Login to Check Mail | Confessions | Q&A | See Full Site
I Wear Saree Below The Navel
I am always wearing the saree below my navel. I feel comfortable when I tie the saree about 2-3 inches below my navel. Most of the boys are looking at my waist & try to see my navel wherever they get the oppurtuinity,  I do enjoy people staring at my navel, & show my navel through transparent saree or otherwise. Some times I decor it with small buttons or stickers.
Posted by Raginisharma at 8:35AM on Apr 9th, 2011
56 comments | 8 recommendations
I Have a Lazy Ungrateful Husband (Mobile)
You need to be logged in or registered to add a comment.
Recent Comments
Awesum . add me plzz
Posted by lovesex2909 on Mar 20th, 2014 at 2:58AM | 0 recommendations
hehe you must be a regular feature at parties then
Posted by dadyscool007 on Feb 16th, 2014 at 6:59AM | 0 recommendations
i can imagine that it is not easy to skip this sexy naval
Posted by drguevara on May 27th, 2013 at 1:40PM | 1 recommendation
would love to hear from you .write to me in detail about your un grateful husband and your likes and dislikes, i would love to hear from you ,only if you are a woman i am ayoung indian male interested in ladies only . i live in mississauga ,ontario ,canada write to me at guildwood12@yahoo.ca
Posted by rame121939 on May 10th, 2013 at 2:44AM | 1 recommendation
wanna lick ur navel
Posted by faceboob on Feb 21st, 2013 at 9:10PM | 1 recommendation
u shud learn to respect urself and your body y put it n display
Posted by Kuri786 on Jan 28th, 2013 at 11:22AM | 1 recommendation
you are so rude because you show your novel to the another
Posted by abcdae on Jan 28th, 2013 at 11:18AM | 1 recommendation
share your navel pics
Posted by surya414 on Jan 28th, 2013 at 10:53AM | 1 recommendation
i am sahil rajpoot from islamabad . agr koie lady mujy dost bana cahti hy to Email me sahilrajpoot341@yahoo.com
Posted by sahilrajpoot341 on Jan 17th, 2013 at 2:17AM | 1 recommendation
I love your story ,I too love navels , I always love to look at women's sarees to see if they are showing the navel
Posted by Shailindrajayasekera on Jan 8th, 2013 at 11:04AM | 1 recommendation
Ragini mam how your househusband react.He will be the luckyest person who can see your lovely navel and must have worship it the way you want.
Posted by reena4u on Dec 27th, 2012 at 2:41PM | 1 recommendation
great story! I'd love to see your navel too. please add me ;)
Posted by SouthBeachy on Dec 15th, 2012 at 6:25PM | 1 recommendation
how u decor it with other items unless we see it ..... how can we admire. lets share some photos or be in a transparent saree....
Posted by ash79 on Dec 5th, 2012 at 10:40AM | 1 recommendation
pl continuing doing so.... it is encouraging
Posted by ash79 on Nov 27th, 2012 at 6:35AM | 1 recommendation
share sm naval pics......
Posted by atigupta on Oct 19th, 2012 at 5:20AM | 1 recommendation
my cousin sister who is elder than me and married, has a huge juicy navel. all the boys in their society keep starring at her navel. even i like to
Posted by vidyagggi on Sep 1st, 2012 at 1:53AM | 1 recommendation
i would like to be my wife should wear saree below the navel
Posted by pankaj0100 on Aug 26th, 2012 at 2:34AM | 1 recommendation
Hey...hi m payal..., i too love to expose my navel!!! It feels gr8 n proud when sm1 stares at my navel.
Posted by payal736 on Aug 1st, 2012 at 4:58AM | 2 recommendations
hallo ragini its a pleasure of knowing u got a good body and u like to admired. love ur attitude and ur confidence. keep in touch :)
Posted by sam2509 on Jul 24th, 2012 at 2:45PM | 1 recommendation
Hi Ragini...pls share
Posted by jeetusharma1909 on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 11:59PM | 1 recommendation
Hi Ragini.........Pls share
Posted by jeetusharma1909 on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 11:58PM | 1 recommendation
All indian women should be like u and wear sarees below the navel and flaunt their navel beauty!
Posted by MrNavel on Jul 7th, 2012 at 2:50AM | 1 recommendation
Hi i am reka. actually wearing saree below navel is our tradition. And when sunlight directly falls in our navel it is good to our health
Posted by rekQ on Jun 30th, 2012 at 2:08AM | 1 recommendation
dear ragini when you wear saree below navel you please wear 6-8 inch below your navel...you look to sexy you can also wear thin waist chain below your navel.. always wear silk transparent saree and low cut blouse to expose your navel..
