girllovesgirl girllovesgirl 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Personally, I think trust should be earned. Different people have differing levels of willingness to trust those around them. Sometimes, when a person is hurt/jaded, he or she can find it difficult to trust anyone. Some people were just taught to trust no one. Some people were taught/decided on their own to give everyone a chance. So it depends. Personally, I think there are too many untrustworthy people in the world to blindly trust anyone.

Best Answer

Only trust the one with great credit score, insurance companies do. lol

Best Answer

no and not everyone is the same

Best Answer

Unfortunately no one is the same

Best Answer

because when you give them your trust they wad you up and throw you away as though your were disposable

Best Answer

As you go forth in life you learn such things. These such things suck, and scar......but as you learn, you also develop a thing called instinct. Most times after you've developed your instinct and know how to listen to it you will start to see those " red flags" that warn.

Best Answer

I'm honestly afraid to trust anyone fully again. I don't need any more hurt and pain in my life.

Best Answer

Everyone is NOT the SAME!

There are some mean, nasty, selfish, greedy, murderous, angry, sad, stupid, and crazy people around, everywhere!

I wouldn't waste a moment considering their trustworthiness!

If you're lucky, you'll only get your feelings hurt.

If you're not, you might lose everything dear to you, including your life.

Best Answer

It seems to me that trust is a crutch for those that cannot or will not stand and look around.

Best Answer

Trust is a delicate thing. And we are all different and effected by our upbringing and past

Best Answer