Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 18 Answers Aug 19 in Community

Rob them. I can use the money!

Best Answer

Call 9-11 quickly and leave out the back door.

Best Answer

Call the police. They could steal a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff, but if I shoot them (even if I'm not prosecuted by law enforcement) it would cost me $100,000 to defend myself in court if I shoot anyone

Best Answer

I would just sit back and wait for them to realize there's nothing worth beans in my apartment; I have insurance on my place and things. I might say, looking for anything good? me, too, but I had no success.

Best Answer

Hi Nimbus007
we would have a discussion.
:)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I'd shoot an arrow up their ***

Best Answer

scream

Best Answer

Leave if safely possible, if not able to retreat defend myself and family. Shoot, then call 911.

Best Answer

Run out the other door.

Best Answer

You're lucky you have another door :)

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

Tell them I'm armed and they better leave I'm calling the police. If they don't stop I'm shooting to kill.

Best Answer

I should NOT answer remember were now supposed to be a society of softies and UNDERSTAND those who attack us inviting them to dinner to chat

Best Answer

make em clean their blood up

Best Answer

Shot them and if they caught the bullet while running away in the yard, I would drag them back into my house to show I was in danger.

Best Answer