hhcoolmv1 hhcoolmv1 18-21, F 11 Answers Jun 8, 2012

I threw a bottlecap at a beer bottle about a meter away and it landed perfectly atop the neck. My friend looks at me and says 'You're a wizard harry'.

Best Answer

That must've been epic for you! Are you sure you're NOT a wizard? :)

Best Answer

Not sure at all. *Taps nose adumbledorably*.

Best Answer

For all you know, you could be! :)

Best Answer

I hope so. Then I can stop setting people aflame accidentally!

Best Answer

"I'm so mad I could throw my playstation out the window... but then I'd miss out on Mega Mutilation Part III..."<br />
Said by a friend of mine when a teacher gave us a particularly difficult assignment... <br />
True story.

Best Answer

i have started calling my ex 'he-who-shall-not-named', everyone else too calls him that now..its like his new name...its so natural..

Best Answer

That's brilliant! Well done! :D

Best Answer

why do guys talk about him so much though LOL

Best Answer

we dont talk about him alot...just sometimes and whenever we do he's called 'he-who-shall-not-named'

Best Answer

I trained my dog to come to the command "Accio!"<br />
(That's a lie, but now I'm wishing it wasn't)

Best Answer

I have explained that I have 'hermione granger hair' to multiple people because if I don't do anything to it in the morning it will frizz out. The people I say this to probably think I am a nerd... and they are right. haha.

Best Answer

easy that power is no use without a brain behind it xD (refering to the scene with the potion masters brain twister in the first book ( I had to solve that one before I was able to read along^^)

Best Answer

Me? Books and cleverness? There are more important things. Friendship and bravery.

Best Answer