Umm...err...okay, let's do this. I'm tired of always thinking negative things about myself, so it's high time I wrote something positive!
1. I'm nice. I can't be rude to people, even if I don't like them. :)
2. My artistic talents. I love my art and I'm proud of them.
I am a girl on a journey...taking one day at a time...
I like that I have a big heart..I have compassion I believe it's a good thing that I care about others,about social justice,about other people's problems..this same big heart has gotten me in trouble but as I lay down to...
A while back I would have never been able to...still don't like a lot about myself,but here are a few things.
1.I try really hard to not be hypocritical...I'm sure I slip up on occasion,but usually if I judge someone for something,I try to take a good hard look at myself first...
Since I joined this group I guess it's my time to shine! Just kidding. But anywho. I shall start!
1. I love the fact that I am weird. Yes I said it. But it attracts the best friends whom I love and cherish.
2. I love my eyes. I know its a bit conceited but I just love looking at...
1. I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe is right.
2. I'm the same person around everyone. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not around certain people or groups. If you don't like me for me, then I don't need you in my life.
3. I'm an honest person.
4. I have a really...
1). My weird personality
2). My eyes
3). My mental disorders. (Yes i like those because they make me who i am)
4). My ability to help and comfort others.
5). My smallness
This was so hard but these are five things i like about me cx
Thanks for readig i guess :3 ~Prince
I like that I'm always finding solutions to problems. I like that I am a caring compassionate person and don't hold grudges. I like that I am usually always occupied, and rarely have nothing to do. I like that I am humble and don't think of myself as better than anyone. I like...
1. I am always there to listen
2. I am self consious
3. When people ask me how I am I don't say okay, I say how I really feel.
4. I am not pretty, I'm beautiful(only one person makes me feel this way)
5. My life has been taken over by this one person( in a good way and that...
1.) I am very honest.
2.) I try to keep an open mind about everything.
3.) I don't judge others (that's not my job).
4.) I always look for the positive side of things (and show it to others... whether they want me to or not ^_^).
5.) I have never and will never give up on...
I usually speak at length and see no reason to on EP. But 5 things
1) I modify my beliefs and actions based on what is most beneficial to me
2) I believe in decency when it seems most people do not
3) I am a very passionate and caring guy
4) I am athletic, determined, and won't...
Here are the 5 things I like about myself. This is tough, it took me a while to know the things I like about myself.. lmao!1. I love the fact that I can easily get along with other people. I didn't have a hard time finding friends.. 2. I love my coping mechanisms. Moving on was...
I plan on being interested when you answer. I am unfailingly polite. I see the best in everyone, until I no longer can. I understand there are many different levels of love, and as many different ways to show it as there are people.
This isn't so easy........
1. My hair....I'm blessed with thick, soft hair
2. My legs.....long and strong
3. My character.....unshakeable....many have tried
4. My sense of humour....bit of a smart-***
5. My positive attitude....although it is a work in progress
1) I like my intelligence level. I am capable of learning, and there is power in knowing.
2) Speaking of brains; I am in love with the right side of mine. It's where I live.
3) LMflatAO... I like my sense of humor. I even make myself LOL at times.
4) I like that I have...
1) I like my boobs. It's awesome. I don't think these pups will ever sag.
2) I like my lips. It's small and it has 2 moles properly situated near it.
3) I like my hands and nails. Long and slender. Never pudgy. ( I cant grow my nails long though)
4) My inability to show emotions...
1. I'm dedicated when it comes to something good.
2. I can reason with others despite the situation.
3. I have an open heart and do not mind sharing it.
4. I'm amusing and love to share that with people as well.
5. I make life lessons a positive reflection on self.
I love that I am eager
I love that I am strong and even stronger through all I have encountered and surpassed.
I love that I have an undying passion, faith and love for the Lord above.
I love that I can forgive you and forget you then move on to better things.
I love that I dont...
My excuse: This is for the "I Want You to Write Five Things You Like About Yourself" experience group. So, in no particular order, shameless self-promotion begins in 3..2..
1. I never get fat although I usually eat to my heart's content and hardly exercise.
2. I thrive under...
1. My eyes...they're very pretty
2. My hourglass figure...sexy and feminine
3. My intelligence...which has led me to a fulfilling career and allowed me to partake in engaging conversations
4. My loyalty and commitment...I am incredibly loyal to my family and friends; those...
Un Although I deeply detest the person I've grown up to become I like the way I've grown and matured as a person over the years. The process of learning to respect and accept myself the way I am was totally worth it.Deux I like that I've been able to get somewhere in life...
