Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 14 Answers Aug 25 in Community

I wouldn't have invaded their land in the first place.

Best Answer

There would be no reason. I'm not hogging all the resources and building on their land while claiming the Bible gave me the right to do so

Best Answer

Hence my use of the word 'if'.

Best Answer

So, I was meant to get all up in arms? It's a sad, serious situation and imho not something to fantasy about

Best Answer

I never said it wasn't.
All I am suggesting is why are people surprised when someone retaliates against aggression.

Best Answer

And then avoid the actual aggressors? Yes, I understood what you're doing, but strongly disagree. The US are funding Israel to the tune of billions of dollars. Further, the UN and others have issued Israel with edicts to stop building on Palestinian land. Have they stopped? No. The Gaza blockade devised by Israel, so that Palestinians cannot move around and are sitting ducks? Many live in refuge camps too. Now tell me what big victims the Israelis are

Best Answer

Both are aggressors and the whys, whyfors and why nots of the dispute whilst not irrelevant are secondary to my initial point of the question as anyone in their right mind will respond to aggression in a typical way.

Best Answer

With respect, you and I both know the point of your question. And if what you say is so, that both are aggressors, why the question only focused on Hamas?

Best Answer

Because it seems that it is the supporters of Hamas that are surprised at the response of Israel more so than Israelis themselves.
Don't get me wrong, I am not taking sides, I have no wish to, but just making an observation.

Best Answer

I'm taking sides, and think Israel needs to follow international law, and the US stop funding them. I'm sick of the Zionists, and that the US has it's nasty little fingers in so many foreign pies that also means Arab states with financial interests with the US ignore the desperate plight of the Palestinians. Your view if focused on Hamas is kind of narrow. Hamas have good reasons to be firing missiles, which so many seem to not see, or ignore

Best Answer

I know you are and often when one holds views strongly to one side it can be difficult to see the whole picture as in my view both are equally to blame.
My question, as I have already said, focused on supporters of Hamas who seem surprised, that's all.

Best Answer

Not at all. I see the whole picture, and can predict without looking at one answer here the answers you're getting. As said, I think it's a sad situation and one not to fantasise about. You're assuming too you see the whole picture, while I do not?! However, no way would I invite more attacks on Hamas. Plenty of those already, and plenty of ignorance about the middle east too not least in the US. The US also as said funds Israel and has funded Israel - as in fact another US state - to the tune of $billions

Best Answer

Be confused lol.

Best Answer

Not stand near a nail

Best Answer

I had to think twice about that :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

stand up for my family and bomb the fcuk out of them

Best Answer

fight back.

Best Answer

Probably die, because they are cowards and do sneak attacks. Otherwise I'd slap them up side the head with a burning copy of the Quran soaked in pigs blood.

Best Answer

terrorists can attack me all they want, but they will not eradicate the love I have inside of me, out, nor will they leave me questioning if God really exists. God has free reign to use my life as He sees fit

Best Answer

run I guess. but why should they attack me for I have done nothing to them

Best Answer

..Load up my weaponry and kill as many as I could ^_^

Best Answer

why would they attack me ? :o

Best Answer

Kill them

Best Answer