wow

Best Answer

4give me
Forgive me for liking you too much, I'll forgive you for not liking me enough...!!! Forgive me for the loud racing of my heart, I'll forgive you for not hearing it...!!!
AND ou wanna die?
Wow!

Best Answer

ummmm yup i do n wow ? for what?

Best Answer

He did that by using 2 different sets of cards one had 6 cards and the other set had 5 cards with different cards.It's not a illusion or a magic eye trick. First,list the the letters of the first 6 set Then, check if the letters match the letters you wrote down.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing ... :))<br />
Regards

Best Answer

SERIOus?
Retards...
I knew if it was answered this fast it must of been not g00d...anyways... I know how he did it..it was 6 cards...2 Kings/QQ's of ♥'s 2J's black &amp; red...If the mind see'sa RED KING NO MATteR what the sign, then it thinks it the right card he picks...red king of dimonds? Not all would remember only that it was red! ur welcome!

Best Answer

i really did enjoy ur card treaks it was bery experienceing...i juss wanna kno cn u do anything else??

Best Answer

yes me n mii boyfriend was amaze!!

Best Answer