that makes me happy. The only things that bring be some amount happiness are manga and my teddy bear. I guess petting animals is ok as well. Talking to people is nice. I don't talk to people much... What is the last thing that makes me happy...? Not having my parents around...
when the sun's out - I think everyone is more cheerful then. Except vampires.
2) Music. I've felt pretty crâppy the last couple of weeks but music helped get me out of it - it's the distraction and bringing back good memories!
3)My family and friends - no they're not things...
my close friends, and parents
3. Amusement parks
4. Continuously watching my favorite tv shows
5. Traveling, roadtrips, cats and puppies, sleepovers, getting a high grade 👌, my EP friends, and soooooo much moar!!!!
or laugh. There is just something about making someone genuinely laugh when you're not even trying.
2) Deep conversations about something completely stupid. I love talking about nonsense, and nothing makes me happier when there is someone who actually gives me genuine...
that made me happy today
1. My nice hot cup of tea with a piece of sweet mexican bread to wake me up.
2. the rain, I love rain and it's been a while since there has been rain.
3. actually not being in so much pain. cold weather and specially rain use to cause me so much pain...
Let's try thinking of something positive. I'll talk about what makes me happy: my daughter :)
2. The way her hair makes it look like she has a halo
3. Her squeals when we play
4. When she smiles at me
5. The way she curls her legs into mine when we lay down...
the trees and the animals. the voices of love and the shadows of the valley of compassion. the sights that make my soul the moon light that shows me I'm free with my arms out and my feet held high. mabie the road looks dark
don't worry your hearts will pave the way. as your...