Likes..(1) Passionate people (2) Etiquette (3) Forgiveness (4) Genuine people (5) Chocolate and women with a fashion sense
Dislikes..(1) Disrespectful people (2) People who abuse the environment (3) Loud car stereos (4) Reality TV (5) Racism
1. Sweets. Definitely my downfall. :)
2. Playing phase ten with the girls. A real treat for us housewives.
3. Cooking. I hope to one day open up a bakery. Any suggestions?
4. Being hit on. It feels good to know you still got it.
5. College. I love to learn and expand...
names in the bookstore.
types of books I like:
young adult fiction
inspirational (some is Christian and some is not but all are inspirational)
top teen picks
types of books I dislike:
religious (unless they move it...
I'll start with things I dislike because I hate more than I love. Unfortunately.
2. ignorance from people who call themselves "kind"
4.Dem', idiots ,bullies.
5.Loosing the pace with the world.
1. Rock Music.
2. Spending the time by...
The first 5 set of things I like is;
1) talking to Smigger1970
2) NASCAR sprint.
3) pulling pranks on ppl
5) watching TLC.
The 5 dislikes are
1) not talking to Smigger1970 due to being busy
2) bad mannered children.
3) stormy niters.
4) busy signals
5) when I can...
1. Coffee, especially iced coffee.
2. Words, I enjoy looking through the dictionary and learning new words.
3. Penguins, they're just so damn cute.
4. Anything in patent leather or lace. I love the shine of patent leather and the femininity of lace.
5. Neon colors, I...
(actually love hearing stories and seeing photos)
3) "slave" bracelets (hate the name, love the look)
4) Anime (Mostly shojo and shonen)
5) Ethnic folk music
1) Sports (just can't get interested past a superficial level)
2) Zombie flicks (the part where someone gets...
freshly cut grass and newspapers
2) ice cream 👍
3) My friends, online and off 😍👌👏💯👍😊
4) The Winter
Extra one: Bastille <3
Things I dislike:
1) Mangoes,pineapples, beetroot, radish and tomatoes. 😵
2) Staying home day after day
Five things I like:
Someone who can make me laugh
Being honest with your emotions
Being kissed, especially on my neck
A warm summer night, with nothing to do but sit back and enjoy the breeze
Five things I don't like:
People who take theirselves too seriously...
types of movies that I cannot handle:
musicals that look like too much like Broadway
scary, gory movies (I cannot watch Maleficent, Harry Potter, Twilight, Pirates Of The Carribean, Lord Of The Rings, things like...
3. Seeing new places
4. Pepperoni rolls w/ sweet peppers
5. Laughing with my kiddos
1. Waiting in long lines at an amusement park
2. Waking up to dirty dishes
3. Ppl who can't drive (following the basic rules of the road)
4. Asking someone for...
Likes:1 - msblue123's mind, for it is a wonderous thing.2 - Temptation, for its wonderful to be lead into.3 - Sex, in any way or form, with the right woman, for it is wonderful.4 - To be liked, for, I may not be in it for the glory, it is a good feeling to be appreciated.5 - My...
I guess I will begin with likes. My top five favorite things of all time are ...
1) A romantic evening with that special someone I have been lucky to have in my life.
2) Spending time together as a family on the rare occasions that everyone acts mature.
3) Being able to help a...
and sunny weather
- reliability, punctuality, following through, excellence as a habit, conscientiousness.
- back scratches and massages
- people who are mellow and calm
- encouraging and uplifting people
- volatile anger expressed in unkind or unsafe...
I like helping out,I love traveling,I love fashion and looking good
I dislike gossips,I hate household chores,I dislike with a passion double standards,I hate power outages,I dislike anything mathematical
I love to have deep and meaningful conversations with just about anyone! I love taking naps with my cat! I love to eat! I love running!
Things I dislike...
People who put others down for their differences, irresponsible parents, dry skin, when people gossip, and the last sip...
