Adagio for Strings ~ Samuel Barber
Moonlight Sonata ~ Ludwig van Beethoven
Beethoven's 7th Symphony, 2nd Movement ~ Ludwig van Beethoven
Phantom of the Opera - Overture ~ Andrew Lloyd-Webber
Phantom of the Opera - Music of the Night ~Andrew Lloyd-Webber...
~The Doors~1. Break On Through (To The Other Side)2. Light My Fire3. People Are Strange4. Love Her Madly5. The End6. Five To One7. Love Me Two Times8. Roadhouse Blues9. L.A. Woman10. Riders On The StormPeace
This is in no particular order:
Old Crow Medicine show - We're all in this together
The Black keys - Everlasting light
The Beatles - Ive got a Feeling
George Harrison - Apple Scruffs
Frank SInatra - Fly me to the moon
The Kinks- Village green preservation society
I'm only 13 so I've only heard a limited amount of songs in my lifetime, but Here's my top 10:
1. Canon in D. People think I'm weird for loving this song but it's so beautiful and I know I'm going to walk down the Aisle to it :)
2. Umbrella Beach by Owl City. This song is a...
Order changes from day to day ...ran out of space -- could add another ten, easily. #11 would be PPM's Where Have All the Flowers Gone?, #12 would be Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant.
Mr. Bojangles -- Harry Chapin
TIme in a Bottle -- Jim Croce
Me and Bobby McGee...
Song First, Author Next
10. Sweet Blasphemy-Black Veil Brides
9. Knives And Pens-Black Veil Brides
8. Rebel Love Song-Black Veil Brides
7. It's On Like Donkey Kong-Blood On The Dance Floor
6. Blackout-Breathe Carolina
5. Closure-Asking Alexandria
4. Check Yes Juliet-We The Kings...
1. You're not my God by Keith Urban because it's about how that anyone can overcome addiction and it doesn't have to be their god
2. At the Beginning from the movie Anastasia because it's catchy and a beautiful love song.
3. Never break you by Casey Barnes. It was written for...
Gravity - Sara Bareilles
3. Understand - Christina Aguilera
4. Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy
5. Marry Me - Train
6. Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
7. Love on Top - Beyoncé
8. Untitled #3 (Samsketyi) - Sigur Ross
9. You Lost Me - Christina Aguilera
10. Ribs - Lorde
These Are My Top Ten Songs At The Moment
They Are Not In Any Particular Order
1.Fall To Pieces-Jonas Steur ft Jennifer Rene
3.I Wished You Loved Me-Tynisha Keli
4.Gabriel-Joe Goddard ft Valentina
5.Internet Friends-Knife Party
6.From Inside The Speaker...
1) I Hate Everything About You- Three Days Grace. This song introduced me to rock. And as you can see from my username, I love rock music. It also describes a crush I had on this guy...
2) I Hope You find It- Miley Cyrus. I don't know, I just love this song, it soothes me.
Trying to pick 10 favourite songs of all time I must say is a difficult task, but I will do my best.
(No particular order)
1) Hey Jude - Beatles
2) Hallelujah - K.D Lang
3) Fix You - Coldplay
4) The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
5) Angel - Sarah McLachlan
How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths
To Here Knows When - My Bloody Valentine
The Mercy Seat - Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
One Nation Under a Groove - Funkadelic
Pearly Dewdrops Drops - Cocteau Twins
Say Hello, Wave Goodbye - Soft Cell...
Hallelujah, the original by leonard cohen not the numerous covers, just because his voice and emotion in the song chills me to the bone. I won't send roses, because it sums me up in 4 words. Angels, robbie williams, just because its a fantastic song. Bam Bam, Blue gillespie...
This is going to be hard because I have thousands and thousands of songs in my library...So here goes..not in any orderJohn Lennon - ImagineYoungbloods- Get togetherKansas- The WallEric Clapton- Bell bottom bluesDon Mclean- VincentScorpians- Wind of ChangeZepplin- Stairway to...
I would like to share my top ten songs with you. These are the songs that I am emotionally attached to......Some of these songs I actually listen to everyday....I am obsessed with them.Yeah,those are my crazy moments when I just turn the volume on and let my...
actually i have tons of songs that i hear all the time but since there's only ten that i can list to,so i have to pick the top ten best out of all of them so here they are.(although my fingers are dying to type more than that!)1.avenged sevenfold-dear god2.the veronicas-heavily...
I'm a music nerd, in love with practically everything I hear! lol. So this is a toughy, but I'm going to give it a try.....These will be in no particular order!
