10. The Impression That I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones9. Pall Mall Price Crisis - Chase Long Beach8. History of a Boring Town - Less Than Jake7. Everything Sucks - Reel Big Fish6. She Has A Girlfriend Now - Reel Big Fish5. A Minor Point - Catch 224. Here's To Life...
1 Are Friends Electric by Gary Numan, version recorded live on the album The Skin Mechanic most liked but others versions are good as well including several covers available on YouTube.
2 Pieces of Eight by Styx from the album of the same name. I could put the entire album...
I'm a music nerd, in love with practically everything I hear! lol. So this is a toughy, but I'm going to give it a try.....These will be in no particular order!
1. Meadows of Heaven by Nightwish
2. Strawberry Wine by Deana Carter (I used to sing this song with my first 'love...
1) Moonlight Sonata; Beethoven2) Her Ghost in the Fog; Cradle of filth3) Left Behind; SlipKnoT4) Surfacing; SlipKnoT5) Wait and Bleed; SlipKnoT6) Hungarian Dance No. 5; Brahms7) Last Resort; Papa Roach8) Virus of Life; SlipKnoT9) Cats in the Cradle; Ugly Kid Joe10) People...
I'm only 13 so I've only heard a limited amount of songs in my lifetime, but Here's my top 10:
1. Canon in D. People think I'm weird for loving this song but it's so beautiful and I know I'm going to walk down the Aisle to it :)
2. Umbrella Beach by Owl City. This song is a...
1. For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
2. Toxicity - System of a Down
3. Come Home - OneRepublic
4. I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
5. The Broad Majestic Shannon - The Pogues
6. It's Been Awhile - Staind
7. Daylight - Matt & Kim
8. We R Who We R - Kesha
9. (I Can't...
This was really hard to narrow it down, considering there are countless songs that I love and are special to me, for one reason or another. So here are 10 of my favourites (at present).
Joni Mitchell - Little Green
Jeff Buckley - Lover You Should've Come Over
The Doors - The...
Trying to pick 10 favourite songs of all time I must say is a difficult task, but I will do my best.
(No particular order)
1) Hey Jude - Beatles
2) Hallelujah - K.D Lang
3) Fix You - Coldplay
4) The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
5) Angel - Sarah McLachlan
1. Kiss From A Rose-Seal
2. Orestes (demo version)-APC
3. Winter-Tori Amos
4. Nishaan-Call (local song)
5. To The Moon and Back-Savage Garden
6. Stereo Love-Edward Maya
7. Love Song (The Cure cover)-APC
8. Bottle It Up-Sara Bareilles
9. Supermassive Black Hole...
This is going to be hard because I have thousands and thousands of songs in my library...So here goes..not in any orderJohn Lennon - ImagineYoungbloods- Get togetherKansas- The WallEric Clapton- Bell bottom bluesDon Mclean- VincentScorpians- Wind of ChangeZepplin- Stairway to...
1. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
2. Promise Her The Moon - Mr. Big
3. Alone/ These Dreams - Heart
4. Any given wedding song and most especially... When God Made You
5. Do I have To Say A Word -Bryan Adams
6. Someone To Watch Over Me - Gershwins
7. Moon River - Whoever sang it...
The Smiths- Stop Me
The Police- Roxanne
Velvet Revolver- Slither
Korn- Freak On A Leash
Papa Roach- Between Angels and Insects
Chrystal Castles- Crimewave
Dirty Projectors- Stillness Is The Move
Erykah Badu- Tyrone
SBTRKT and Little Dragon- Wildfire
These are not in any particular order. 1. Something by The Beatles 2. Tainted Love by Soft Cell 3. Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five by Paul McCartney and Wings 4. Here, There, and Everywhere by The Beatles 5. The Door into Summer by The Monkees 6. Under Your Spell by Amber...
~The Doors~1. Break On Through (To The Other Side)2. Light My Fire3. People Are Strange4. Love Her Madly5. The End6. Five To One7. Love Me Two Times8. Roadhouse Blues9. L.A. Woman10. Riders On The StormPeace
not in order im afraid:
florence + the machine: cosmic love
adele: someone like you
johnny cash: hurt
from the movie aristocats: who wants to be cat (mainly because of the trompet)
etta james: at last
portishead: glory box
frank zappa: muffin man (because of its guitar solo...