• motorcycles/leather/and lace
• random comments or questions
• girly things like dresses/shopping/ heels
• bad grammar or when I'm ignored
• when people try to dominate me like no just don't lol
• damn perverts
1)To watch cricket matches
2)To listen to taylor swift's songs
3)Reading good books that hijacks me to a different world
4)Hanging out with friends
5)Playing games in PC
1)Hates seeing people remaining passive to other's miseries
2)Guys who do...
critical thinkers, the US constitution and straightforward no nonsense type of people.
I dislike tyranny, people who live in a bubble, people trying to stifle free speech and free thought, people who make excuses for evil, and phonies. Especially people who pretend to like you...
with a lot of lovemaking.
3. Coffee in the morning
5. Financial security
Things I don't like
1. Racism, hatred and bigotry (I know, I cheated, that was actually 3 things, but they're all related.)
2. Cottage Cheese
4. Kidney stones
Things I like: taking long walks in the serenity of nature, being there for a friend in need, listening to music, reading an enthralling book, relaxing in a hot tub.
Things I don't like: loud and obnoxious people, cruelty to kids and animals, being inundated with advertising...
burnt, greasy sheets.
The smell of a new book/album/magazine.
The smell of the inside of a packet of cigarettes....seconds after you take out the gold paper.
Opening parcels from overseas....even though you know what's in them.
Having sex with a person for the very first time...
I like ......
1) Shiny things ,, ohh pretty !
2) Nicolas cage movies ,, his over acting amuses me!! NOT THE BEES
3) Amusing people if you are able to make me smile laugh and interest me we will be good friends for a long time :)
4) Going out with friends
and straightforward. I like people who stand up for what they believe in. I like people who can distinguish reality from perception. I like friends you can count on. I like people who have core values, integrity and beliefs and never back down from them.
I dislike life-time...
I Dislike (-_-) :
0. racist and liars
2. girly girls
3. people who abuse mother nature (such as illegal loggers)
4. Durian Fruit ('dat awful smelly fruit >.<)
I like (^_^) :
0. -love Nature
1. Friendly people and patriots
2. Adventures -- Mountain hiking...
3. The warmth from the sun
4. The feeling of water
5. Coconut oil
D I S L I K E S
1. Fake objects (fruit, candy, boobs, etc.)
2. Bone popping
3. Chapped lips
4. Extremely needy men
5. The United States Government
Authentic Mexican tacos ,shut your mouth and get out of town.
Two. Being in a happy punch drunk mood while hanging out with friends (that doesn't happen anymore)
Three. Being a mommy
Four. Guitar riffs
Five. This guy, he's a beautiful person inside and out
and asking for their opinions - I have learnt so much!
2. Feeling sunshine on my back.
3. Blue skies.
4. Starry skies.
5. People being nice to each other.
1. Seeing people fight.
2. Seeing people hurt.
Likes :1- I like to know exactly who I am and what I am going to be
2- walking lonly especially before sunrise
3-to watch football matches
4-children : I do like kidz
5- soccer : I like to play it with some friends
Dislikes : 1- being misunderstood
1. A capture I spent a day hunting down turning into a beautiful photograph.
2. Secluded beaches.
3. Meeting someone new and getting deafened by the sound of us clicking
4. Receiving post cards and letters.
5. Friday night partying!
1. Jerks/******* messing my night when I'm...
2. Adventure Time!!😄
4. Talking to new people (message me!)
5 things i dislike:
1. American cheese (I would go into it but its a really long rant)
3. Reality tv shows that exploit hillbillies/people with disorders and diseases
Off the top of my head:5 LIKES : Blue sky, great kissing , sunsets, blooming flowers, the sound of water from my pond's waterfall5 disLIKES : Mayo, snobs, slugs, any kind of abuse, diseases w/o a cure.
1. When I meet someone that likes the same music as me, or shares the same passion for music.
2. Florida. It's my real home.
3. Deep meaningful conversations. The kind of deep conversations that you can spend hours talking and not even know it.
4. Random acts of...
and non-Christian have a lot of the same genres so I will mention five that I love and dislike in both sectors.
Hip Hop/Rap (I am covering all types of rap I heard)
Electronica (I am covering all digital genres when I say Electronica)