SomewhereForgotten SomewhereForgotten 13-15, M 14 Answers Apr 22, 2013 in Community

You're cute

Best Answer

I guess I mean idk your personality but you look "cute"

Best Answer

When I tell a guy he's cute, it means "You're adorable and sweet and I love hanging out with you, but I will never be into you. Ever."

Best Answer

Either my answer disappeared or hasn't appeared yet, but I have something to add on so I'm just going to say it again.
I didn't mean that. I meant that I can't call you cute, because you don't fit my definition. I was also trying to imply that you should watch out because "cute" isn't necessarily a compliment.

Best Answer

Well Jesshi, judging by your avatar you're probably lesbian in which case you'd have no reason to ever be into any young men, except, apparently, according to your profile, Dr Who :)

Best Answer

Cute is the right word. A little emo as a question from a boy, so 'cute' must be the right word.

Best Answer

Yes you are you are very cute and very sexy

Best Answer

very nice, and very cute young man. If someone is telling you otherwise, they're jealous

Best Answer

If that's actually your picture, then yeah.

Best Answer

Haha yes:)

Best Answer

lol yea u are cute

Best Answer

yes ur cute

Best Answer