1 = Poor 10 = Excellent
Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 12 Answers Aug 23 in Community

At first it was a 10. Now it's a 2.
They allow perverts, spammers and trolls to run around here harassing others, and are constantly deleting accounts of those who have done nothing wrong.
They don't respond to the ideas of their members; instead they blindly improve and change things that usually don't need to be fixed to begin with.

Best Answer

Great summary.

Best Answer

On most days it's an 8, thanks largely to the Block button. I get to see who I want. Besides, I keep coming back, so it can't be all that crappy.

Best Answer

Well, considering what it's given me, I couldn't possibly say anything less than 10. :)

Best Answer

Aww,

Best Answer

Would that be cockroaches?

Best Answer

Lol, no.

Best Answer

It could be a decent site..but people just want too fight and run it into the ground..plus other nonsense
I see it as a manipulation site....2

Best Answer

"iloveme" is a spammer with hundreds of fake profiles that EP deleted - twice. So "iloveme" and it's behavior of creating multiple accounts daily is part of the problem. If you flag it and put a warning on it's whiteboard, EP ends up suspending YOUR account.

Best Answer

from -10 (so poor it's worse than you ever imagined anything could be) to 10 (excellent)

Best Answer

Ohh, numbers again, let me think a bit. :)

Best Answer

I'd have to say an 8. People need to look at other's pages and learn why they are here and if they have boundaries before initial contact. Ignorance is fatal. Also, the content of many questions in the company of very young people, not to mention the number of young people now here, compared to when I joined. I think it would be wise to have a separate EP for the young peers. I hate to block people, but it's now necessary, unfortunately.

Best Answer

8

Best Answer

5 if I used the groups a bit better and chat to more people... Wait a minute you're that profanity hater.. lol

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

A-fantastic-escapist 12 :)

Best Answer

poor

Best Answer