1. Meadows of Heaven by Nightwish
2. Strawberry Wine by Deana Carter (I used to sing this song with my first 'love...
Eminem- Hailies song- Because sometimes it really does feel like I can't take and the weight of the world is on my shoulders and I need something or someone to pick me up.Pink- Don't let me get me- Relates to the fact that i'm my own worst enemy and can't get out of my own way...
This list would be very hard for me to actually commit to 10 songs that are my all time favorite, I could break it down into genre, decade, blah blah blah, but 10 that stand out right now in no order are:
10) Drain You - Nirvana
09) Nude - Radiohead
08) Happiness is a Warm Gun...
1. Sad Song by Todd Smith 2. Wishes by Superchick
3. Heart by Britney Spears 4. How Ya Doin'? by Little Mix
5. Lonely Girl by Pink and Linda Perry 6. Stay by Miley Cyrus
7. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely by the Backstreet Boys
8. What About Love by Austin Mahone
9. Girl In...
10- American Honey (Lady A)
9- Dancing Away With My Heart (Lady A)
8- Marys Song (Taylor Swift)
7-Second Chance (Shinedown)
6- If Today Was Your Last Day (Nickleback)
5- This Is Country Music (Brad Paisly)
4- We Owned the Night (Lady A)
3- Summer Nights (Rascal Flatts)
No particular order, My Top 10 changes from day to day but who cares.10. Punk Rock Girl - The Dead Milkmen9. Blister - Jimmy Eat World 8. Knights of Cydonia - Muse7. We Will Become Silhouettes - The Postal Service6. Black Hole - She and Him5. A Broken Tenor - The Promise Ring4...
1) Moonlight Sonata; Beethoven2) Her Ghost in the Fog; Cradle of filth3) Left Behind; SlipKnoT4) Surfacing; SlipKnoT5) Wait and Bleed; SlipKnoT6) Hungarian Dance No. 5; Brahms7) Last Resort; Papa Roach8) Virus of Life; SlipKnoT9) Cats in the Cradle; Ugly Kid Joe10) People...
Im Gonna Be (the Proclaimers)
Change the world (Eric Clampton)
Land of Confussion (Genesis)
Son of Man (Phil Collins)
Cry (Mandy Moore) dont hate
You (Chris Young)
Just Got Started Loving You (James Otto)
Brand New Man (Brooks and Dunn)
For The Longest Time (Billy Joel)
1. Love In Any Language by Sandi Patty
2. Let's Talk About Love by Celine Dion
3. I Am Not Alone by Natalie Grant
4. Someone's Watching Over Me by Hilary Duff
5. Stand In The Rain by Superchick
6. Hero - Red Pill Mix - by Superchick
7. One More by Superchick
8. Cross The Line by...
My original Top Ten didn't include anything by Joni Mitchell. She's such a big part of who I am, that I'd like to do a top ten with of my favorites of her songs. 1. Night in the City 2. Just Like This Train 3. Trouble Child 4. You Turn Me On, I'm a Radio 5. A Case of You 6...
10: WALANG NATIRA - Gloc9 ft. Shane Belmonte (Local)
9: NAGPAPALIPAS LANG - Imago (Local)
8: ALWAYS - Switchfoot
7: HALF OF MY HEART - John Mayer
6: LEGO HOUSE - Ed Sheeran
5: SECRETS - One Republic
4: WALK - Foo Fighters
3: WALKING - Ash Grunwald
2: BEAUTIFUL MORNING - Don Broco...
1. For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
2. Toxicity - System of a Down
3. Come Home - OneRepublic
4. I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
5. The Broad Majestic Shannon - The Pogues
6. It's Been Awhile - Staind
7. Daylight - Matt & Kim
8. We R Who We R - Kesha
9. (I Can't...
Hard to narrow down to 10 but here it goes. My apologies to the 100 others 5-star songs on my ipod and the 1000 4-star songs. On The Dark Side - John Cafferty Love Reign Over Me - The Who Let's Go - The Cars Sweet Child O Mine - GNR The World I Know - Collective Soul 3am...
There not really in order, so yeah.
Better In Time-Leona Lewis
Doing It Wrong-Drake
I'll Be Missing You-P.Diddy
Corre-Jessy y Joy ( Im Mexican lol)
Fall For You-Seconhand Serenade
Take Care- Drake ft. Rihanna
Leave You Alone- Young Jeezy
First Of The Year-Skrillex...
1. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
2. Promise Her The Moon - Mr. Big
3. Alone/ These Dreams - Heart
4. Any given wedding song and most especially... When God Made You
5. Do I have To Say A Word -Bryan Adams
6. Someone To Watch Over Me - Gershwins
7. Moon River - Whoever sang it...
10. The Impression That I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones9. Pall Mall Price Crisis - Chase Long Beach8. History of a Boring Town - Less Than Jake7. Everything Sucks - Reel Big Fish6. She Has A Girlfriend Now - Reel Big Fish5. A Minor Point - Catch 224. Here's To Life...
Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin
Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
Slow Ride Fog Hat
Bat Out Of Hell by Meat Loaf
Born To Run by The Boss
Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple
LA Woman by The Doors
Piano Man by Billy Joel
Rock And Roll All Nite by KISS
1. The Climb by Miley Cyrus
- Hannah Montana The Movie starring Miley Cyrus
2. Someone's Watching Over Me by Hilary Duff
- Raise Your Voice starring Hilary Duff
3. Next Big Me by Verbalicious
- Sleepover starring Alexa Vega
4. This Is My Time by Raven
- That's So Raven, tv series...
Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
3. Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park
4. Terrible Lie - Nine Inch Nails
5. Darkest Days - Stabbing Westward
6. Mudshovel - Staind
7. So In Love - OMD
8. It's My Life - Talk Talk
9. Life Of My Own - 3 Doors Down
10. Take A Picture - Filter
not in order im afraid:
florence + the machine: cosmic love
adele: someone like you
johnny cash: hurt
from the movie aristocats: who wants to be cat (mainly because of the trompet)
etta james: at last
portishead: glory box
frank zappa: muffin man (because of its guitar solo...
I have a very eclectic taste in music so this could be a strange list -
1) HAPPY HOUR (housemartins)
2) MR BRIGHTSIDE (killers)
3) BASKETCASE (green day)
4) MR JONES (counting crows)
5) TWIST AND SHOUT (Beatles)
6) SITTING DOWN HERE (lene marlin)
7) WONDERWALL (oasis)
1. Somewhere, Somehow by Michael W. Smith and Amy Grant
2. I Will Still Love You by Britney Spears and Don Phillips
3. Love And Honesty by Hawaiian Style Band
4. Can't Live A Day by Avalon
5. This I Promise You by *Nsync
6. Private Emotion by Ricky Martin and Meja
7. I Do Cherish...
So I started this list a while ago. I went through my itunes and made a playlist of my favorite songs. It ended up being a 200 song play list. But I do know what my top 10 are. so here they go!
1. Imagine- John Lennon
2. Strawberry Fields Forever- The Beatles
3. Waste- Phish
Ummmm top 10 songs are
10. No sympathy for the dead
9. (classic) 21guns
8. Everyday I'm shuffling
6. What can I say
5. Love on top
4. Crave you
3. In for the kill
2. Guardian angel
And the most favorite is ... (drumroll)
1. Jar of hearts
Idk with that song I'm...
Every you and every me - Placebo, There There and Let down - Radiohead, Sing - Travis, Battle for the sun - Placebo, TheUniversal and Girls and Boys, Parklife - Blur, Porcelain - Moby, Moby **** - Led Zeplin.
Wow! Only 10 songs.. this was hard until I thought ummm I can just keep writing posts full of 10 songs :)...
So here it goes :
Landslide- Fleetwood Mac
Get Here- Oleta Adams
Flashing Lights- Kanye West
Love Remains the Same- Gavin Rossdale
Jazzman- Carole King
Not in any particular order...
1. Shadows have Shadows by Eyedea and Abilities
2. Goodbye, I'm Sorry by Jamestown story
3. Tight Rope by Brother Ali
4. Pain by Three days Grace
5. You don't know me by SOJA
6. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
7. American Dream by Silverstein
8. It wasn...
This was really hard to narrow it down, considering there are countless songs that I love and are special to me, for one reason or another. So here are 10 of my favourites (at present).
Joni Mitchell - Little Green
Jeff Buckley - Lover You Should've Come Over
The Doors - The...
1. Weezer- Say It Ain't So
2. Fatboy Slim- praise you
3. A- Nothing
3.5. Head automatica- beating heart baby ;)
4.Jane's Addiction- Jane Says
5. Pearl Jam- Jeremy
6. System Of a Down- hypnotize
7. Foo Fighters- low (was my obnoxious ringtone for ages)
8. John Frusciante...