Its such a pleasure to teach children the basics of life..... careers..education..or plain simple some sports..they pick up sop well and their smile once they learn a skill or...
2, people who don't have manners
3, people who refer to themselves as being random
4, food-shopping on a weekend
5, clattering or falling coat hangers
1. People complaining.
2. People screaming at tiny objects being thrown at them, or tiny insects/spiders being near them.
3. People yelling from not getting their way, especially...
1. Sappy love songs about lost love and heartache. I mean, please.
2. People talking to me when I have my headphones on - like, hello, I am blocking out the world here!
this is something i am doing for the first time , lol , so here it goes , hhm , 1. unhygenic people , 2. cats or dogs standing still in the middle of a high traffic road , 3. exams...
1..ARROGANCE 2..procrastination 3..being lied too 3..unruly children 4..Yelling to get your point across 5..lack of punctuality 6..people throwing trash out there window 7..baggy...
This looked too fun to pass up!!
1... My husbands ***** of an ex!!
2... Bad parenting which reverts to number 1
3. Unruly children which is another effect of number 1
1) Spoiled brats
2) Bad eating manners
3) Plastic surgery
4) Materialistic people
7) Close-mindedness towards other cultures
2. excuses for not bettering oneself.
3.people who won't do their own research.
4. kids who only eat fast food.
5.parents who only feed kid fast food.
1,. Societies general disregard for human life.
2. Religious organizations using their religion as an excuse to hurt others.
3. People who only think of themselves.
1. When someone leaves there dirty socks right next to the hamper
2. People who judge based on one persons actions
3. People who jump to conclusions
4. People who see a text and...
1. Rude people
2. when someone doesn't close my door properly
3. when someone talks too much
4. when someone doesn't reply my messages
5. when people talk too much
6. when people...
2. Toilet humor
3. Too much noise
4. Slow internet
7. Small men, large egos
8. Unnecessary conflict
9. People who fight for approval
I'm waiting for coffee so here it goes:
1) Waiting. I hate waiting as much
as I value patience.
2) Lazy people. Esp those who are
habitual complainers re work...
1) Backed up traffic on the freeway. 2) People telling me what I should be doing with my work or my life. 3) Artists or musicians who are crap but think they're a genius. 4...
1. The clicking of pens,
2. Someones nails scraping against paper,
3. Bad liars,
4. People who act better than everyone else,
6. People that ask the same question...
I can only think of 5
1) guys who doesn't talk on the phone as much
2) following me. I hate when people follow me
3) using the bathroom and don't spray fresher
1. Kids. 2. Dogs. 3. Waking up before I want to wake up. 4. When people talk over each other. 5. Having the TV on too loud. 6. Being hungry when you can't or don't have time to eat...
1. Men who ask for pictures
2. Being ignored.
3. Disrespectful people.
4. Living in the South
5. Living in the USA
6. Being told what to do.
7. Judgemental people.
- mean ppl
- being too cold
- people that chew with their mouths open
- people that chew loudly
- people that talk during lectures or movies
- messy people
- being late
1. Being treated like a piece of meat, instead of a human being.
2. Know it all’s
3. Mosquitoes. Stupid little blood suckers, leave me alone! -.-
4. People that chew with their...
See not the coldness in the tail of this comet neither here nor there? What be the place you find among this dark matter?
By the darkness lost in the midst of the stars at the...
I have no idea why things suddenly turned this bad.
Before I confessed to my teacher, we used to be very close. Chat and hang out everyday every weekend, even gave each other...
I teach piano and I love teaching little kids. Today, I taught a cute seven year old girl with the highest voice and funniest giggle. She played her first song for me and...
there is nothing wrong with a spanking it will teach the child to behave. I was spanked alot with moms hairbrush or paddle and I behave the best I can. I do believe in spanking and...
I just want to tell you i am trying my best learning English here , i know I am still not perfect I do mistakes I do not know whether I will be gonna be perfect or not , you know...
I am 27 years old and I remember everything about my life now. When I was younger I never made any friends and my parents home schooled me until I was 14. Then I went to middle...