1. Sad Song by Todd Smith 2. Wishes by Superchick
3. Heart by Britney Spears 4. How Ya Doin'? by Little Mix
5. Lonely Girl by Pink and Linda Perry 6. Stay by Miley Cyrus
7. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely by the Backstreet Boys
8. What About Love by Austin Mahone
9. Girl In...
Im Gonna Be (the Proclaimers)
Change the world (Eric Clampton)
Land of Confussion (Genesis)
Son of Man (Phil Collins)
Cry (Mandy Moore) dont hate
You (Chris Young)
Just Got Started Loving You (James Otto)
Brand New Man (Brooks and Dunn)
For The Longest Time (Billy Joel)
I'm only 13 so I've only heard a limited amount of songs in my lifetime, but Here's my top 10:
1. Canon in D. People think I'm weird for loving this song but it's so beautiful and I know I'm going to walk down the Aisle to it :)
2. Umbrella Beach by Owl City. This song is a...
Eminem- Hailies song- Because sometimes it really does feel like I can't take and the weight of the world is on my shoulders and I need something or someone to pick me up.Pink- Don't let me get me- Relates to the fact that i'm my own worst enemy and can't get out of my own way...
Song First, Author Next
10. Sweet Blasphemy-Black Veil Brides
9. Knives And Pens-Black Veil Brides
8. Rebel Love Song-Black Veil Brides
7. It's On Like Donkey Kong-Blood On The Dance Floor
6. Blackout-Breathe Carolina
5. Closure-Asking Alexandria
4. Check Yes Juliet-We The Kings...
I have a very eclectic taste in music so this could be a strange list -
1) HAPPY HOUR (housemartins)
2) MR BRIGHTSIDE (killers)
3) BASKETCASE (green day)
4) MR JONES (counting crows)
5) TWIST AND SHOUT (Beatles)
6) SITTING DOWN HERE (lene marlin)
7) WONDERWALL (oasis)
Wow! Only 10 songs.. this was hard until I thought ummm I can just keep writing posts full of 10 songs :)...
So here it goes :
Landslide- Fleetwood Mac
Get Here- Oleta Adams
Flashing Lights- Kanye West
Love Remains the Same- Gavin Rossdale
Jazzman- Carole King
So I started this list a while ago. I went through my itunes and made a playlist of my favorite songs. It ended up being a 200 song play list. But I do know what my top 10 are. so here they go!
1. Imagine- John Lennon
2. Strawberry Fields Forever- The Beatles
3. Waste- Phish
Ummmm top 10 songs are
10. No sympathy for the dead
9. (classic) 21guns
8. Everyday I'm shuffling
6. What can I say
5. Love on top
4. Crave you
3. In for the kill
2. Guardian angel
And the most favorite is ... (drumroll)
1. Jar of hearts
Idk with that song I'm...
I'm a music nerd, in love with practically everything I hear! lol. So this is a toughy, but I'm going to give it a try.....These will be in no particular order!
1. Meadows of Heaven by Nightwish
2. Strawberry Wine by Deana Carter (I used to sing this song with my first 'love...
This was really hard to narrow it down, considering there are countless songs that I love and are special to me, for one reason or another. So here are 10 of my favourites (at present).
Joni Mitchell - Little Green
Jeff Buckley - Lover You Should've Come Over
The Doors - The...
This is in no particular order:
Old Crow Medicine show - We're all in this together
The Black keys - Everlasting light
The Beatles - Ive got a Feeling
George Harrison - Apple Scruffs
Frank SInatra - Fly me to the moon
The Kinks- Village green preservation society
Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
3. Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park
4. Terrible Lie - Nine Inch Nails
5. Darkest Days - Stabbing Westward
6. Mudshovel - Staind
7. So In Love - OMD
8. It's My Life - Talk Talk
9. Life Of My Own - 3 Doors Down
10. Take A Picture - Filter
I would like to share my top ten songs with you. These are the songs that I am emotionally attached to......Some of these songs I actually listen to everyday....I am obsessed with them.Yeah,those are my crazy moments when I just turn the volume on and let my...
not in order im afraid:
florence + the machine: cosmic love
adele: someone like you
johnny cash: hurt
from the movie aristocats: who wants to be cat (mainly because of the trompet)
etta james: at last
portishead: glory box
frank zappa: muffin man (because of its guitar solo...
