I am sexually discreet.
3. I am very passionate.
4. I have a kind heart but not that kind.
5. One strike and you are OUT!
6. I am beautiful and pretty at the same time.
7. I am so much in love with my self.
8. I plan on moving out.
9. I am always evolving.
1) I like my intelligence level. I am capable of learning, and there is power in knowing.
2) Speaking of brains; I am in love with the right side of mine. It's where I live.
3) LMflatAO... I like my sense of humor. I even make myself LOL at times.
4) I like that I have...
I am forgiving, I am unconventional, I know a little bit about most things. Okay, I know it says five but being the unconventional person that I am here is number 6: I can make people think I read minds or tell their future. I think that it's just the ability to see very subtle...
I am a girl on a journey...taking one day at a time...
I like that I have a big heart..I have compassion I believe it's a good thing that I care about others,about social justice,about other people's problems..this same big heart has gotten me in trouble but as I lay down to...
Im never asked this in person,or ever really so heres what i got...
1:i never judge,i accept ppl as they are.
2:i like my hair,its naturally long and straight
3:i like being nice,sounds wierd but to me its a natural thing.
4:i like how i always work harder then everyone i know...
I wish more people would join groups like this instead of the depressing ones like living alone, lost my job, wife left me ect ect. I go through hardships too, dont get me wrong, but we don't celebrate the good things as much as a we cry over the bad!!
1. I love everyone. I...
1.) I am very honest.
2.) I try to keep an open mind about everything.
3.) I don't judge others (that's not my job).
4.) I always look for the positive side of things (and show it to others... whether they want me to or not ^_^).
5.) I have never and will never give up on...
Everyone else has such great lists, I'm a little hestitant to write one but I am going to give it a go.
Hmmm...still thinking...isn't it terrible that I can think of plenty of faults but when it comes to things that I like about myself, nothing comes to mind straight away. I...
I can be awesome sometimes.
2. I can keep any type of secret unless you tell me you killed a man then I might explode.
3. My corny sense of humour.
4. I'm optimistic even though I have low self esteem.
5. I know how to make people happy and turn their world around.
I dare YOU...
1. I'm dedicated when it comes to something good.
2. I can reason with others despite the situation.
3. I have an open heart and do not mind sharing it.
4. I'm amusing and love to share that with people as well.
5. I make life lessons a positive reflection on self.
i am completely amazed that i am writing on this topic. for ever i couldn't name even one thing. so here it goes, this is a major step for me. 1. i always put others needs and happiness before my own. 2. i like making food for large groups of people, and i am good at it. 3. i...
Umm...err...okay, let's do this. I'm tired of always thinking negative things about myself, so it's high time I wrote something positive!
1. I'm nice. I can't be rude to people, even if I don't like them. :)
2. My artistic talents. I love my art and I'm proud of them.
I love myself (even when it's hard work to do so!) so it'll be tough to keep it down to just five..... but I'll put the first five that pop into my head!
1) I have higher-than-average reading, writing, and comprehension skills, including spelling, grammar and understanding...
who created this thread. It's lovely! So here goes:
1.) I appreciate music in a harmless manner. I believe there isn't any bad music, just music I don't like.
2.) How I dress. Simple as that, why not.
3.) I like hearing people out. If they have opinions, I'll listen to them...
Here are the 5 things I like about myself. This is tough, it took me a while to know the things I like about myself.. lmao!1. I love the fact that I can easily get along with other people. I didn't have a hard time finding friends.. 2. I love my coping mechanisms. Moving on was...
1. I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe is right.
2. I'm the same person around everyone. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not around certain people or groups. If you don't like me for me, then I don't need you in my life.
3. I'm an honest person.
4. I have a really...
My excuse: This is for the "I Want You to Write Five Things You Like About Yourself" experience group. So, in no particular order, shameless self-promotion begins in 3..2..
1. I never get fat although I usually eat to my heart's content and hardly exercise.
2. I thrive under...
I usually speak at length and see no reason to on EP. But 5 things
1) I modify my beliefs and actions based on what is most beneficial to me
2) I believe in decency when it seems most people do not
3) I am a very passionate and caring guy
4) I am athletic, determined, and won't...
1. I believe in Honesty (deception is a no no) [What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive] 2. I believe in compassion for anyone who is suffering with the issues that life throws at us.3. I like my "pig-headedness", though some times I get in trouble for that. I...
Since I joined this group I guess it's my time to shine! Just kidding. But anywho. I shall start!
1. I love the fact that I am weird. Yes I said it. But it attracts the best friends whom I love and cherish.
2. I love my eyes. I know its a bit conceited but I just love looking at...
I know who I am.
2.) I can find happiness in almost any situation, happiness is my state of mind.
3.) The beat coming from my headphones is probably from an indie rock band.
4.)I am an epic fail at trying to be someone else, It is literally impossible for me to be fake.
1) i genuinely love humanity and people of all races, sexualities, religions and creeds.
2) i dislike violence of any kind
3) i try to spread as much happiness and love as i can; even if its more of a mellow kind than an expressive 'free hugs' kind
4) i know if i see something...
1. I am the real deal. What you see is what you get online and off.
2. I am kind. Not a lie, just the truth as my friends will attest.
3. I am smart. Not just book smart but smart all the way around. I just do dumb things sometimes
4. I am a great mother (even my exhusband...
Five things I like about me. Hmmm.
1) I don't break promises.
2) I am rarely late. When I say I will be somewhere at a certain time, then I am there either on time or early. If I am late, I make a point of calling to explain, and it is always due to circumstances beyond anything...