I Wtk a Crazy Dance You Have Done

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 2 People

    My Dance

    Is called "The Humpty Dance", you thrust your hips back and forth (while standing), From there you can make it your own, with different twists and bends, let me know how it goes.
    BillySPizza BillySPizza
    22-25, M
    Oct 14, 2009
More Stories