♥ Everything that Allah made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get to. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers and layers of rock. You've got to work hard to get to them." He looked at me with serious eyes. "Your body is sacred. You're far more precious than diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too." ♥
deepness deepness 22-25, F 10 Answers Feb 22, 2011

There isn't a father out there that would want to expose his daughter to the much "perverted men" out there! He is protecting you from the evil minded filth that lurks. However, I don't believe in total coverage, I do believe in respecting yourself and dressing in a tasteful way. You do not want to attract a man with your body. Trust me you will only attract the worst kind anyway. A man who respects a woman will only respect a woman if she respects herself.

Best Answer

Beautifully expressed, thank you.

Your daughter also has an alive human spirit, a mind, an imagination, abilities, dreams and a capacity to choose. To honour my daughter I gave her every opportunity to find her own expression, her own views, to explore who she was and what she was capable of. I gave her the greatest gifts I could give her - love - so that she knew her value; values - in the way i lived my life; and freedom - to choose her own way. And she is a beautiful woman today who i am very proud of.

Best Answer

i loved your answer a LOT ! :D

Thanks for sharing

Best Answer

Ok that was sweet.

Best Answer

very nice

Best Answer

When you obtain a diamond - are you in a hurry to hide it back deep underground?

Giving birth to the beautiful daughter is the same as discovering a beautiful shining diamond from deep under the ground.

Once the beauty is born and shining to the sun and to the world - the hard work is done.

No man in his sane mind would want to cover beauty and shove her back into the dark closet. The man who want - does not deserve to find diamond.

Best Answer

i disagree with u.

no one talked about hiding it back...covering it isnt like hiding it back. covering means protecting it, did anyone said, hide it from the world? u are talking like im saying women should be locked...No. simply im saying let the woman protect her beauty.

u think a true woman should show her body? is that how u see things? well thats really bad....then dont ask why there are rape crimes....

and i disagree with u even more, when u said ''the hard work is done'', u think having a baby means that hard work is done? nope, the hard work has just begun....if u were a parent u would understand, that raising and protecting the kid is harder than having it. its a huge sensible responsability.

a woman must be treated as a human being, never like an object. when that happens u wont care anymore about ''seeing'' her body but only about how respectful is her clothes and appearance and most importantly her behaviours and ideas

Best Answer

Your words are very poetic. However, one comment.....

If rapes were caused by how strong a man's desire is, every middle school boy would commit several rapes a day. Rape is not caused by how a woman dresses. Rape is not a crime of sexual desire, it's a crime of violence and domination. Total covering of a woman conveys the message that men cannot be trusted to exercise control over their impulses and emotions, and that the burden of control must fall on a woman to cover herself and make sure no one is tempted to do wrong.

Best Answer

thats nice, but just dont be one of those who walks around with those head coverings with the little mail slot for your eyes.

Best Answer

Well i'm not sunbathing in a tunic sorry! I need my vitamin D.

Best Answer

no matter what, under it all we are all the same...

Best Answer