I Went to a Fortune-teller

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 32 People

    I didn't go to a fortune teller,

    she came to me. We were in a chat room and she p-m me saying that she wanted to talk to me, she then told me she was a fortune teller. I will be honest, I thought she was some sort of a lying crook. But I had her to read my friends and parents fortune and it was accurate. She...
    deleted deleted
    Jun 11, 2015

    She told me that I'm attracted to weak,

    sensitive and fragile men because I like to be the masculine one in the relationship. She also suggested that jut because I like them does not mean they are the right for for me because I need a guy that is strong, stable, and able to be my rock. I think she was right but I...
    ponycupcake ponycupcake
    22-25, F
    Sep 11, 2014

    Just for kicks I went to see 3 different

    fortune tellers who did tarot card reading. I saw each of them with a gap of a few years in between. Although all of them told me some things that are true about my past even while I did not give out any information (that was impressive)and some interesting and intriguing...
    deleted deleted
    2 Responses Aug 25, 2014

    Fortune Telling- New Orleans Truth

    I never really believed in fortune telling throughout my whole life. But, I got the opportunity to visit New Orleans with my sister and grandma. My sister believes in fortune telling and horoscopes and wanted to try some different techniques while we were in New Orleans. I...
    khaotickatiex2 khaotickatiex2
    1 Response Apr 7, 2013

    False Prophets

    I have spent my whole life putting my trust in those who claim to know my future.  For over thirty years I have left Fortune Teller after Fortune Teller with the same feeling of betrayal.  Money and lies has always been their line of business, and in exchange for crossing...
    drennen drennen
    1 Response Mar 31, 2012

    Reading Playing Cards

    I was introduced to card reading (not Tarot, just regular playing cards) by my best friend as a teenager. Her aged Grandmother was a notorious mountain witch, she read tea leaf and coffee grounds for crowds of girls and ladies from all around the hills. My friend and I played...
    hillbillycrone hillbillycrone
    56-60, F
    2 Responses Jun 1, 2011


    what is this place?
    Mehekkhan25 Mehekkhan25
    1 Response Jul 9, 2008

    A Astrologer Saw My Birth Chart!

    So here are his predictions: >>85% chances of starting my own business( I want to do this) >>15% chances of a govt. job  (no way!!) >>higher studies ( I plan to do an MBA) >>love marriage at the age of 24yrs (people usually...
    cognition cognition
    18-21, F
    1 Response Jun 5, 2008

    Psychic Fairs

    I used to seek out psychic fairs that would travel in this area. I was much more into it when I was single, hoping for any little hint as to where I could find Mr. Right.  Once I got married, I haven't been to another psychic, but I may want to again someday.  They...
    debmichelle debmichelle
    2 Responses May 31, 2008

    She Was Kinda Right

    I went when I was 19. She told me that I loved music and architecture, which both were the two things that I wanted to do with my life most. She told me that I was with the girl I was going to marry and that I was going to have two girls and a boy. Well I was with the girl I was...
    SoMuchToSay SoMuchToSay
    36-40, M
    May 14, 2008

    All the Things She Said Came True

    3 years ago I was surfing through the Internet and went to a chat site, there was a person named fortune-teller and he or she said "who wants to know the future?" I was like "me!" So we went to a private chat room. I don't know wheter it was a male...
    GrueneRose GrueneRose
    5 Responses Mar 18, 2007
More Stories