Everyone else has such great lists, I'm a little hestitant to write one but I am going to give it a go.
Hmmm...still thinking...isn't it terrible that I can think of plenty of faults but when it comes to things that I like about myself, nothing comes to mind straight away. I...
2.My hair. It's my best feature.
3. My blue eyes. They don't match my dark hair and olive skin so they look a little freaky
4. My empathy.
5, My hands. They are very worn and show the marks of someone who does a lot with their hands.
1~ I like...My Feet...they take me anywhere I'd like to go...uhhmmm within reason...no footin' it off 10,000 miles away from home...(AlexanderSupertramp)2~ I like...that eventually I come back to my senses and realize...it is what it is3~I like... that I will be a better parent...
i am completely amazed that i am writing on this topic. for ever i couldn't name even one thing. so here it goes, this is a major step for me. 1. i always put others needs and happiness before my own. 2. i like making food for large groups of people, and i am good at it. 3. i...
1.) I am a Christian, a respectful, non-psychotic Christian.
2.) I love music though I tend to avoid Black Metal.
3.) I write, mainly poetry but stories will escape every once in a while.
4.) I highly value love, romance, and monogamy.
5.) I'm tough to infiltrate but once you're...
Five things I like about me. Hmmm.
1) I don't break promises.
2) I am rarely late. When I say I will be somewhere at a certain time, then I am there either on time or early. If I am late, I make a point of calling to explain, and it is always due to circumstances beyond anything...
1. I am a very true friend
2. I love my hair( kinky curly when wet)
3. I love that im the odd one out of every one else because it makes me who i am
4. I love that im artistic
5. I love my feet LOL!! their perfect
1) i genuinely love humanity and people of all races, sexualities, religions and creeds.
2) i dislike violence of any kind
3) i try to spread as much happiness and love as i can; even if its more of a mellow kind than an expressive 'free hugs' kind
4) i know if i see something...
1. I like that I can be around people with completely different mindsets and beliefs and it doesn't impact on my like or affection for them.
2. I like that I can look on the bright side in any situation.
3. I like that I am learning as I go.
4. I am kind.
5. I like that I can...
I love myself (even when it's hard work to do so!) so it'll be tough to keep it down to just five..... but I'll put the first five that pop into my head!
1) I have higher-than-average reading, writing, and comprehension skills, including spelling, grammar and understanding...
1. I am a true and loyal friend.2. I am a skilled safe driver.3. I have found my voice and I speak my mind.4. Know and respect my families colorful history.5. I know what I want out of life and I will fight to get it.
Im never asked this in person,or ever really so heres what i got...
1:i never judge,i accept ppl as they are.
2:i like my hair,its naturally long and straight
3:i like being nice,sounds wierd but to me its a natural thing.
4:i like how i always work harder then everyone i know...
1. I have healthy sleeping habits.
2. I try not to gossip or bad mouth people even if it would relieve my frustration.
3. I treat animals with respect.
4. I'm a reliable worker.
5. I try to treat people with kindness even if I'm having a bad day.
I wish more people would join groups like this instead of the depressing ones like living alone, lost my job, wife left me ect ect. I go through hardships too, dont get me wrong, but we don't celebrate the good things as much as a we cry over the bad!!
1. I love everyone. I...
I don't know if anyone would be interested in reading this, but I believe it's healthy to once in a while be forced to remind yourself of why you are awesome!1. I'm calm as a rock. Very few times in my life I haven't been calm. I got angry once when I was little because a man...
I like my smile (it is great!)
I like my figure (it's curvy)
I like my mind (I'm a fast thinker)
I like my sense of compassion (I can feel when you are hurting)
I like my attitude (I'm a straight shooting person. You know where you stand with me)
1. I believe in Honesty (deception is a no no) [What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive] 2. I believe in compassion for anyone who is suffering with the issues that life throws at us.3. I like my "pig-headedness", though some times I get in trouble for that. I...
I left this sight because of some ****** wankers but im back and il tell ye what five things I like about myself??? I am caring.. I dont want anyone to feel bad about themselves... I understand people that are and have been through the same as me... I LOVE life and anyone that...