After Colorado legalized recreational marijuana use, drivers from the Centennial State have claimed that while in other states they have been pulled over and their cars have been examined or searched for pot. _____ http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/colorado-drivers-accuse-out-of-state-police-of-%E2%80%98license-plate-profiling%E2%80%99-and-marijuana-searches-220423665.html
chocomint chocomint 51-55, F 3 Answers Mar 31 in Community

This is actually not legal without suspicion. They could just say "I will respectfully wait for the dogs." In which case they are screwed if they do have pot in the car. lol seriously. .people need to stop panicking. Why was he swerving? He panicked because a trooper was behind him following him. So..why panic? If you aren't dping anything wrong...why are you freaking out? People who don't know their rights are almost as bad as those who abuse their ability to enforce the law for their own purpose. Learn your rights and make law enforcement aware that you know what those rights are. In a polite wat. Then...the law suit if necessary.

Best Answer

Sorry..I can't fix my typos anymore. Thanks ep.

Best Answer

That's interesting...thanks.

Best Answer

ooooooooo

Best Answer