1st. . . I believe that people comes to your life for a reason.
2nd. . . I believe that we are all made equal. Lesser than others, but more in some things, and which makes one unique among the rest.
3rd. . . I believe in God. The great universe is His creation.
4th. . . I...
even though we may have our differences.
2. I believe in not controlling others unless you yourself are okay with the consequences.
3. I believe in love at first sight because the eyes of the heart can see what the eyes of our person cannot see.
4. I believe when people fall in...
1. That the energy we put out is usually what we get back in.
2. That hard work is rewarding.
3. That the golden rule is a beautiful thing.
4. That life is so short it's scary.
5. That art is necessary along with the more practical parts of life.
6. That all personality types...
#1 . . . I USED TO believe in myself until the universe b!tch slapped me so many times that that belief stands on shakey legs and a forever quaking ground below my feet. So I guess I believe in HUMILITY.
#2 . . . I do however have an unwavering belief in the UNIVERSE . . . that...
I believe inThe power of GodThe power of PrayerThe power of LoveThe power of FaithThe power of TrustThe power of PeaceI also believe in meI believe in all of my patientsI believe things will get better if you work at them, andI believe you will succeed or fail based on what you...
as time passes.
2. There are still people out there who strives to do good.
3. There is no human who has not lied even once in his/her life. That means, everyone is a liar.
4. A lot of people wanted to be treated respectfully yet they do not give others a good reason why they...
I believe common sense can go a long ways, that we are all capable of great things.
I believe marriage is between the love of two people, that acceptance and kindness are one.
I believe in protecting sentient life, not the potential for.
I believe organized religion...
1. Love as many people as you can, even if they dont deserve it cuz in the end love is all thats left and is the only thing you carry w/ u thru eternity.
2. A single act good or bad will always have a ripple effect bigger than u could ever imagine, start good ripples.
There are however several exceptions. The most important being that it doesn’t evoke violence or hatred towards others.
2. I believe in equality between genders, races and different age groups.
3. I firmly believe that nobody should be forced to become religious or give up...
I believe in heaven and hell.
3. I believe that a guy risking his life to fight for this country should make more money than a guy throwing a football.
4. I believe we are all equal.
5. I believe that happiness is a choice.
6. I believe that there are still good people in...
we are all connected somehow. 3) That what goes around comes around. 4) That for every good thing u do compensates for every bad thing u did. 5) Love is not a game, we are not players, no one keeps score. 6) People are in our lives for a reason. 7) That you can't decide who you...
3- I believe we are living in one of the darkest periods in human history.
4- I believe there is a secret elite ruling the world.
5- I believe art is the only thing that makes mankind worth being saved.
6- I believe we have a steady personality changing its skin all the...
Ok this isn't all i believe obviously, its just ten things you'll probably find interesting or whatever. Lol.
Here we go:
1. I believe in God
2. I believe one day someone out there one day will open their dryer to find all their clothes folded by the machine. (Lol, its gotta...
That life just might be better after 50! 3. That love is everything. 4. That happiness is the fountain of youth. 5. That sex is awesome in your 40's! 6. and it get's even better in your 50's! 7. That kindness is the elixir. 8. That we are not alone...ever! 9. In...
and His grace
2. Love... its power to forgive and sacrifice
3. Marriage... its blessings
4. Truth... whether you choose to believe it or not
5. Family... how it shapes who you are 10 - 50 years down the road
6. Tree of Knowledge... that man should've listened to God
some affect us , some just pass. Here are some of the things that left a deep impact on me and continue to influence my thoughts, words and decisions....things I believe in.
1. A higher power : A guide, a protector watching over us as we live this life assigned to us.
1. There is a God, a supernatural figure
2. We all descend form a common ancestor in Africa
3. You can work as hard as you want to try and make things happen, but at the end, whats meant to be its meant to be.
4. Los Angeles is HIGHLY over rated
5. I give too much to people that...
1. I believe in a God.
2. I believe in the power of love.
3. I believe that only animals and children can give unconditional love.
4. I choose to believe that a beggar might actually be in need rather than faking it.
5. I believe the struggling will make me an awesome person...
1. Happiness is a choice.
2. Sometimes, for something to get better it has to get worse first.
3. Love is not a game, we are not players, no one keeps score.
4. Life is not something to be scared of. Sh*t happens and then we move on.
5. When something goes right, live in...
and the power of love. I believe love has the power to turn a life around, for both the one who gives it freely and the one who receives it. I believe love should be unconditional or it isn’t love, it’s a trade. I believe love can accomplish miracles, it can heal the deepest...
2. Children laughing.
3. The Universe.
8. That this is the only planet we have (for now) so we better take damn good care of it.
9. That all of us are alone, but because of that commonality, none of us are.
that came to mind and there’s no particular significance to the order they are listed:
1. The power of knowledge
2. The power of music
3. The power of love
4. Freedom of speech
5. Racial and gender equality
6. Taking responsibility for your own actions
7. Making amends to...
8. Stop reading if you are a serious person. I couldn't think of any more. Really.
9. Whirled peas. See, I told you.
10. You have to fight, for your right, to party.
1. I have the worst English grammar on EP, those who can`t stand reading half-baked Englihs cakes prepared by non native English speaker should close this story as soon as possible and turn to the better one grab some other food on here lol
2. I am girl, but due to my tiny breast...
These are in no particular order
1. Soul mates- I found mine, I know they exist for everyone
2. Karma- It will eventually catch up to you and to others
3. Love- there are many different kinds of love but they are all so wonderful in their own ways
4. Prayer- I may not go to...
1) ... that you can't help who you love.
2) ... that everything happens for a reason.
3) ... that we won't always know the reason something happens.
4) ... in soulmates, soulfriends, soulfamilies, and even soul"enemies".
5) ... that chocolate doesn't quite fix...
2. The Sting-song: "If I ever loose my faith in you"
3. That hate is not the answer
4. That no human being have all the answers
6. Learning from mistakes
7. Educating the brain without educating your mind is no education at all (that's a quote)
8. Myself (at least...
so what do I believe?
1. I believe in evolution as the only rational and reasonable theory of natural selection and development.
2. I believe that god is a human construct. Every society has god or gods to try to account for those parts of life that their science and...
1. Most people are kind.
2. You can make your life what you want it to be. Just requires the effort.
3. In savoring small unnoticed moments of pleasure.
4. There are many incredible sights to see in this world.
5. Humans have amazing capabilities.
6. In envisioning your...
God is always on our side no matter what we believe
You really can control your emotions
The future is still undecided, and completely in our hands
We are all more alike than we are different
Home is the only place where I can feel completely at peace