Here we have a quote I very much would like to discuss. please... attack this from all possible angles ;) Thank you! :D
Minimaxhall Minimaxhall 26-30, M 4 Answers Jan 16 in Hobbies

We see the world as it is,but we prefer to say that we see the world as we want it to be.It is always better to think positively.More positive thoughts,more happiness. :)

Best Answer

Sometimes thing's are not always as they seem to be. And vice versa. :)

Best Answer

That's true. :)

Best Answer

Let me throw in a little fast question here...
Does it matter?

As if “We do not see the world as it is. We see the world as we are.” could that not be the same thing ? And therefore does it matter? You get where i'm getting at?

Best Answer

Depending on the situation.We live our lives,whether good or bad, because we have to.For someone, this world is good and beautiful, because he or she has a good,lets say almost perfect life.For others, this world is awful and cruel, because they are miserable,have no money or love or something third.Who wants to acknowledge the real situation?Idealists and realists.Both do not tell everything.It does matter how someone lives his/her life and what kind of perception has for this world.But,then again,we are not the sole controllers of our lives.

Best Answer

Thank you for that fine piece of read. :) I can sleep well tonight now :P

Best Answer

Very true on most levels. However there is a point where one must really study with honesty.

Best Answer

yes, good. I have also come to understand the uttermost importance of sincerity. :)

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer