THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 10 Answers Apr 13, 2012

We all question in each others countries why our governments forward so much money abroad when our own countries have big issues to deal with. We as the people of our countries will never know or be told the truth

Best Answer

Where are these starving Americans that you speak of? I have been out and about quite a bit and what I see is the opposite - people that are getting too much food.

Best Answer

Their fingers are overall......

Best Answer

I don't think that Israel is deserving of our money, but realistically America has a much bigger problem with people (especially its poor, who are more likely to be obese) eating too much than going hungry. The kind of money you speak of is relatively inconsequential in terms of our existing welfare system, not going to reach the people at the extreme margins (the ones actually going hungry).

Best Answer

Simply because the Jews in this country have way too much power, and we (white people) have too much guilt.

Best Answer

Zionists in the Whitehouse

Best Answer

Have you been to a walmart recently? Americans are obese. No ones going hungry. At least that's what the Chewbacca looking witch in the White House says.

Best Answer