Login to Check Mail | Confessions | Q&A | See Full Site
I Let the Hotel Maid See Me Naked!
  Letting the maids see me naked at hotels has always been a fun thing for me but, being a frequent guest at most hotel chains I have had to be careful not to arouse suspicion that I might be doing this on purpose. So, most of my trips are uneventful. My experience at this particular establishment was inspired by a truly unintentional event where I was standing naked putting on deodorant in the little foyer outside my bathroom and the maid opened the door. I truthfully heard no knock. She just used her key card, opened the door, and ooops….   There I was, naked as the day I was born. I stood there actually surprised and I could have sworn I saw a slight smile on the woman’s face before she said, “Excuse me!” and backed out the door. Maybe I was just imagining the smile but it didn’t take me long to mas_tur_bate to a delicious ****** after this happened. My next trip to this place involved an evening meeting that would last beyond the time I could get a flight out so I arranged to stay that night and fly out the next afternoon. I know that the maids typically clean early on checkout day and that I would be there when they came. I woke up early on check out day. I showered and the packed all of my belongings except for what I was wearing home. I put all these things around the corner into the room so they would not be visible from the door. I left the closet open and empty. I made sure that looking in from the door it appeared that the room was unoccupied. Then I waited.                I could hear the maids outside in the hall as they chattered light heartedly going about their work. Soon I heard the light tapping of a key card on my door. I quickly picked up my phone and stood out of view of the door. I heard the door open. If she had called out I would have had to respond ending the whole thing but she didn’t. She walked right in to the room! I waited another half second and then, with the phone to my ear, pretending to be engrossed in conversation, I walked completely naked into her view. She was a slightly heavy but very nice looking Latino woman. I guessed she was in her late twenty’s or perhaps early thirties. Her eyes opened like little saucers and her hands went to her mouth. “Ohh!!!   I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” she said in a thick Spanish accent as she turned and hurried back to the door. But in that brief moment I saw her eyes go up and down my naked body twice. It was wonderful. I ran the scene and her wonderful expression over and over again in my mind as I mas_turb_ated. After I was dressed I collected my suitcase and went into the hall. I saw my pretty maid in the hall. When she looked up at me I shyly said, “The room is ready now”. She smiled. I couldn’t believe the look on her face. It was as if she was saying “I saw you naked.” Again, maybe this was just my over-sexed imagination but her reaction in the hall was even better than the flash!   Still smiling she said, “You go now?” I said, “Yes. Thank you.” And went to the elevator. By the time I got to my car I was shaking all over. My palms were wet and my heart was pounding in my chest. I had to have one more conversation with this lovely maid. I put my suitcase in the car and went back into the hotel. I took the elevator to the 3rd floor and stepped out. My housekeeper was standing with her cart close to the elevator talking with another maid. The other maid was older than she but actually much prettier. “I forgot my keys.” I said as I walked past them. I went into my room and came out holding the keys in my hand. I shook them and said something about how forgetful I am. They both laughed. I then looked at the girl who had walked in on me. I said, “I didn’t hear you knock before”. The girl looked at me puzzled and then looked to her friend. Her friend looked at me and said, “What?” I realized that my new very personal friend didn’t understand much English. I made a knocking gesture and pointed to my ear and said, “I didn’t hear her knock.” Then, as I was waiving the whole conversation off saying, “It’s ok. It doesn’t matter.” The older woman translated to my maid. The girl actually blushed and said something to her friend and the both started to giggle!   OH my GOD!!!!   These two women, in Spanish, were discussing the whole event while I stood there! I put on my best embarrassed look. My maid looked at me again smiling and said, “I am very sorry.” I was in heaven. After a few last attempts at prolonging the conversation I got in the elevator and went off to catch my plane.
I have many more trips to this hotel ahead. I want to tell her that she is welcome to enter my room at any time but I won’t. Unless any of you have some brilliant ideas on how to continue this safely I will have to be content with the memory.
Posted by paul4u2c at 10:52AM on Jun 18th, 2008
33 comments | 12 recommendations
I Want to Meet Girls Who Like to Look (Mobile)
You need to be logged in or registered to add a comment.
Recent Comments
I've done the 'let the maid see me nude' thing several times while staying at a hotel. It does take forethought if you want it to be more than a 2-second pork that's over before it really starts. The key is to let her get all the way into the main part of the room while you're in the bathroom. You then walk out nude while drying your hair or with earphones in, oblivious to her presence. When she sees you naked it's impossible for her to leave without a more prolonged exposure at the very least. If she's not bothered by your nudity you have more opportunity to convert your lack of concern over being seen nude and increase the odds she may decide to go ahead and clean up while you're still there. To Do this, your clothes and suitcase have to be out of sight, and the bathroom door needs to be pulled nearly shut with only the minimum of lights on. You must stay behind the for and quiet when she enters the room and wait until she moves past the bathroom door. Sometimes out works and sometimes it doesn't.
Posted by lifedwg01 on Jul 21st, 2014 at 8:49PM | 0 recommendations
I stayed in a hotel in Dublin . On leaving day I had till 12 till I had to leave. I wated till 12:05 got naked in my room with my clothes on my bed asi if was about to get dressed. Apon hearing the maids trolleys and voices in the hall I started wanking to get my **** hard and heard the door opening as the maid came in asuming the room was empty, and she saw me naked fully erect. She apoligised and left the room waited outside the door till I left clothed, I smiled at her as I walked past her.
Posted by albacock on Mar 7th, 2014 at 10:23AM | 0 recommendations
how about let the maid show off LOL www.NudeHouseCleaners.com
Posted by nudemaids on Mar 30th, 2013 at 9:47PM | 1 recommendation
i was abroad on holiday recently. one day i had to go to my room which was 5 floors up, i noticed the cleaning trolley in the corridor, but no sign of any maids. in my room i decided to ***** off and cool down a bit and got myself a drink. about 10 mins later the bell went, at this point i quickly made for the toilet leaving the door ajar, however the maid, who was in her 30's came straight in and seeing me stood there nude acted as though i'd startled her, i said "oh sorry, just be a minute" and walked past her to the bedroom. i know she got a good view. i collected my tshirt and shorts and to my surprise just as i was pulling on my tshirt she walked right in to the room to see me with nothing on below. she said something in portuguese, but didnt appear to be too upset as she stayed in the apartment til i finished dressing and left. i have to say this gave me nice feeling and though i hoped for a repeat it never happened with the maid. however i did manage to get a few women from a few floors up see me totally naked while i was sunbathing nude on my balcony and i can say for a fact thay seemed to be enjoying what they saw. roll on my next vacation
Posted by timporter on Oct 13th, 2012 at 6:37PM | 1 recommendation
I'm now in China, in a small town in the southwest, with the best experience ever. I just asked the cleaning lady last sunday if I could keep my door open (the previous week I stayed already naked in my room with the door open, but only in the evening). After some confusion (language is still a problem), she agreed. So I stayed in my room naked with the door open and cleaning ladies running up and down. Several of them had peeks (more than usual were on my floor this time, probably informed during a break by 'my' cleaning lady). I sit mainly in my reclining seat watching the TV (a little to the side, but still visible), and sometimes in direct view of the door behind the desk, working on my computer. Even management passed by, but never did anybody attempted to close the door or to tell me to put something on. Only one call with some lame excuses (too much noise, too warm in the room blablabla), but when I said it was OK with me, they leave it that way. I will have 3 more weeks to go. Lets see what fun we can have more.
