What Do You Think Of E P's Punishment Style--Uncommunicative And Indefinite Duration?: A poll in the I Want to Improve the Experience Project Group
Current Poll Results for What Do You Think Of E P's Punishment Style--Uncommunicative And Indefinite Duration?
|I Don't Approve; I Think EP Should Give More Warnings When A Member Is On Thin Ice And Should Communicate Very Clearly And Plainly The Reason It Is Punishing A Member And Set A Fixed Duration.||(95%)|
|It's Fine With Me For EP To Continue To Be Very Sudden And Secretive In Its Punishments Of Members, Not Giving Warnings And Not Giving Notice Of When Or If The Punishment Will Expire.||(5%)|
22 Votes Cast
Popular Want to Improve the Experience Project Polls
- What Do You Mainly Use The Site For?
- How Important Is Having An Undisclosed Location On EP?
- Should EP Offer Better Fonts?
- What Do You Think Of All The Ads On EP
- Should EP Allow Us To Save Our Drafts?
- Do You Think A Graffiti Option (where You Can Draw And Post) Would Be A Good Idea
- How Is EP Now, Compared To What It Used To Be?
- Question And Answers , Users Should Have The Option To Delete Profane Answers
- Shoud EP Have Only A Daily Log-IN ?
- How Primarily Do You Post Music Your EP Blog?
Take a poll asking : What Do You Think Of E P's Punishment Style--Uncommunicative And Indefinite Duration?. Then check out all the Want to Improve the Experience Project polls. You can vote in any of these opinion polls, or you can create one yourself and do some polling of your own! Find out the opinions of people who share this experience