1) I like my intelligence level. I am capable of learning, and there is power in knowing.
2) Speaking of brains; I am in love with the right side of mine. It's where I live.
3) LMflatAO... I like my sense of humor. I even make myself LOL at times.
4) I like that I have...
1~ I like...My Feet...they take me anywhere I'd like to go...uhhmmm within reason...no footin' it off 10,000 miles away from home...(AlexanderSupertramp)2~ I like...that eventually I come back to my senses and realize...it is what it is3~I like... that I will be a better parent...
I can be awesome sometimes.
2. I can keep any type of secret unless you tell me you killed a man then I might explode.
3. My corny sense of humour.
4. I'm optimistic even though I have low self esteem.
5. I know how to make people happy and turn their world around.
I dare YOU...
who created this thread. It's lovely! So here goes:
1.) I appreciate music in a harmless manner. I believe there isn't any bad music, just music I don't like.
2.) How I dress. Simple as that, why not.
3.) I like hearing people out. If they have opinions, I'll listen to them...
I left this sight because of some ****** wankers but im back and il tell ye what five things I like about myself??? I am caring.. I dont want anyone to feel bad about themselves... I understand people that are and have been through the same as me... I LOVE life and anyone that...
Im never asked this in person,or ever really so heres what i got...
1:i never judge,i accept ppl as they are.
2:i like my hair,its naturally long and straight
3:i like being nice,sounds wierd but to me its a natural thing.
4:i like how i always work harder then everyone i know...
Not such about the intelligence thing.
I like that I can accept people for who they are.
I like that I can write a little bit. Not sure about the Pulitzer Prize thing though.
I like that I quit smoking years ago. I used to lack willpower. Well, still do in ways.
1. My eyes...they're very pretty
2. My hourglass figure...sexy and feminine
3. My intelligence...which has led me to a fulfilling career and allowed me to partake in engaging conversations
4. My loyalty and commitment...I am incredibly loyal to my family and friends; those...
My excuse: This is for the "I Want You to Write Five Things You Like About Yourself" experience group. So, in no particular order, shameless self-promotion begins in 3..2..
1. I never get fat although I usually eat to my heart's content and hardly exercise.
2. I thrive under...
1. I am a true and loyal friend.2. I am a skilled safe driver.3. I have found my voice and I speak my mind.4. Know and respect my families colorful history.5. I know what I want out of life and I will fight to get it.
i am completely amazed that i am writing on this topic. for ever i couldn't name even one thing. so here it goes, this is a major step for me. 1. i always put others needs and happiness before my own. 2. i like making food for large groups of people, and i am good at it. 3. i...
Everyone else has such great lists, I'm a little hestitant to write one but I am going to give it a go.
Hmmm...still thinking...isn't it terrible that I can think of plenty of faults but when it comes to things that I like about myself, nothing comes to mind straight away. I...
1. I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe is right.
2. I'm the same person around everyone. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not around certain people or groups. If you don't like me for me, then I don't need you in my life.
3. I'm an honest person.
4. I have a really...
I don't know if anyone would be interested in reading this, but I believe it's healthy to once in a while be forced to remind yourself of why you are awesome!1. I'm calm as a rock. Very few times in my life I haven't been calm. I got angry once when I was little because a man...
Since I joined this group I guess it's my time to shine! Just kidding. But anywho. I shall start!
1. I love the fact that I am weird. Yes I said it. But it attracts the best friends whom I love and cherish.
2. I love my eyes. I know its a bit conceited but I just love looking at...
I know who I am.
2.) I can find happiness in almost any situation, happiness is my state of mind.
3.) The beat coming from my headphones is probably from an indie rock band.
4.)I am an epic fail at trying to be someone else, It is literally impossible for me to be fake.
1. I am the real deal. What you see is what you get online and off.
2. I am kind. Not a lie, just the truth as my friends will attest.
3. I am smart. Not just book smart but smart all the way around. I just do dumb things sometimes
4. I am a great mother (even my exhusband...
I love that I am eager
I love that I am strong and even stronger through all I have encountered and surpassed.
I love that I have an undying passion, faith and love for the Lord above.
I love that I can forgive you and forget you then move on to better things.
I love that I dont...
I am sexually discreet.
3. I am very passionate.
4. I have a kind heart but not that kind.
5. One strike and you are OUT!
6. I am beautiful and pretty at the same time.
7. I am so much in love with my self.
8. I plan on moving out.
9. I am always evolving.
1.) I am very honest.
2.) I try to keep an open mind about everything.
3.) I don't judge others (that's not my job).
4.) I always look for the positive side of things (and show it to others... whether they want me to or not ^_^).
5.) I have never and will never give up on...
I usually speak at length and see no reason to on EP. But 5 things
1) I modify my beliefs and actions based on what is most beneficial to me
2) I believe in decency when it seems most people do not
3) I am a very passionate and caring guy
4) I am athletic, determined, and won't...
Umm...err...okay, let's do this. I'm tired of always thinking negative things about myself, so it's high time I wrote something positive!
1. I'm nice. I can't be rude to people, even if I don't like them. :)
2. My artistic talents. I love my art and I'm proud of them.
I love myself (even when it's hard work to do so!) so it'll be tough to keep it down to just five..... but I'll put the first five that pop into my head!
1) I have higher-than-average reading, writing, and comprehension skills, including spelling, grammar and understanding...
Here are the 5 things I like about myself. This is tough, it took me a while to know the things I like about myself.. lmao!1. I love the fact that I can easily get along with other people. I didn't have a hard time finding friends.. 2. I love my coping mechanisms. Moving on was...
1) i genuinely love humanity and people of all races, sexualities, religions and creeds.
2) i dislike violence of any kind
3) i try to spread as much happiness and love as i can; even if its more of a mellow kind than an expressive 'free hugs' kind
4) i know if i see something...