Posted by weiming on Sep 10th, 2012 at 10:32AM | 1 recommendation
I use another approach, that gets around the maid knocking on the door problem. I've used it several times and had only one success. I just have a pair of boxers on and wait until the maid is due to come in to clean,as she approaches I then dive into the bathroom,whip down my pants and sit on the toilet as though I'm having a crap. Obviously there's no smell but she doesn't know whether I've just started or I'm a clean soul with non smelly pooh(that's not the case, I stink the place out and leave plenty splattered around the bowl for the maids to enjoy cleaning off!). Anyhow I digress, the maids think the rooms empty and usually walk straight in to the bathroom to see me sat on the pot , legs apart , leaning back slightly to afford them a splendid view of my nice thick willy usually by this point either semi erect or fully standing to attention. The usual response is several apologies and a quick exit by the maid , quickly followed by me quickly ************ and splatting a huge load all over the bathroom floor for her to mop up on her return later. Just the once though I got a maid who was in the same mood as me. She apologised for walking in on me but just carried on with cleaning the main bedroom. I couldn't w4nk off with her yards away but decided I needed a crap whilst sat there and proceeded to fill the bowl and the surrounding porcelain with my morning pooh and leave the maid another surprise when she went to clean it. As. I walked into the bedroom she asked if i needed assistance with anything else while looking at my d1ck. The next 5 minutes were spent with my d1ck poking through my unbuttoned boxers and her rubbing it furiously until I delivered several long thick ribbons of my ball juice all over the top of the bedside table. She casually mopped up my huge load with an old pillowcase, asked me if i felt better now and carried on with her cleaning duties. No money changed hands , she had lovely small hands and as a bonus she made a superb job of cleaning the lavatory too!
Posted by timtomty on Sep 4th, 2012 at 11:34AM | 2 recommendations
After reading stories about hotel maids, I decided on an approach. I live near some lower end hotels like Days Inn, Motel 6, etc that still have outside access to their rooms. I will go by some of the hotels during the late morning, early afternoon cleaning shifts. When I see a maid cleaning a room with no one else around, I will politely knock and ask if she knows "Gloria" who is staying at t e hotel. Usually the maids are hispanic, but occassionally black or white. When they deny knowing "Gloria", I tell them I was supposed to meet her for some fun. If the maid appears disinterested, I thank her and move along. If she asks questions, I eventually ask her if she would like to make a little extra money. Most times the answer is no and I leave, but a couple of times the maid said yes. The first time was a bust because when she realized I was looking for some action she declined, but the second time was fun. She asked what I needed her to do and I told her I would pay her $20 just to see her breasts. She closed the door and lifted her shirt and bra. I rubbed my **** through my shorts while she did so. I then told her I would pay her $40 more if she took off the shirt and watched me get off. She did and I did. It only took a minute or two as I was so turned on by the whole thing. I shot a big load on the desk and she grabbed one of the dirty towels and wiped it up. It took me asking at least 15 maids before I scored. Just be polite and don't be pushy is my best suggestion
Posted by itsallgoodnow7 on Jan 19th, 2012 at 3:26PM | 1 recommendation
very nice story..i should try that sometime....
Posted by dare2shashi on Nov 9th, 2011 at 8:40AM | 1 recommendation
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Posted by goodmaninuae30 on Sep 11th, 2011 at 3:06PM | 1 recommendation
This week, I have been working overseas, on quite a religious island. I was not really expecting that I'd get the chance to flash the maid, but never let an opportunity go by. At the hotel I stayed in, the maid comes at 9am to collect the towels, then comes back again later to clean and make up the room. I was out having breakfast at 9am, but I was back in the room at 10:30 when she came the second time to make up the room. I was in the bathroom naked, just thinking about having a shower and shave. I heard the housekeeping trolley outside my room, then I heard the door open. There was no knock at all. I waited a few seconds and walked naked into the room. The maid apologised profusely for disturbing me and started backing out of the room, while getting a good eyeful. I said "it's OK, I'll just put my robe on". I did so (slowly), and she stayed to clean the room. She said that she expected noone would be here because the room was empty when she came earlier. She apologised again for not knocking. I think she thought I would complain and that she would get in trouble - not likely ! I reassured her that I didn't mind. I helped her make the bed and we chatted for a few minutes. Then I said that I had been just about to have a shower, should I have one before she cleaned the bathroom or wait until she was finished r She said to go ahead, that she would clean the bathroom afterwards. I hopped in the shower, leaving the bathroom door ajar. I could see her in the mirror, so I'm quite sure she could see me. I took my time showering. She walked past the bathroom door a couple of times but unfortunately didn't look directly at me. After I had finished, we chatted some more. I said I hoped she didn't mind catching me undressed. She started apologising again, so I assured her it was OK. The next day, I again had a shower while she cleaned the room. I made the excuse that I was waiting for her to bring shampoo. But still, she didn't make eye contact while I was in the bathroom. None the less, I'm quite sure she saw out the corner of her eye. I saw her around the hotel a few times before I left the next day. She was always friendly and talkative. She even thanked me for taking the time to help with making the bed and for chatting with her.
