I Want to Work With Differently Abled Children

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 2 People

    My Special Baby Boy

    I want to get a degree in teaching the developmentally delayed and work in a specialized school that helps, loves and teaches. I see some of the teachers where my son goes, and yes they do their job, but I’d love to see them do more than that. When the children get off...
    mysplitpersonality mysplitpersonality
    36-40, F
    2 Responses Nov 27, 2007
More Stories