything that has to be with creativity.
6. My future college
8. Babies or kids
1. acing exams and presentations
2. raspberry ice cream
3. staying in bookstores
4. eating what i've been craving for
5. being hugged by my friends
6. hazelnut ice cream
7. cold weather, but no rain
8. my bed after a long and tiring day
9. fried chickens
10. finishing school...
With all the negativity around at times, this is a Great idea. So, I think I'm going to add a few every morning for a while, because I think thinking of some things that I make me happy each day is a wonderful way to start my day. Thanks for introducing me to this group Sierra...
but seems fun.
4. No homework/school
6. Musical Theater
8. My boyfriend
9. My best friends
10. Good movies
11. Playing volleyball
12. Playing ping-pong
13. Going to the beach
16. Avatar The...
4. Books - that allow me to get lost in other worlds.
7. The smell of the sky just after it begins to rain
8. My dogs
10. Being able to have nothing in common with someone and yet still be close to them with no...
4. Amy Winehouse's music
5. The thought of having children later
6. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
7. Open mindedness
4. My friends
5. Color Guard
6. Marching band
7. Playing guitar
8. Playing piano
10. Fuzzy socks
14. Actually the whole Elder Scrolls series
15. Video games in general
19. Winter time
There are so many more than 100 but here goes. 1. Spending time with good friends, 2) being near the water - sitting by the lake, walking on the beach, being high up on the cliffs above crashing waves, 3) getting a massage, 4) feeling deeply understood, 5) cuddling up...
1. My Man!! No more to say. *smile*
2. Doing exactly what I am doing at the moment. ;).
3. Flowers, simply... ALL flowers, weeds are flowers so.. yup, flowers make me happy.
4. Rocks/Stones/gems... down to pebbles, all shapes, sizes, colors, textures, ..and weight. ;)
I decided, fine, I'll do it - even though I tend to hate lists as they remind me of facebook. But, what the hell
1. My daughter
2. talking to my EP friends
3. Helping others
4. the Sun
5. A star lit night
6. Nature's beauty
8. Twin Soul
One hundred things that make me happy.
1. Annabel Lee (my cat).
2. Sydney Elise (my dog).
3. Christofori (my piano).
5. Swinging on swings.
7. The word "seven."
9. Walks in the rain.
10. Holding hands...
1. Reading a Great book
2. Being in love
3. Sunshine on my face
4. Days at the beach
5. Wearing sunglasses at the club
6. Kisses on the neck
7. Hersey Kisses with Almonds
8. The feeling I get when I complete a difficult task
9. The feeling I get when I achieve a far off goal
99~ A cold winter night and a warm bedroom
98~ The smell of the ocean
97~ My feet in the sand
96~ The smell of pancakes and bacon in the morning
95~ The smell of coffee in the morning
94~ Unstoppable giggles
93~ Walking in the early morning
92~ The warmth of true love
1. Smudge the cat <3
2. Ruby, my dog
3. My best friends Southy & Muppet
4. Amy Pond
5. Having a job that I can be happy and proud doing
6. Strawberry cheesecake!
7. Walking barefoot
8. Smooooooooooth Raaaaaadiiioooooo
9. My Samsung Galaxy S3 <3
10. EEVEE! :D
11. Managing to...
her beautiful green eyes
her big beautiful german calves
hearing her snore in the middle of the nite knowing shes sleeping real good
when she reachs out to touch me in the middle of the nite
after potty break in the middle of the nit crawling back...
hmmm where should I start? (1) my dog, Scrappy. (2) the welcome voice of a friend on the phone. (3) my friends in r/l and here on EP (hope I get to meet more of them :). (4) the smell of fresh cut grass. (5) my rose garden. (6) the air after a rain shower. (7) clean sheets and...
1. Hanging out with my rl friends
2. Ben and Jerrys cookie dough
3. Sweet and sour chicken
4. Having a good workout playing badminton or soccer
7. Casual clothing
8. Talking to someone who gives a **** about me
9. Video Games
10. Good emotional Anime
I am starting this list at 8:03 pm, 6/11/12 I genuinely don't think this will take long, so let's see....
1. My husband
2. My daughter
3. My dog
4. My other pets
5. Getting into bed at night, especially on clean sheets
7. Singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" during...
1. My home is my sanctuary. I often work away but I'm really a homebody.
2. My Mother makes me smile, she has a great sense of humour.
3. My sisters always cheer me up: they can be crazy! I love them to bits.
4. My brother is my handyman, sometimes willingly sometimes not. Ha!
glass of wine, beer after a long day or a hot day, respectively
4. popcorn, especially at the movies
6. going to the beach
7. reading, losing myself in books
8. being able to savor a cup of coffee in the AM
9. walk on freshly mopped floors
10. freshly washed...
1. My boyfriend
3. The thought that im living on my own now and doing great.
4. knowing that ive proved many people wrong :)
5. Going to yard sales
6. My best friend
8. Make up
9. Having money
11.Getting in my nice cozy bed at night.