I know who I am.
2.) I can find happiness in almost any situation, happiness is my state of mind.
3.) The beat coming from my headphones is probably from an indie rock band.
4.)I am an epic fail at trying to be someone else, It is literally impossible for me to be fake.
1. My eyes...they're very pretty
2. My hourglass figure...sexy and feminine
3. My intelligence...which has led me to a fulfilling career and allowed me to partake in engaging conversations
4. My loyalty and commitment...I am incredibly loyal to my family and friends; those...
I left this sight because of some ****** wankers but im back and il tell ye what five things I like about myself??? I am caring.. I dont want anyone to feel bad about themselves... I understand people that are and have been through the same as me... I LOVE life and anyone that...
Everyone else has such great lists, I'm a little hestitant to write one but I am going to give it a go.
Hmmm...still thinking...isn't it terrible that I can think of plenty of faults but when it comes to things that I like about myself, nothing comes to mind straight away. I...
1. I'm dedicated when it comes to something good.
2. I can reason with others despite the situation.
3. I have an open heart and do not mind sharing it.
4. I'm amusing and love to share that with people as well.
5. I make life lessons a positive reflection on self.
I am forgiving, I am unconventional, I know a little bit about most things. Okay, I know it says five but being the unconventional person that I am here is number 6: I can make people think I read minds or tell their future. I think that it's just the ability to see very subtle...
who created this thread. It's lovely! So here goes:
1.) I appreciate music in a harmless manner. I believe there isn't any bad music, just music I don't like.
2.) How I dress. Simple as that, why not.
3.) I like hearing people out. If they have opinions, I'll listen to them...
Here are the 5 things I like about myself. This is tough, it took me a while to know the things I like about myself.. lmao!1. I love the fact that I can easily get along with other people. I didn't have a hard time finding friends.. 2. I love my coping mechanisms. Moving on was...
1. I believe in Honesty (deception is a no no) [What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive] 2. I believe in compassion for anyone who is suffering with the issues that life throws at us.3. I like my "pig-headedness", though some times I get in trouble for that. I...
Since I joined this group I guess it's my time to shine! Just kidding. But anywho. I shall start!
1. I love the fact that I am weird. Yes I said it. But it attracts the best friends whom I love and cherish.
2. I love my eyes. I know its a bit conceited but I just love looking at...
Umm...err...okay, let's do this. I'm tired of always thinking negative things about myself, so it's high time I wrote something positive!
1. I'm nice. I can't be rude to people, even if I don't like them. :)
2. My artistic talents. I love my art and I'm proud of them.
Im never asked this in person,or ever really so heres what i got...
1:i never judge,i accept ppl as they are.
2:i like my hair,its naturally long and straight
3:i like being nice,sounds wierd but to me its a natural thing.
4:i like how i always work harder then everyone i know...
I don't know if anyone would be interested in reading this, but I believe it's healthy to once in a while be forced to remind yourself of why you are awesome!1. I'm calm as a rock. Very few times in my life I haven't been calm. I got angry once when I was little because a man...
I can be awesome sometimes.
2. I can keep any type of secret unless you tell me you killed a man then I might explode.
3. My corny sense of humour.
4. I'm optimistic even though I have low self esteem.
5. I know how to make people happy and turn their world around.
I dare YOU...
i am completely amazed that i am writing on this topic. for ever i couldn't name even one thing. so here it goes, this is a major step for me. 1. i always put others needs and happiness before my own. 2. i like making food for large groups of people, and i am good at it. 3. i...
Not such about the intelligence thing.
I like that I can accept people for who they are.
I like that I can write a little bit. Not sure about the Pulitzer Prize thing though.
I like that I quit smoking years ago. I used to lack willpower. Well, still do in ways.
Five things I like about me. Hmmm.
1) I don't break promises.
2) I am rarely late. When I say I will be somewhere at a certain time, then I am there either on time or early. If I am late, I make a point of calling to explain, and it is always due to circumstances beyond anything...
I usually speak at length and see no reason to on EP. But 5 things
1) I modify my beliefs and actions based on what is most beneficial to me
2) I believe in decency when it seems most people do not
3) I am a very passionate and caring guy
4) I am athletic, determined, and won't...
I like my smile (it is great!)
I like my figure (it's curvy)
I like my mind (I'm a fast thinker)
I like my sense of compassion (I can feel when you are hurting)
I like my attitude (I'm a straight shooting person. You know where you stand with me)
1. I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe is right.
2. I'm the same person around everyone. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not around certain people or groups. If you don't like me for me, then I don't need you in my life.
3. I'm an honest person.
4. I have a really...
I love myself (even when it's hard work to do so!) so it'll be tough to keep it down to just five..... but I'll put the first five that pop into my head!
1) I have higher-than-average reading, writing, and comprehension skills, including spelling, grammar and understanding...
I am sexually discreet.
3. I am very passionate.
4. I have a kind heart but not that kind.
5. One strike and you are OUT!
6. I am beautiful and pretty at the same time.
7. I am so much in love with my self.
8. I plan on moving out.
9. I am always evolving.