TheReturnOfFrogKitty TheReturnOfFrogKitty 26-30, M 8 Answers Sep 4 in Food

:3 *noms it and hopes it's not one of those cupcakes with the weird jelly fillings because those are gross* :o

Best Answer

O.O *Has firecrackers inside!!*

Best Answer

o_o Well anything's better than the jelly filling. *continues noming out of politeness and hopes my face doesn't get blown up 'cause I kinda need my face...* ._.

Best Answer

O__O *Kinda is hoping your face blows up now though since you got it all set in my mind that there's a possibility that it might!!* O___O Staaaaaarrrreeee!!

Best Answer

D: *hopes you haven't suddenly developed heat vision* Hides my face in my shirt because a thin layer of fabric will totally prevent heat vision from igniting the firecrackers* o.o *looks for a napkin so I can pretend to wipe my mouth and spit them out* :|

Best Answer

O___O *S[ontaneously developes a rare form of heat vision in this moment alone that mostly just makes my eyes melt and has me running around screaming for several hours!!* D'x AAAHHHRRR AHHHRRRR AHHHRRR!! D'X

Best Answer

O_O *spits out firecrackers now that you can't see* :o *put donut holes in your eye sockets so I don't have to see your unsightly melted eyes/eye sockets* :|

Best Answer

x'D *Thinks muy eyeball'z smell'z delicious and keeps trying'z lix them'z wif muh tongue'z!!* x'd

Best Answer

Awww!!! *Makez yew a scale model of mai heart*! (♥˛♥)

Best Answer

o.o *Wonder'z whut I'm supposed tew dew'z with this grain'z of sand'z..?* O.o

Best Answer

=.= *put'z it in a snowzglobe filled wit tings*

Best Answer

D': *Can't find it now that the snowflakes are bigger than it is!!* D'x

Best Answer

*Throwz hands in ta airz and quitz*

Best Answer

Thank you. I like cupcakes.

Best Answer

:D Your welcome!! :D I like free guinea pig experimental subjects!! :D So no problem!!

Best Answer

Great, now what? Wait until I turn 60?

Best Answer

:D Now I just silently stare at you while you try to figure out what you just ate!! :D But I'll never tell!! :D EVER!!

Best Answer

Hmmmm, well I'm off to paint. Whatever happens, will happen. Ciao!

Best Answer

*Shoves cupcake in your face*

Best Answer

D': *Wishes it wasn't poisoned!!*

Best Answer

*throws you in river* c:

Best Answer

D': *Thinks I need an adult!!*

Best Answer

*releases alligators* ^-^

Best Answer

D'x &Hates you for life!!*

Best Answer

Yum Me!!!!

Best Answer

O0 Wat'choo talkehn bowt willis!!?

Best Answer

Are you threatening me!?!?

Best Answer

Are you threatening to realise the grasp of the situation at hand which i've worked so hard to decieve you with!!?

Best Answer