Posted by ozguy50 on May 24th, 2011 at 2:04PM | 3 recommendations
I'd like to know the name of any hotels where the staff might be more receptive to this.
Posted by ozguy50 on May 24th, 2011 at 12:41PM | 1 recommendation
I would like to know the name of the hotel in Miami also. Planning a trip there soon.
Posted by ballsnark on May 24th, 2011 at 12:33PM | 1 recommendation
What is the name of the hotel in Miamir
Posted by sexyslims36 on Mar 29th, 2011 at 9:39AM | 1 recommendation
One time when I was in Chicago because my reservation got all messed up they put me in this huge suite with a giant master bath area, large living room and also a long conference table. Anyway, I just checked in the room and was back in the bathroom area when I heard some female voices. I quietly walked out and saw that there were three women with hotel uniforms on seeming to be taking a break as they sat around the table. I quickly realized that they did not know the room had been rented out. I got hugely hard and full of butterflies. I quietly walked back into the bedroom area and undressed. I then very quietly and quickly got in the shower to be wet. I was trembling. I then very quietly walked into the room where they were. i was drying my hair with a towel. I looked at them and said "oh my god!!!" I acted well. Two of them looked immediately at my **** and the other one looked away. All three left very quickly and I ran to the door and heard them talking and laughing. I almost came without touching myself....If you want to know, the even best part was when I saw two of them later on..
Posted by charlieflash on Jan 27th, 2011 at 6:19PM | 1 recommendation
Did you get hard for the maidsr
Posted by JamesJust7 on Jan 26th, 2011 at 8:33PM | 1 recommendation
I just got back Oct 2010 from Shanghai. I contacted a personal assistant to take me around Shanghai to see the sights. Her rate was about 10 dollars US per hour. Her ad's where non-sexual and on websites for legit travel assistants. However, one expired ad was on an escort site so I wasn't sure. So, I call her and told her to meet me at my hotel before going to see the sites. I waited naked and when there was a nock at my door I opened it with my body behind it and asked her to come in. I asked her to sit. I don't recall the exact second I knew she realized I was naked. She didn't react negatively but it became clear that she wasn't an "escort" and there was no "massage" in store for me. But she sat and I proceeded to chat with her while fearishly beating the meat while sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her. After I finished we went out and had a nice afternoon. At the end I had time left for the remaining hour and we went back up to my hotel room. It took me a couple of minutes to do the obvious but while she was sitting waiting for me to pay her I stepped into the bathroom, tossed my clothes and walked out naked. We talked while I took my time working on the old pole. She was clearly embaressed but I could read that it wasn't fear and that see didn't see me as a threat. After I came again, I dress, paid her plus a nice tip, ask for and got a hug and then said goodbye. She did ask me what the english word was for what I was doing. FYI, she was 24, slender and beautiful. During our chats she did tell me that she knew of a few college girls who would doit for money but because they weren't working in that career and were really in school they were pretty expensive and only once in a while took on a client. Later, on my own, I did call an outcall massage place and got the full treatment. However, the two jacking sessions in front of this innocent young pretty lady is far far higher on my list of all time thrills. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't ask for her to look directly at me while I finished. While she was embarresed I'm sure she would have if I asked. I also should have stood closer to her. Damn! :-) I wish I could find an excuse to go to Shanghai again soon.
