I'm doing a school research about "sex psychology and sexual behaviors " and i have to ask this question and many other questions to many people of different ages and different backgrounds so please be kind and don't make joke of it ..^-^
MIdOGcX MIdOGcX 18-21, M 27 Answers Jun 29, 2012

I often feel at a disadvantage in this modern world. But thats not because of women. Thats because I was raised old school and treat women with a measure of deference , while modern "equal opportunity" makes sure I get screwed over at work.

Best Answer

Had this happen with my old job and I had one year over hers .

Best Answer

you don't believe in equality ...!!

Best Answer

I DO believe in equality. However I work in one of those public sector politically correct environments. Where you get unofficial brownie points for hiring from certain groups. An ethnic female in a wheelchair is a show in for the job just be applying, because its seem as doing all the right things. Even if everyone else is better qualified. And heaven help anyone who objects to that appointment, because you are sexist, racist and all the other ists you can think of.

Best Answer

It depends on what advantage you mean. Advantage of upper body strength? Perhaps. But smarts, determination, sneakiness and evil capabilities?? Never!

Best Answer

hahhahhah

Best Answer

I can never become pregnant so thats a plus. If I get married I will not lose my last name. No one will call me out for being clumsy or a tad lazy when it comes to certain things as I'm a guy. I get brownie points for even the slightest act of consideration, or talking about my feelings since I'm a guy. Its good to be a dude.

Best Answer

oh yeah ..

Best Answer

If men actually ran the world then wouldn't we stay at home with the pretense of "doing housework" while we tell the wife what to do while she goes off to work?

Best Answer

I'm thankful I don't have to deal with monthly cycles, nor worry about getting pregnant or childbirth

Best Answer

Being pregnant won't ever happen and thats no joke

Best Answer

so you consider it as advantage for that reason .

Best Answer

Yup , A man can work 24/7 while a woman with child has to take time off from their job .

Best Answer

i see .!!

Best Answer

No. The woman should hold the power...

Best Answer

why did you say that ?

Best Answer

Well it means that I have less responsibility and can relax for most of my life xP jk :P because I don't trust myself with any kind of power

Best Answer

that's a whole different research........^-^

Best Answer

hahahahahahahahahaha, etc.

Best Answer

common lady it's for the boys.

Best Answer

You so funny

Best Answer

yes. some things are just easier for a man in the world.

Best Answer

like what ..:)

Best Answer

getting a job and getting paid normal for it.

Best Answer

ok.

Best Answer

Not really. I'm not built heavily like some guys, so in a physical contest a woman would have as much of a chance as I. Mentally women tend to be better than men so I might even be at a disadvantage here. It doesn't matter because in some things I'll have more knowledge and in others she would. As long as we checked our egos at the door, it wouldn't be any issue at all.

Best Answer

sure , i want your permission to mention your answer in my research......:)

Best Answer

Sure :) Sometimes you just have to ignore the male/female thing and remember there is a lot of variance in individuality.

Best Answer

thank you sir ,

Best Answer

Your welcome

Best Answer

yeah right, and what fantasy world do you live in may I ask????<br />
We only "think" we have any advantage and that is because women allow us too

Best Answer

so you consider your self dominated by the females . u don't have to answer this if u don't want to .:)

Best Answer

Nope, just respect them enough to not **** them off...lol
I have 4 daughter's so guess what my position was in a house full of women? :)

Best Answer

In some places. But most no.

Best Answer

I done really believe in advantages in different genders, because everything is relative and therefore everyone's situations are different.

Best Answer

If you believe that, you are seriously naive.

Best Answer

I'm doing a school research about "sex psychology and sexual behaviors " and i have to ask this question and many other questions to many people of different ages and different backgrounds , so you might say "no" but another male from China or Russia or Latin america or Africa say "yes" .....it's your opinion and i respect it so don't u dare naive me ..........lol..

Best Answer

Allow me to apologize. I assumed your question was a flippant one.
I believe that the female thought processes are far more oriented to subtlety than are a mans, which I also believe gives them a superior advantage to them in their relationships.They are the Saracen's blade to the Crusader's broad-sword.

Best Answer

cool....:)

Best Answer

If anybody answers this yes they are lying like a rug

Best Answer

not lying.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I can write my name in the snow

Best Answer

well good for you ....i guess.!!!!

Best Answer