Since I joined this group I guess it's my time to shine! Just kidding. But anywho. I shall start!
1. I love the fact that I am weird. Yes I said it. But it attracts the best friends whom I love and cherish.
2. I love my eyes. I know its a bit conceited but I just love looking at...
1. My eyes...they're very pretty
2. My hourglass figure...sexy and feminine
3. My intelligence...which has led me to a fulfilling career and allowed me to partake in engaging conversations
4. My loyalty and commitment...I am incredibly loyal to my family and friends; those...
1. I'm dedicated when it comes to something good.
2. I can reason with others despite the situation.
3. I have an open heart and do not mind sharing it.
4. I'm amusing and love to share that with people as well.
5. I make life lessons a positive reflection on self.
My excuse: This is for the "I Want You to Write Five Things You Like About Yourself" experience group. So, in no particular order, shameless self-promotion begins in 3..2..
1. I never get fat although I usually eat to my heart's content and hardly exercise.
2. I thrive under...
I don't know if anyone would be interested in reading this, but I believe it's healthy to once in a while be forced to remind yourself of why you are awesome!1. I'm calm as a rock. Very few times in my life I haven't been calm. I got angry once when I was little because a man...
I know who I am.
2.) I can find happiness in almost any situation, happiness is my state of mind.
3.) The beat coming from my headphones is probably from an indie rock band.
4.)I am an epic fail at trying to be someone else, It is literally impossible for me to be fake.
I love myself (even when it's hard work to do so!) so it'll be tough to keep it down to just five..... but I'll put the first five that pop into my head!
1) I have higher-than-average reading, writing, and comprehension skills, including spelling, grammar and understanding...
Im never asked this in person,or ever really so heres what i got...
1:i never judge,i accept ppl as they are.
2:i like my hair,its naturally long and straight
3:i like being nice,sounds wierd but to me its a natural thing.
4:i like how i always work harder then everyone i know...
Umm...err...okay, let's do this. I'm tired of always thinking negative things about myself, so it's high time I wrote something positive!
1. I'm nice. I can't be rude to people, even if I don't like them. :)
2. My artistic talents. I love my art and I'm proud of them.
I usually speak at length and see no reason to on EP. But 5 things
1) I modify my beliefs and actions based on what is most beneficial to me
2) I believe in decency when it seems most people do not
3) I am a very passionate and caring guy
4) I am athletic, determined, and won't...
1.) I am very honest.
2.) I try to keep an open mind about everything.
3.) I don't judge others (that's not my job).
4.) I always look for the positive side of things (and show it to others... whether they want me to or not ^_^).
5.) I have never and will never give up on...
This isn't so easy........
1. My hair....I'm blessed with thick, soft hair
2. My legs.....long and strong
3. My character.....unshakeable....many have tried
4. My sense of humour....bit of a smart-***
5. My positive attitude....although it is a work in progress
1) i genuinely love humanity and people of all races, sexualities, religions and creeds.
2) i dislike violence of any kind
3) i try to spread as much happiness and love as i can; even if its more of a mellow kind than an expressive 'free hugs' kind
4) i know if i see something...
I am forgiving, I am unconventional, I know a little bit about most things. Okay, I know it says five but being the unconventional person that I am here is number 6: I can make people think I read minds or tell their future. I think that it's just the ability to see very subtle...
Five things I like about me. Hmmm.
1) I don't break promises.
2) I am rarely late. When I say I will be somewhere at a certain time, then I am there either on time or early. If I am late, I make a point of calling to explain, and it is always due to circumstances beyond anything...
i am completely amazed that i am writing on this topic. for ever i couldn't name even one thing. so here it goes, this is a major step for me. 1. i always put others needs and happiness before my own. 2. i like making food for large groups of people, and i am good at it. 3. i...
I left this sight because of some ****** wankers but im back and il tell ye what five things I like about myself??? I am caring.. I dont want anyone to feel bad about themselves... I understand people that are and have been through the same as me... I LOVE life and anyone that...
I can be awesome sometimes.
2. I can keep any type of secret unless you tell me you killed a man then I might explode.
3. My corny sense of humour.
4. I'm optimistic even though I have low self esteem.
5. I know how to make people happy and turn their world around.
I dare YOU...
1. I am the real deal. What you see is what you get online and off.
2. I am kind. Not a lie, just the truth as my friends will attest.
3. I am smart. Not just book smart but smart all the way around. I just do dumb things sometimes
4. I am a great mother (even my exhusband...
I like my smile (it is great!)
I like my figure (it's curvy)
I like my mind (I'm a fast thinker)
I like my sense of compassion (I can feel when you are hurting)
I like my attitude (I'm a straight shooting person. You know where you stand with me)
1. I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe is right.
2. I'm the same person around everyone. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not around certain people or groups. If you don't like me for me, then I don't need you in my life.
3. I'm an honest person.
4. I have a really...
1) I like my intelligence level. I am capable of learning, and there is power in knowing.
2) Speaking of brains; I am in love with the right side of mine. It's where I live.
3) LMflatAO... I like my sense of humor. I even make myself LOL at times.
4) I like that I have...