Posted by sbmerge on Nov 3rd, 2010 at 9:42PM | 1 recommendation
One of my best maid experiences was when I was watching TV, which was right next to the door and so I was sitting in a chair not five feet from the door. When the light tap on the door came, I just kept stroking myself. The maid opened the door and looked and then closed it right away. But 15 minutes later, I heard another knock, and again just kept beating it. This time, two maids opened the door. One had obviously told the other. They asked me when I would be done so they could clean. I said it shouldn't be long. They took one final look before leaving. Loved every second of it!
Posted by exhibguy on Oct 17th, 2010 at 7:01PM | 2 recommendations
i to had a few maid and massuse experiences
Posted by johny4 on Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:37PM | 1 recommendation
my first apartment was at a hotel welli was 18 and one day as i was sleeping a hotel maid came in the room and found me sleeping naked she called a coulpe of the other maids i was awaken to a girl my age she was saying sir sir it is house keeping i said ok then she said well i think you should cover up even thou i do like seeing small penises i then woke right upand there were 5 maids there all standing above me laughing an older one she was around 40 said you dont have to cover up it not every day i get tsee a small one like yours they all laughed i was laying there with all 2 inchs showuing and they loved it
Posted by cvw123 on May 27th, 2010 at 1:22PM | 1 recommendation
I did that once. I was 16 at the time and the maid was probably 34 or 35. I acted like I was sleeping and then woke up when she was on the far side of the room. I got up and started walking towards the bathroom. She told me that she would be done in a second and kept cleaning. I got into the shower and left the door open and the maid kept coming in there and cleaning the sink and toilet. When I got out, she was still in the room making the beds. I had the biggest erection and walked right by her to get to my baseball bag. She looked at me as though it was the most normal thing in the world. Lets just say I still ********** to that event to this day. That was 15 years ago!!!!!!
Posted by sidewynder on Mar 13th, 2010 at 6:08PM | 1 recommendation
There is this motel in Miami I have been staying at for years now. The maids are really cool and been the same for years too. They will come in whether you our nude or colthed and clean your room. I always have beer there for them so they have something after working to take with them and tip them for my stay. They never have touched but will talk dirty to you if they see your in pain and need some relief and will stay till your done with your business. There is even a great pizza delivery near by that only have women that do the delivery, that have no problem with you being nude . The coolest place around. I love Miami. Miami hotels maids are more laid back then most because of Haulover Beach.
Posted by sunman50 on Mar 7th, 2010 at 8:57AM | 1 recommendation
great stories. At a hotel in Leeds once I returned to my room after breakfast and saw the housekeeper finishing in the room next to mine. So I quickly ******** off and waited by the bed until she knocked lightly, I didn't answer, and she entered. I then walked from the bedside toward the door as if i hadn't known she was entereing. I stopped and she stopped for probably only a second or so before se said "sorry i didn't know anyone was in". I apologised too and she turned and left but the experience of standing there naked in front of her for a few seconds was enough for me to stiffen up up.
Posted by wadey1974 on Feb 6th, 2010 at 6:21AM | 1 recommendation
Posted by wadey1974 on Feb 6th, 2010 at 6:18AM | 1 recommendation
This is something that I thought about when I went on holiday on my own to Madeira a few years ago. My wife had had to pull out of the holiday at the last minute, but insisted that I go & get some rest & relaxation. I mostly wandered around the appartment in a small thong anyway & I fantasised about the maid coming in & seeing me this way. She was about 45 years old & quite beautiful. About halfway through the holiday, I contrived to be "asleep" on the bed completely naked when I knew the maid was due in. When she came in, because I was "asleep" she paused & looked me up & down. Then when she was satisfied I was asleep she came in to look a little closer. It felt great. I had often been in the appartment when she came in - usually with clothes on & we exchanged pleasantries. I knew that she could speak pretty fair English & because I do a little amateur striptease at home usually for private groups of women on hen nights or the like, I approached her a couple of days later & confessed that I wasn't asleep when she walked in on me naked & told her I'm an amateur ******** & asked if she'd like to ask some of the other maids if they'd like to see me ***** for them. Because she was on the back foot about me not being asleep when she walked in on me, she seemed relieved that I was offering to ***** rather than reporting her to the management - which I would never have done under any circumstaces - & she agreed. A couple of days later she saw me & said that 5 of the other maids & she would like to see me ***** & 2 days before I left for home I went to their locker room when their shift had finished, where there was just enough room for me to ***** for them & a fantasy that had developed over the holiday became a reality. It was fantastic. On my last day, I bumped into some of my audience going about their duties & the buzz from seeing them whilst fully clothed after the striptease & exchanging a few words was almost as good as baring all to them during the striptease, knowing that they'd seen everything that I have to show.
