I Wear Women's Deodorant

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 90 People

    I have been using dove

    for women for a while now it smells good and it does slow the growth of pit hair don't have to shave there as much
    deleted deleted
    26-30
    1 Response Jun 8, 2015

    Women Deodorant

    I love wearing women deodorant. I cannot go out if I don't have any on.  For me it is important having some on.  It breaks away the sweating smell that our bodies carry and produces.I like a few and Secret - baby powder is one of my favorites.
    Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr
    36-40, F
    5 Responses Apr 7, 2011

    As Advertized

    i have been wearing dove womens deodorant for three years now one i like the sent two it slows down the hair regrowth on the armpit
    spaz2692 spaz2692
    46-50
    1 Response Jan 5, 2012

    Degree

    I have been wearing women's deodorant for about 10 years now. About 98% of the time, its Degree; the other 2% is Secret. I think it does a better job than men's and smells better also.
    monica8484 monica8484
    70+, M
    4 Responses Aug 16, 2011

    The Quiche Is In The Oven

    I never expected this to be my first post but here it is... Can't wear a "manly scent." Brut, Old Spice: forget it. I won't go into the why of it (and it's not my parents' fault either). Used to favor just unscented (why smell like anything?).  Dry Idea Clinical Complete is a...
    deleted deleted
    26-30
    4 Responses Feb 14, 2011
More Stories