I'm geniune,determined,creative,friendly,and encouraging. This my story in every department of my life. I call them departments because sometimes marriage, family, friends, and work simply don't blend:) Hopefully these five qualities make a difference:)
5 is a lot, but here I go:
1. I have no patience, it's really hard for me to wait
2. I never lie, that's not a virtue, I am always in trouble
3. I can see everyone's point of view, that is bad also, I am always confused!!
4. I can make people laugh, it's unintentional and...
I can never do these things without some kind of outside help. So, without further ado, I give you what Dasmuggler and I came up with:
2. Witty/Sense of humor
4. Beautiful (that was all Dasmuggler)
1. Stubborn (the type that always gets up after falling)
2. Sweet (the type that's easily liked by everyone, although I'm not too interesting)
3. Creative (the reason half people think I'm genius and other half that I'm an idiot)
4. Faithful (the supportive / loving type, not the...
1. I'm very caring and I worry so much.
2. I am forgiving. (I personally think I need to hold back on this one since I'm always getting hurt :/)
3. I am always kind to everyone.
4. I love randomly going up to someone and lend them a hand. So I help out a lot.
5. I'm a very...
Right, so I figure I criticize myself enough already, so I'm going to take this opportunity to post five things about myself that I think are really great. Here goes:
1: I'm really smart. Seriously, I'm a brain. I always have been, and I really hope I...
TALKATIVE--This is both a blessing and a curse, more often a curse, but for those rare occasions for when I say exactly the right thing, it is all worth it.LOYAL--I have a tendency to get overly attached to people which means that sometimes when they move on without me, I fail to...
1. Always willing to learn
2. Positive attitude
3. Family oriented
Not the best:
1. Mind always jumps to the worst case scenario
2. Have trouble trusting
3. Can hold a grudge
4. Can be bossy/naggy
5. High stress/worrier
2) I'm a good writer
3) I am honest
4) You can talk to me about anything
5) I am kind
1) I am too blunt for my own good
2) I always have to have the last word
3) I have low self-esteem
4) I am emotional
5) I often have negative thoughts
Five positive qualities:
1. I am loyal. I may not have many friends, but if you are a good friend to me, a good person, I will always stick by your side.
2. I love to help people. It sounds like something people would say to make others think they are good, but I do genuinely...
1. blunt in which people consider me rude
2. evil spirited in which i find it funny when others r in pain unless i truly i care 4 u
3. too emotional 4 ones comfort
4. anime freak
5. low tolerance for bs
1-I am too kind.
2-When it comes to my sisters, I am a push over
3-Im proud I turned out like my parents
4-Im easy to talk to and everyone loves to open up to me.
5-I love to cook and it brings me joy when people ask me for cooking tips.
1. Easily distracted
2. Caring...to a fault, at my own expense, i will care the hell out of you.
3. Chatty...i'm shy and quiet until you get me going, then i don't shut up. You've been warned.
4. Stronger than I look, I am a master at the art of compartmentalizing ( is that a...
Five Qualities that i cansee in me are i tend toTHINKnthinkNthink...sometimes the quantitykeepsmesleeplessin Seatleencouraging onewhohaslost theircourage islifeENERGIZINGfor me a natural generousGIVERwhenever I'vebeen givenToRecipient of good...
1. I am brutally Honest, which may not always be a good thing...but i'd rather be honest then lie.2. I like to Smile alot, even if it is to hide how I'm really feeling3. I've been told I'm a true friend....I will come running in a drop of a dime for people..:34. I like to think I...
Five qualities i have: I’m mostly happy and if not I can usually cheer myself up without too much trouble. I get down but never stay there,’’ I have above average hearing and I have a good knowledge of music and I have lots of discs which I play mostly at all times...
1. I am Compassionate: I consider developing compassion to be one of the primary purposes of living. I'm a good listener and even people I've recently met will break down and tell me their life story. I think all real compassion is a spiritual experience.
2. I am...
Empathy- I feel for other people and want to reach out to them and help them cope with their emotions and feelings.
Charisma- I am told that I have the ability to own or hold a room with people when I am relaxed.
Spirted- I never Quit and keep going.
Sense of inner pride- I...