Posted by Tonyka on Sep 15th, 2009 at 9:39PM | 3 recommendations
Just remember THEY are in YOUR space when they are in your room' space you bought and paid for. So there is absolutely NORThING they can do about seeing you nude ESPECIALLY if you didn't say "come in" That's the key to the whole thrill. DONT ANSWER THE DOOR. I like to try to be in the bathroom having a bath with the TV blaring out in the room so I have en excuse. THEN you can leave the door ajar and be playing with yourself and let her peek pretending you dont see her. You can also scope her out before she sees you and that ALWAYS adds a thrill.
Posted by PiratedePassion on Apr 11th, 2009 at 2:27PM | 1 recommendation
"The maid a little thrill" huhr Now that's funny!
Posted by PiratedePassion on Apr 11th, 2009 at 2:23PM | 1 recommendation
Trust me, it works and she DOES want another extended look. Don't give out too much all at once but extend the excitement of the thrill each time by tossing in either a little more or something a little different. If she changes her mind somewhere down the road she will let you know but she will never **** on you. Just be gentle and keep everything accidental as long as you can. She will love the hide and seek game too. Be sure to keep us updated
Posted by PiratedePassion on Feb 12th, 2009 at 8:00AM | 1 recommendation
oh my piratedpassion... that would be such a turn-on. i don't think I would have the courage tho.
Posted by paul4u2c on Feb 12th, 2009 at 7:39AM | 1 recommendation
Try the direct approach-it will be part of the thrill..next time say "come on in, I know you now. I have to take a shower before I go but will be done soon. You can clean the rest of the room if you want while I shower. I wont be in your way. Then let her sneak a few peeks at you in the washroom. She will tell her friends to get your room to clean if they want some fun. I bet the next time it is either the first maid and another maid or a new one twice as hot as the last one
Posted by PiratedePassion on Feb 11th, 2009 at 1:12PM | 1 recommendation
You are so damn lucky ! Doing what you want, while pretending it happened casually needs not just a lot of planning and but also good luck. You seemed to have both on that day ! Great job bro !!! And thanks a ton for sharing this experience.
Posted by iamadynamite on Jan 10th, 2009 at 1:50AM | 1 recommendation
When the maid walked in were you ummm.... erectr Did it make you become aroused when she was lookingr I have wanted to expose myself like that but am afraid I'd get hard and that would make it look like I was too eager....
Posted by Otis400 on Aug 29th, 2008 at 9:00AM | 1 recommendation
I'm so envious! I've thought about trying that but never was able to pull it off -- for one reason or another.
Posted by DaveyJones on Aug 23rd, 2008 at 10:13PM | 1 recommendation
It sounds as a very good way to show off. I agree that you shoild not do it to often at the same hotel but you have some people there that have seen you and to meet them at the hotel brings the memory back and it can be almost as fun. Time again when there are new maids or that enough time have passed.
Posted by Kroll on Jul 30th, 2008 at 12:54AM | 1 recommendation
See full version of I Let the Hotel Maid See Me Naked! | Return to Stories
Stories
Confessions
Q&A
Help
Experience Project Mobile allows you to quickly see what's new, check mail, and read and comment on your friends' stories, questions, and confessions