Gravity - Sara Bareilles
3. Understand - Christina Aguilera
4. Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy
5. Marry Me - Train
6. Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
7. Love on Top - Beyoncé
8. Untitled #3 (Samsketyi) - Sigur Ross
9. You Lost Me - Christina Aguilera
10. Ribs - Lorde
1. For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
2. Toxicity - System of a Down
3. Come Home - OneRepublic
4. I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
5. The Broad Majestic Shannon - The Pogues
6. It's Been Awhile - Staind
7. Daylight - Matt & Kim
8. We R Who We R - Kesha
9. (I Can't...
But these are definitely up at the top. Listed in no particular order:
Riverwide - Sheryl Crow
Rocket Man - Elton John
You Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones
Fool on the Hill - Beatles
Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
Pale September - Fiona Apple
A Kiss to Build a Dream...
How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths
To Here Knows When - My Bloody Valentine
The Mercy Seat - Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
One Nation Under a Groove - Funkadelic
Pearly Dewdrops Drops - Cocteau Twins
Say Hello, Wave Goodbye - Soft Cell...
1. Weezer- Say It Ain't So
2. Fatboy Slim- praise you
3. A- Nothing
3.5. Head automatica- beating heart baby ;)
4.Jane's Addiction- Jane Says
5. Pearl Jam- Jeremy
6. System Of a Down- hypnotize
7. Foo Fighters- low (was my obnoxious ringtone for ages)
8. John Frusciante...
1-) final episode-asking Alexandria. 2-)Fall for you-secondhand serenade. 3-) scars-papa roach. 4-)Clocks-coldplay. 5-) all around me-flyleaf. 6-) ignorance-paramore. 7-) monster-Meg and dia. 8-) The howling- within temptation...
actually i have tons of songs that i hear all the time but since there's only ten that i can list to,so i have to pick the top ten best out of all of them so here they are.(although my fingers are dying to type more than that!)1.avenged sevenfold-dear god2.the veronicas-heavily...
1. Somewhere, Somehow by Michael W. Smith and Amy Grant
2. I Will Still Love You by Britney Spears and Don Phillips
3. Love And Honesty by Hawaiian Style Band
4. Can't Live A Day by Avalon
5. This I Promise You by *Nsync
6. Private Emotion by Ricky Martin and Meja
7. I Do Cherish...
Hallelujah, the original by leonard cohen not the numerous covers, just because his voice and emotion in the song chills me to the bone. I won't send roses, because it sums me up in 4 words. Angels, robbie williams, just because its a fantastic song. Bam Bam, Blue gillespie...
Order changes from day to day ...ran out of space -- could add another ten, easily. #11 would be PPM's Where Have All the Flowers Gone?, #12 would be Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant.
Mr. Bojangles -- Harry Chapin
TIme in a Bottle -- Jim Croce
Me and Bobby McGee...
1. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
2. Promise Her The Moon - Mr. Big
3. Alone/ These Dreams - Heart
4. Any given wedding song and most especially... When God Made You
5. Do I have To Say A Word -Bryan Adams
6. Someone To Watch Over Me - Gershwins
7. Moon River - Whoever sang it...
My top ten songs as of right now, this minute and they're all over the place but here they are....
My Grandmother loved this one...she'd sing to the grandkids..."a lot of kisses on the bottom. I'll be glad I got em." : )
1. Love In Any Language by Sandi Patty
2. Let's Talk About Love by Celine Dion
3. I Am Not Alone by Natalie Grant
4. Someone's Watching Over Me by Hilary Duff
5. Stand In The Rain by Superchick
6. Hero - Red Pill Mix - by Superchick
7. One More by Superchick
8. Cross The Line by...
Not in any particular order...
1. Shadows have Shadows by Eyedea and Abilities
2. Goodbye, I'm Sorry by Jamestown story
3. Tight Rope by Brother Ali
4. Pain by Three days Grace
5. You don't know me by SOJA
6. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
7. American Dream by Silverstein
8. It wasn...
1 Are Friends Electric by Gary Numan, version recorded live on the album The Skin Mechanic most liked but others versions are good as well including several covers available on YouTube.