Posted by ritadgp007 on Jun 20th, 2012 at 3:31AM | 1 recommendation
Well Ragini, as they say, if you have it then flaunt it..why not.. Let men pay attention to your well decorated Navel as well besides the cute face and lovely breasts..
Posted by rajivnadwani on Jun 16th, 2012 at 3:31AM | 2 recommendations
Hello Ragini I am a Die Hard Navel fan can you please show me your pics in Navel
Posted by jdave420 on May 18th, 2012 at 10:38PM | 1 recommendation
can u snt ur photo
Posted by jones312 on May 3rd, 2012 at 11:12PM | 1 recommendation
Hi Ragini, Am new to EP loved your stories even i like to wear sarees below navel it males it comfortable to carry yourself.....
Posted by madurim2 on May 1st, 2012 at 1:24PM | 1 recommendation
You sound so wonderful, I would love to be your househusband. You could call me your wife if it please you and I would be so proud!
Posted by EvieDrag on Apr 3rd, 2012 at 7:24AM | 1 recommendation
Wow...i wish to see u :)
Posted by engineeringet on Mar 25th, 2012 at 8:51AM | 1 recommendation
Please add me to your list of freind.
Posted by magala14 on Mar 11th, 2012 at 8:50PM | 1 recommendation
where is navel pot
Posted by winay on Feb 28th, 2012 at 11:08AM | 1 recommendation
i like to wear 6-8 inch below my naval
Posted by drakulla on Feb 6th, 2012 at 8:12AM | 1 recommendation
hi ragini mam, plz add me in ur friends list and i like to see ur navel pics, so plz send some of ur beautiful navel pics in my e-mail.
Posted by sanjay75 on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 4:20AM | 1 recommendation
though u said about u like wearing the saree below naval make u ,but y not showing any naval in ur photo
Posted by manjumanasa777 on Jan 24th, 2012 at 5:53AM | 1 recommendation
I believe all women should expose thier navel. You should enjoy being appreciated of your lovely navel by all the guys i would love to be your freind. Please add me to your list of freind. What does your hubb dor
Posted by tmalshisui on Dec 20th, 2011 at 10:48PM | 1 recommendation
in this profile pic u didnt expose ur navel...so change ur pic wherin u have exposed ur navel..
Posted by dhanushkarthik on Nov 4th, 2011 at 7:03AM | 1 recommendation
its good to wear saree below navel.....girls look really hot in saree exposing their hot navel..
Posted by dhanushkarthik on Nov 4th, 2011 at 6:57AM | 1 recommendation
Posted by dhanushkarthik on Nov 4th, 2011 at 6:56AM | 1 recommendation
wear the saree below navel is looking very good
Posted by ddyap on Oct 13th, 2011 at 3:44PM | 1 recommendation
i think it is good to ware saree below the navel it is better for her and others
Posted by ddyap on Oct 13th, 2011 at 3:41PM | 1 recommendation
Posted by ddyap on Oct 13th, 2011 at 3:41PM | 1 recommendation
Posted by ddyap on Oct 13th, 2011 at 3:41PM | 1 recommendation
Posted by ddyap on Oct 13th, 2011 at 3:41PM | 1 recommendation
Women like you make the word a better place.
Posted by Sacron11 on Aug 27th, 2011 at 11:43PM | 1 recommendation
i wnt to see ur pics
Posted by riturajsharma1234 on Aug 27th, 2011 at 10:25PM | 1 recommendation
So you wear a sari below the navel because you have a lazy, ungrateful husbandr I guess that will teach him.
Posted by ricktick on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 9:39PM | 1 recommendation
Wearing saree below navel is perfectly scientific and has historical backing---as in ancient times, before the external invasion of our country by outside invaders women used to wear dresses which exposed their belly and navel. Deep and beautiful navel of women is praised all over the world since ancient times. Using jewels or other decoration inside the deep navel is also an ancient idea. I did great research on this topic and you are perfectly and absolutely right in your attitude, please keep it up.
Posted by devsin25 on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 7:40PM | 1 recommendation
I like your attitude - confident.
Posted by Sacron11 on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 9:31AM | 1 recommendation
Hi Ragini, Please post your photos, Good Story.
Posted by lovelyros on Jul 11th, 2011 at 12:27AM | 1 recommendation
Previous || Next
See full version of I Wear Saree Below The Navel | Return to Stories
Stories
Confessions
Q&A
Help
Experience Project Mobile allows you to quickly see what's new, check mail, and read and comment on your friends' stories, questions, and confessions