Not in any particular order...
1. Shadows have Shadows by Eyedea and Abilities
2. Goodbye, I'm Sorry by Jamestown story
3. Tight Rope by Brother Ali
4. Pain by Three days Grace
5. You don't know me by SOJA
6. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
7. American Dream by Silverstein
8. It wasn...
1. Weezer- Say It Ain't So
2. Fatboy Slim- praise you
3. A- Nothing
3.5. Head automatica- beating heart baby ;)
4.Jane's Addiction- Jane Says
5. Pearl Jam- Jeremy
6. System Of a Down- hypnotize
7. Foo Fighters- low (was my obnoxious ringtone for ages)
8. John Frusciante...
This list would be very hard for me to actually commit to 10 songs that are my all time favorite, I could break it down into genre, decade, blah blah blah, but 10 that stand out right now in no order are:
10) Drain You - Nirvana
09) Nude - Radiohead
08) Happiness is a Warm Gun...
so they are in to specific order :)
1. Silhouettes by Of Monsters and Men
2. Let her go by Passenger
3. Lead me by Sanctus real
4. Belly of the Cavern by Typhoon
5. Asleep by the Smiths
6. Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
7. 10,000 weight in gold by the Head and the Heart
This is in no particular order:
Old Crow Medicine show - We're all in this together
The Black keys - Everlasting light
The Beatles - Ive got a Feeling
George Harrison - Apple Scruffs
Frank SInatra - Fly me to the moon
The Kinks- Village green preservation society
There not really in order, so yeah.
Better In Time-Leona Lewis
Doing It Wrong-Drake
I'll Be Missing You-P.Diddy
Corre-Jessy y Joy ( Im Mexican lol)
Fall For You-Seconhand Serenade
Take Care- Drake ft. Rihanna
Leave You Alone- Young Jeezy
First Of The Year-Skrillex...
I would like to share my top ten songs with you. These are the songs that I am emotionally attached to......Some of these songs I actually listen to everyday....I am obsessed with them.Yeah,those are my crazy moments when I just turn the volume on and let my...
Hard to narrow down to 10 but here it goes. My apologies to the 100 others 5-star songs on my ipod and the 1000 4-star songs. On The Dark Side - John Cafferty Love Reign Over Me - The Who Let's Go - The Cars Sweet Child O Mine - GNR The World I Know - Collective Soul 3am...
Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
3. Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park
4. Terrible Lie - Nine Inch Nails
5. Darkest Days - Stabbing Westward
6. Mudshovel - Staind
7. So In Love - OMD
8. It's My Life - Talk Talk
9. Life Of My Own - 3 Doors Down
10. Take A Picture - Filter
10- American Honey (Lady A)
9- Dancing Away With My Heart (Lady A)
8- Marys Song (Taylor Swift)
7-Second Chance (Shinedown)
6- If Today Was Your Last Day (Nickleback)
5- This Is Country Music (Brad Paisly)
4- We Owned the Night (Lady A)
3- Summer Nights (Rascal Flatts)
These Are My Top Ten Songs At The Moment
They Are Not In Any Particular Order
1.Fall To Pieces-Jonas Steur ft Jennifer Rene
3.I Wished You Loved Me-Tynisha Keli
4.Gabriel-Joe Goddard ft Valentina
5.Internet Friends-Knife Party
6.From Inside The Speaker...
My original Top Ten didn't include anything by Joni Mitchell. She's such a big part of who I am, that I'd like to do a top ten with of my favorites of her songs. 1. Night in the City 2. Just Like This Train 3. Trouble Child 4. You Turn Me On, I'm a Radio 5. A Case of You 6...
Adagio for Strings ~ Samuel Barber
Moonlight Sonata ~ Ludwig van Beethoven
Beethoven's 7th Symphony, 2nd Movement ~ Ludwig van Beethoven
Phantom of the Opera - Overture ~ Andrew Lloyd-Webber
Phantom of the Opera - Music of the Night ~Andrew Lloyd-Webber...