2 Pieces of Eight by Styx from the album of the same name. I could put the entire album...
Every you and every me - Placebo, There There and Let down - Radiohead, Sing - Travis, Battle for the sun - Placebo, TheUniversal and Girls and Boys, Parklife - Blur, Porcelain - Moby, Moby **** - Led Zeplin.
Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin
Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
Slow Ride Fog Hat
Bat Out Of Hell by Meat Loaf
Born To Run by The Boss
Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple
LA Woman by The Doors
Piano Man by Billy Joel
Rock And Roll All Nite by KISS
so they are in to specific order :)
1. Silhouettes by Of Monsters and Men
2. Let her go by Passenger
3. Lead me by Sanctus real
4. Belly of the Cavern by Typhoon
5. Asleep by the Smiths
6. Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
7. 10,000 weight in gold by the Head and the Heart
1. The Climb by Miley Cyrus
- Hannah Montana The Movie starring Miley Cyrus
2. Someone's Watching Over Me by Hilary Duff
- Raise Your Voice starring Hilary Duff
3. Next Big Me by Verbalicious
- Sleepover starring Alexa Vega
4. This Is My Time by Raven
- That's So Raven, tv series...
1) Wish you were here-Pink Floyd2) How to disappear completely-Radiohead3) Snuff-Slipknot4) Starlight-Muse5) Personal Jesus-Depeche Mode6) Hungarian Dance-Brahms7) Moonlight Sonata-Beethoven8) Pale blue eyes-Velvet Underground9) Atmosphere-Joy Division10) Paranoid android...
Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls
3. Jon Lajoie - WTF Collective 2
4. The Cranberries - Just My Imagination
5. Akira Yamaoka - You're Not Here
6. Akira Yamaoka - Theme of Laura
7. Metallica - The Call of Ktulu
8. Jon Lajoie - I Kill People
9. Metallica - Eye of the Beholder
1. You're not my God by Keith Urban because it's about how that anyone can overcome addiction and it doesn't have to be their god
2. At the Beginning from the movie Anastasia because it's catchy and a beautiful love song.
3. Never break you by Casey Barnes. It was written for...
My original Top Ten didn't include anything by Joni Mitchell. She's such a big part of who I am, that I'd like to do a top ten with of my favorites of her songs. 1. Night in the City 2. Just Like This Train 3. Trouble Child 4. You Turn Me On, I'm a Radio 5. A Case of You 6...
10- American Honey (Lady A)
9- Dancing Away With My Heart (Lady A)
8- Marys Song (Taylor Swift)
7-Second Chance (Shinedown)
6- If Today Was Your Last Day (Nickleback)
5- This Is Country Music (Brad Paisly)
4- We Owned the Night (Lady A)
3- Summer Nights (Rascal Flatts)
This list would be very hard for me to actually commit to 10 songs that are my all time favorite, I could break it down into genre, decade, blah blah blah, but 10 that stand out right now in no order are:
10) Drain You - Nirvana
09) Nude - Radiohead
08) Happiness is a Warm Gun...
1. Kiss From A Rose-Seal
2. Orestes (demo version)-APC
3. Winter-Tori Amos
4. Nishaan-Call (local song)
5. To The Moon and Back-Savage Garden
6. Stereo Love-Edward Maya
7. Love Song (The Cure cover)-APC
8. Bottle It Up-Sara Bareilles
9. Supermassive Black Hole...
There not really in order, so yeah.
Better In Time-Leona Lewis
Doing It Wrong-Drake
I'll Be Missing You-P.Diddy
Corre-Jessy y Joy ( Im Mexican lol)
Fall For You-Seconhand Serenade
Take Care- Drake ft. Rihanna
Leave You Alone- Young Jeezy
First Of The Year-Skrillex...
Adagio for Strings ~ Samuel Barber
Moonlight Sonata ~ Ludwig van Beethoven
Beethoven's 7th Symphony, 2nd Movement ~ Ludwig van Beethoven
Phantom of the Opera - Overture ~ Andrew Lloyd-Webber
Phantom of the Opera - Music of the Night ~Andrew Lloyd-Webber...
The Smiths- Stop Me
The Police- Roxanne
Velvet Revolver- Slither
Korn- Freak On A Leash
Papa Roach- Between Angels and Insects
Chrystal Castles- Crimewave
Dirty Projectors- Stillness Is The Move
Erykah Badu- Tyrone
SBTRKT and Little Dragon- Wildfire