1.) I am very honest.
2.) I try to keep an open mind about everything.
3.) I don't judge others (that's not my job).
4.) I always look for the positive side of things (and show it to others... whether they want me to or not ^_^).
5.) I have never and will never give up on...
The five things I like about myself are the positive things I try to bring to the surface.Sometimes, it's nice to feel good about yourself. 1. My inner courage to try new things, and not regret them.2. The ability I have to push myself to achieve things I never thought I could.3...
Here are the 5 things I like about myself. This is tough, it took me a while to know the things I like about myself.. lmao!1. I love the fact that I can easily get along with other people. I didn't have a hard time finding friends.. 2. I love my coping mechanisms. Moving on was...
1. I am the real deal. What you see is what you get online and off.
2. I am kind. Not a lie, just the truth as my friends will attest.
3. I am smart. Not just book smart but smart all the way around. I just do dumb things sometimes
4. I am a great mother (even my exhusband...
1. My eyes...they're very pretty
2. My hourglass figure...sexy and feminine
3. My intelligence...which has led me to a fulfilling career and allowed me to partake in engaging conversations
4. My loyalty and commitment...I am incredibly loyal to my family and friends; those...
I am a girl on a journey...taking one day at a time...
I like that I have a big heart..I have compassion I believe it's a good thing that I care about others,about social justice,about other people's problems..this same big heart has gotten me in trouble but as I lay down to...
Five things I like about me. Hmmm.
1) I don't break promises.
2) I am rarely late. When I say I will be somewhere at a certain time, then I am there either on time or early. If I am late, I make a point of calling to explain, and it is always due to circumstances beyond anything...
Since I joined this group I guess it's my time to shine! Just kidding. But anywho. I shall start!
1. I love the fact that I am weird. Yes I said it. But it attracts the best friends whom I love and cherish.
2. I love my eyes. I know its a bit conceited but I just love looking at...
1. I am a true and loyal friend.2. I am a skilled safe driver.3. I have found my voice and I speak my mind.4. Know and respect my families colorful history.5. I know what I want out of life and I will fight to get it.
who created this thread. It's lovely! So here goes:
1.) I appreciate music in a harmless manner. I believe there isn't any bad music, just music I don't like.
2.) How I dress. Simple as that, why not.
3.) I like hearing people out. If they have opinions, I'll listen to them...
My excuse: This is for the "I Want You to Write Five Things You Like About Yourself" experience group. So, in no particular order, shameless self-promotion begins in 3..2..
1. I never get fat although I usually eat to my heart's content and hardly exercise.
2. I thrive under...
Umm...err...okay, let's do this. I'm tired of always thinking negative things about myself, so it's high time I wrote something positive!
1. I'm nice. I can't be rude to people, even if I don't like them. :)
2. My artistic talents. I love my art and I'm proud of them.
I usually speak at length and see no reason to on EP. But 5 things
1) I modify my beliefs and actions based on what is most beneficial to me
2) I believe in decency when it seems most people do not
3) I am a very passionate and caring guy
4) I am athletic, determined, and won't...
1~ I like...My Feet...they take me anywhere I'd like to go...uhhmmm within reason...no footin' it off 10,000 miles away from home...(AlexanderSupertramp)2~ I like...that eventually I come back to my senses and realize...it is what it is3~I like... that I will be a better parent...
Not such about the intelligence thing.
I like that I can accept people for who they are.
I like that I can write a little bit. Not sure about the Pulitzer Prize thing though.
I like that I quit smoking years ago. I used to lack willpower. Well, still do in ways.
I love that I am eager
I love that I am strong and even stronger through all I have encountered and surpassed.
I love that I have an undying passion, faith and love for the Lord above.
I love that I can forgive you and forget you then move on to better things.
I love that I dont...
I don't know if anyone would be interested in reading this, but I believe it's healthy to once in a while be forced to remind yourself of why you are awesome!1. I'm calm as a rock. Very few times in my life I haven't been calm. I got angry once when I was little because a man...
I am sexually discreet.
3. I am very passionate.
4. I have a kind heart but not that kind.
5. One strike and you are OUT!
6. I am beautiful and pretty at the same time.
7. I am so much in love with my self.
8. I plan on moving out.
9. I am always evolving.
I know who I am.
2.) I can find happiness in almost any situation, happiness is my state of mind.
3.) The beat coming from my headphones is probably from an indie rock band.
4.)I am an epic fail at trying to be someone else, It is literally impossible for me to be fake.
I like my smile (it is great!)
I like my figure (it's curvy)
I like my mind (I'm a fast thinker)
I like my sense of compassion (I can feel when you are hurting)
I like my attitude (I'm a straight shooting person. You know where you stand with me)
1. I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe is right.
2. I'm the same person around everyone. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not around certain people or groups. If you don't like me for me, then I don't need you in my life.
3. I'm an honest person.
4. I have a really...
I wish more people would join groups like this instead of the depressing ones like living alone, lost my job, wife left me ect ect. I go through hardships too, dont get me wrong, but we don't celebrate the good things as much as a we cry over the bad!!
1. I love everyone. I...
1) i genuinely love humanity and people of all races, sexualities, religions and creeds.
2) i dislike violence of any kind
3) i try to spread as much happiness and love as i can; even if its more of a mellow kind than an expressive 'free hugs' kind
4) i know if i see something...
Everyone else has such great lists, I'm a little hestitant to write one but I am going to give it a go.
Hmmm...still thinking...isn't it terrible that I can think of plenty of faults but when it comes to things that I like about myself, nothing comes to mind straight away. I...
I can be awesome sometimes.
2. I can keep any type of secret unless you tell me you killed a man then I might explode.
3. My corny sense of humour.
4. I'm optimistic even though I have low self esteem.
5. I know how to make people happy and turn their world around.
I dare YOU...
Im never asked this in person,or ever really so heres what i got...
1:i never judge,i accept ppl as they are.
2:i like my hair,its naturally long and straight
3:i like being nice,sounds wierd but to me its a natural thing.
4:i like how i always work harder then everyone i know...
This isn't so easy........
1. My hair....I'm blessed with thick, soft hair
2. My legs.....long and strong
3. My character.....unshakeable....many have tried
4. My sense of humour....bit of a smart-***
5. My positive attitude....although it is a work in progress