1. Somewhere, Somehow by Michael W. Smith and Amy Grant
2. I Will Still Love You by Britney Spears and Don Phillips
3. Love And Honesty by Hawaiian Style Band
4. Can't Live A Day by Avalon
5. This I Promise You by *Nsync
6. Private Emotion by Ricky Martin and Meja
7. I Do Cherish...
Gravity - Sara Bareilles
3. Understand - Christina Aguilera
4. Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy
5. Marry Me - Train
6. Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
7. Love on Top - Beyoncé
8. Untitled #3 (Samsketyi) - Sigur Ross
9. You Lost Me - Christina Aguilera
10. Ribs - Lorde
1. Sad Song by Todd Smith 2. Wishes by Superchick
3. Heart by Britney Spears 4. How Ya Doin'? by Little Mix
5. Lonely Girl by Pink and Linda Perry 6. Stay by Miley Cyrus
7. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely by the Backstreet Boys
8. What About Love by Austin Mahone
9. Girl In...
So I started this list a while ago. I went through my itunes and made a playlist of my favorite songs. It ended up being a 200 song play list. But I do know what my top 10 are. so here they go!
1. Imagine- John Lennon
2. Strawberry Fields Forever- The Beatles
3. Waste- Phish
1. You're not my God by Keith Urban because it's about how that anyone can overcome addiction and it doesn't have to be their god
2. At the Beginning from the movie Anastasia because it's catchy and a beautiful love song.
3. Never break you by Casey Barnes. It was written for...
Eminem- Hailies song- Because sometimes it really does feel like I can't take and the weight of the world is on my shoulders and I need something or someone to pick me up.Pink- Don't let me get me- Relates to the fact that i'm my own worst enemy and can't get out of my own way...
My top ten songs as of right now, this minute and they're all over the place but here they are....
My Grandmother loved this one...she'd sing to the grandkids..."a lot of kisses on the bottom. I'll be glad I got em." : )
My favorite song of all times was composed by my husband: "Lovely But True", but of course I picked others that I love. It was very difficult, and it feels like leaving much behind, but this group said TEN SONGS, and I already mentioned eleven, so that is violating the terms...
I have a very eclectic taste in music so this could be a strange list -
1) HAPPY HOUR (housemartins)
2) MR BRIGHTSIDE (killers)
3) BASKETCASE (green day)
4) MR JONES (counting crows)
5) TWIST AND SHOUT (Beatles)
6) SITTING DOWN HERE (lene marlin)
7) WONDERWALL (oasis)
How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths
To Here Knows When - My Bloody Valentine
The Mercy Seat - Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
One Nation Under a Groove - Funkadelic
Pearly Dewdrops Drops - Cocteau Twins
Say Hello, Wave Goodbye - Soft Cell...
1-) final episode-asking Alexandria. 2-)Fall for you-secondhand serenade. 3-) scars-papa roach. 4-)Clocks-coldplay. 5-) all around me-flyleaf. 6-) ignorance-paramore. 7-) monster-Meg and dia. 8-) The howling- within temptation...
Song First, Author Next
10. Sweet Blasphemy-Black Veil Brides
9. Knives And Pens-Black Veil Brides
8. Rebel Love Song-Black Veil Brides
7. It's On Like Donkey Kong-Blood On The Dance Floor
6. Blackout-Breathe Carolina
5. Closure-Asking Alexandria
4. Check Yes Juliet-We The Kings...
Hallelujah, the original by leonard cohen not the numerous covers, just because his voice and emotion in the song chills me to the bone. I won't send roses, because it sums me up in 4 words. Angels, robbie williams, just because its a fantastic song. Bam Bam, Blue gillespie...
Im Gonna Be (the Proclaimers)
Change the world (Eric Clampton)
Land of Confussion (Genesis)
Son of Man (Phil Collins)
Cry (Mandy Moore) dont hate
You (Chris Young)
Just Got Started Loving You (James Otto)
Brand New Man (Brooks and Dunn)
For The Longest Time (Billy Joel)
1) I Hate Everything About You- Three Days Grace. This song introduced me to rock. And as you can see from my username, I love rock music. It also describes a crush I had on this guy...
2) I Hope You find It- Miley Cyrus. I don't know, I just love this song, it soothes me.
1. Love In Any Language by Sandi Patty
2. Let's Talk About Love by Celine Dion
3. I Am Not Alone by Natalie Grant
4. Someone's Watching Over Me by Hilary Duff
5. Stand In The Rain by Superchick
6. Hero - Red Pill Mix - by Superchick
7. One More by Superchick
8. Cross The Line by...