and straightforward. I like people who stand up for what they believe in. I like people who can distinguish reality from perception. I like friends you can count on. I like people who have core values, integrity and beliefs and never back down from them.
I dislike life-time...
Likes..(1) Passionate people (2) Etiquette (3) Forgiveness (4) Genuine people (5) Chocolate and women with a fashion sense
Dislikes..(1) Disrespectful people (2) People who abuse the environment (3) Loud car stereos (4) Reality TV (5) Racism
and non-Christian have a lot of the same genres so I will mention five that I love and dislike in both sectors.
Hip Hop/Rap (I am covering all types of rap I heard)
Electronica (I am covering all digital genres when I say Electronica)
1)To watch cricket matches
2)To listen to taylor swift's songs
3)Reading good books that hijacks me to a different world
4)Hanging out with friends
5)Playing games in PC
1)Hates seeing people remaining passive to other's miseries
2)Guys who do...
and sunny weather
- reliability, punctuality, following through, excellence as a habit, conscientiousness.
- back scratches and massages
- people who are mellow and calm
- encouraging and uplifting people
- volatile anger expressed in unkind or unsafe...
Five things I like:
Someone who can make me laugh
Being honest with your emotions
Being kissed, especially on my neck
A warm summer night, with nothing to do but sit back and enjoy the breeze
Five things I don't like:
People who take theirselves too seriously...
critical thinkers, the US constitution and straightforward no nonsense type of people.
I dislike tyranny, people who live in a bubble, people trying to stifle free speech and free thought, people who make excuses for evil, and phonies. Especially people who pretend to like you...
3. Seeing new places
4. Pepperoni rolls w/ sweet peppers
5. Laughing with my kiddos
1. Waiting in long lines at an amusement park
2. Waking up to dirty dishes
3. Ppl who can't drive (following the basic rules of the road)
4. Asking someone for...
I guess I will begin with likes. My top five favorite things of all time are ...
1) A romantic evening with that special someone I have been lucky to have in my life.
2) Spending time together as a family on the rare occasions that everyone acts mature.
3) Being able to help a...
freshly cut grass and newspapers
2) ice cream 👍
3) My friends, online and off 😍👌👏💯👍😊
4) The Winter
Extra one: Bastille <3
Things I dislike:
1) Mangoes,pineapples, beetroot, radish and tomatoes. 😵
2) Staying home day after day
Things I like: taking long walks in the serenity of nature, being there for a friend in need, listening to music, reading an enthralling book, relaxing in a hot tub.
Things I don't like: loud and obnoxious people, cruelty to kids and animals, being inundated with advertising...
I love to have deep and meaningful conversations with just about anyone! I love taking naps with my cat! I love to eat! I love running!
Things I dislike...
People who put others down for their differences, irresponsible parents, dry skin, when people gossip, and the last sip...
3. The warmth from the sun
4. The feeling of water
5. Coconut oil
D I S L I K E S
1. Fake objects (fruit, candy, boobs, etc.)
2. Bone popping
3. Chapped lips
4. Extremely needy men
5. The United States Government
I like ......
1) Shiny things ,, ohh pretty !
2) Nicolas cage movies ,, his over acting amuses me!! NOT THE BEES
3) Amusing people if you are able to make me smile laugh and interest me we will be good friends for a long time :)
4) Going out with friends
with a lot of lovemaking.
3. Coffee in the morning
5. Financial security
Things I don't like
1. Racism, hatred and bigotry (I know, I cheated, that was actually 3 things, but they're all related.)
2. Cottage Cheese
4. Kidney stones
2. Adventure Time!!😄
4. Talking to new people (message me!)
5 things i dislike:
1. American cheese (I would go into it but its a really long rant)
3. Reality tv shows that exploit hillbillies/people with disorders and diseases
The first 5 set of things I like is;
1) talking to Smigger1970
2) NASCAR sprint.
3) pulling pranks on ppl
5) watching TLC.
The 5 dislikes are
1) not talking to Smigger1970 due to being busy
2) bad mannered children.
3) stormy niters.
4) busy signals
5) when I can...
Likes :1- I like to know exactly who I am and what I am going to be
2- walking lonly especially before sunrise
3-to watch football matches
4-children : I do like kidz
5- soccer : I like to play it with some friends
Dislikes : 1- being misunderstood
• motorcycles/leather/and lace
• random comments or questions
• girly things like dresses/shopping/ heels
• bad grammar or when I'm ignored
• when people try to dominate me like no just don't lol
• damn perverts
so cool and cute and are fantastic creatures!
2. Animals in general! Whether real or non-real, they're so cool and unique! And cute as heckle.
3. Magic the Gathering, I'm really getting back into it and I'm really liking it!
4. Xmen, they're my fav, awesome, funny, and cute...
Likes:1 - msblue123's mind, for it is a wonderous thing.2 - Temptation, for its wonderful to be lead into.3 - Sex, in any way or form, with the right woman, for it is wonderful.4 - To be liked, for, I may not be in it for the glory, it is a good feeling to be appreciated.5 - My...
(actually love hearing stories and seeing photos)
3) "slave" bracelets (hate the name, love the look)
4) Anime (Mostly shojo and shonen)
5) Ethnic folk music
1) Sports (just can't get interested past a superficial level)
2) Zombie flicks (the part where someone gets...
clean sheets. 2- a long, long hot shower. 3- falling asleep with the windows open when there's a thunderstorm in the distance. 4- a fresh hot cup of my favorite coffee on a chilly morning. 5- listening to my current favorite songs while wearing headphones
Things I dislike: 1...
types of movies that I cannot handle:
musicals that look like too much like Broadway
scary, gory movies (I cannot watch Maleficent, Harry Potter, Twilight, Pirates Of The Carribean, Lord Of The Rings, things like...
5 THUMBS UP
1. I like watching documentaries - the Roman Empire, dinosaurs who once roamed the Earth, to serial killer documentaries, etc..
2. I like arguments. It's not the screaming matches that other people engage in; I like to argue my points of view.
3. I like hairy guys...
names in the bookstore.
types of books I like:
young adult fiction
inspirational (some is Christian and some is not but all are inspirational)
top teen picks
types of books I dislike:
religious (unless they move it...
Authentic Mexican tacos ,shut your mouth and get out of town.
Two. Being in a happy punch drunk mood while hanging out with friends (that doesn't happen anymore)
Three. Being a mommy
Four. Guitar riffs
Five. This guy, he's a beautiful person inside and out
1. A capture I spent a day hunting down turning into a beautiful photograph.
2. Secluded beaches.
3. Meeting someone new and getting deafened by the sound of us clicking
4. Receiving post cards and letters.
5. Friday night partying!
1. Jerks/******* messing my night when I'm...
and asking for their opinions - I have learnt so much!
2. Feeling sunshine on my back.
3. Blue skies.
4. Starry skies.
5. People being nice to each other.
1. Seeing people fight.
2. Seeing people hurt.
I Dislike (-_-) :
0. racist and liars
2. girly girls
3. people who abuse mother nature (such as illegal loggers)
4. Durian Fruit ('dat awful smelly fruit >.<)
I like (^_^) :
0. -love Nature
1. Friendly people and patriots
2. Adventures -- Mountain hiking...