I Wtk Are You a Lady

http://www.blogthings.com/areyoualadyquiz 39 People

    Well, I Try!

    You Are 76% LadyOverall, you are a refined lady with excellent manners.But you also know when to relax and not get too serious about etiquette
    Plaid Plaid
    31-35, F
    Mar 30, 2012

    I Am 60% Lady

    You're part lady, part modern woman. Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly.
    Diddy20 Diddy20
    18-21, F
    1 Response Jun 11, 2012

    A Lady In Public, A Cook In The Kitchen....

    You Are 60% Lady - You're part lady, part modern woman.  Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly.I've always said about myself that I am a lady in public, a cook in the kitchen and a _________ (fill in the blank) in the bedroom.So, if...
    roughNready roughNready
    51-55, F
    1 Response Mar 31, 2012

    Woman Yes Lady No Lol

    You Are 40% Lady You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside.And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking.*giggles* thats probaly about right :-P
    Gemzaayy Gemzaayy
    31-35, F
    Sep 13, 2012

    28% Lady.......

    You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside. And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking.   They were silly questions anyways :-/ lol
    deleted deleted
    26-30
    2 Responses Sep 17, 2009

    You Are 64% Lady

    Overall, you are a refined lady with excellent manners. But you also know when to relax and not get too serious about etiquette
    clairemeredith clairemeredith
    46-50, T
    2 Responses Jan 23, 2012

    I Am 96% Lady- And I Wanted 100%...

    You Are 96% Lady     Well I do feel almost 100% ladylike (giggle)
    sissie5470 sissie5470
    56-60
    Mar 6, 2010

    Ha A Bit Over Half :)

    You Are 52% LadyYou're part lady, part modern woman.Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly. 
    deleted deleted
    26-30
    May 11, 2011

    64%

    You Are 64% Lady Overall, you are a refined lady with excellent manners. But you also know when to relax and not get too serious about etiquette   
    Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr
    36-40, F
    3 Responses May 25, 2011

    28% Lady

    You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside. And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking. Ha. Oh dear.
    Yikez Yikez
    13-15, F
    Jun 10, 2012

    You Are 8% Lady

    You're a pretty crass, and even a bit crude on occasion. Manners don't matter to you, but they sure matter to those around you.
    NatalieClarkdoglover NatalieClarkdoglover
    26-30, F
    Nov 8, 2011

    Somehow True

    You Are 60% Lady You're part lady, part modern woman. Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly. (Perhaps I am a gentleman for the other 40%...hehehe)
    4BlackForest 4BlackForest
    36-40, F
    Jan 30, 2011

    Yep - Maybe a Little Too Old School For My Age.

    You Are 92% Lady No doubt about it, you are a lady with impeccable etiquette You know how to put others at ease, even if their manners aren't the greatest.
    NoGodsNoMasters NoGodsNoMasters
    31-35, F
    Sep 20, 2009

    I Am Shocked...

    You Are 52% Lady You're part lady, part modern woman. Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly. Seriously...I can't believe it. I don't think anyone that knows me would say I am 52% Lady. In fact...
    cc5439 cc5439
    41-45, F
    Sep 17, 2009

    You Are 60% Lady

    "You're part lady, part modern woman.Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly".
    deleted deleted
    26-30
    Jan 19, 2012

    Ha !

    You Are 72% Lady Overall, you are a refined lady with excellent manners. But you also know when to relax and not get too serious about etiquette
    deleted deleted
    26-30
    1 Response Sep 17, 2009

    You Are 24% Lady

    You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside. And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking.
    mother1983 mother1983
    31-35, F
    1 Response Sep 17, 2009

    92%

    You Are 92% Lady No doubt about it, you are a lady with impeccable etiquette You know how to put others at ease, even if their manners aren't the greatest.
    Josie06 Josie06
    56-60, F
    3 Responses Sep 18, 2009
More Stories