Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 25 Answers Aug 25 in Community

Ew!

Best Answer

Every year on the first day of Spring, the Aztecs would sacrifice 250,000 young men and women; in the belief that it was necessary to keep the Universe revolving. And we think we are somehow 'superior'.
By the way l have two Sisters....one lives in the next street...and l doubt l could ever get her interested in anything!

Best Answer

Here's a shovel , It's a long walk to the grave yard .

Best Answer

There's the door sweetie, don't let it smack you in the a$$ on the way out. And I don't even have a sister!

Best Answer

As soon as our Divorce is final you will be free to pursue any avenues you like.

Best Answer

disgusting!

Best Answer

I say goodbye to my EX-partner.

Best Answer

After the smack on his forehead I repeat that I am an only child.

Best Answer

"Goodbye forever".

Best Answer

Such a thing would never come out of the mouth of someone near me...lol...

Best Answer

Here's some money for a room, go eff yourself?

Best Answer

Ok, but if you want to go some place nice we'll have to pay. All she can afford is McDonald's.

Best Answer

I have a sister?, wow no one ever told me

Best Answer

Frankly I don't understand all the "goodbye"s and "leave them"s. If a partner asked me for something I was not comfortable with sexually I would just say no and go on with my day. ********* with my sister? No fvcking way, but I certainly wouldn't call that grounds to leave. Would anyone be willing to explain that?

Best Answer

Sure ,I have morals ,and standards, that I thought my wife shared. To suddenly find out she has been Lusting after my sister,would mean she is NOT the person I thought she was.

Best Answer

How do you know she doesn't and why do you care? I understand you not wanting her to pursue your sister in any way, but the thought is not an action. My main concern on this issue is that if there is fear of suggestion will stifle exploration in a relationship. So if your partner knows there exists a point of fear, how can they know exactly were the point is?

Best Answer

oh and thanks for replying.

Best Answer

I guess my point is after 27 years of marriage,and thinking you know someone,to have them drop a bombshell like that would be shock that I don't believe I could ever reconcile.Not only that ,but once a couple starts adding sex partners,into what has always been an exclusive relationship,that marks the beginning of the end of the relationship anyway. It may be hard for many to believe ,in this day and time,but I have never cheated on my wife in 27 years,because I choose to have a Monogamous relationship.

Best Answer

I can see the bombshell aspect of the whole situation. And I'm also ardently opposed to adding partners to the mix. I'm just trying to understand a view point different from my own. Thanks for giving me something to think about.

Best Answer

No ****!! Really? Let me ask her okay?

Best Answer

hell yes

Best Answer

AAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!!! Wakeup, lifeisatest! WAAAAAKKE UUUUP!!!

Best Answer

O_o wtf.... your a sick mo-fo.... and leave him

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

What sister?!

Best Answer