Ok was just asked to give more info......2 guys both very sweet and kind to me one tells me he misses me loves everything about me, but not sure what he wants. 2nd guy also very sweet and kind is there to help me with anything we both are very attracted to each other he's not looking for a relationship, but calls and texts me all the time. Sleeps over at times also. By the way I have not had sex with either of them. NOW I'M REALLY CONFUSED LOL
unforgettable77 unforgettable77 36-40, F 27 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Singledom

Just to keep you guessing

Best Answer

The guy I like does this too... Annoying. :/

Best Answer

Isn't it. I get so annoyed

Best Answer

I do not. I am honest and do not lead people on.

Best Answer

What? Not all men want it, nothing wrong wit just being friends!! I say gay.

Best Answer

I find that most times, or at least often that free open simple ex<x>pression has too much read into it as if another is trying to "decode" every single freaking syllable that one of interest speaks.<br />
I know that this is not true with everyone... Yet it also gives reason as to why some express lil and then are accused of not communicating....<br />
It is all about balance and open honest communication and when there are questions simply asking without prejudging accomplishes a great deal and eliminates much confusion :~)

Best Answer

Mixed signals??? I would never! I price myself on being very specific and to the point. How dare you insult me like that! I should slap you!<br />
Well. Maybe its cus of the other person. Or, the subject of discussion. Could be a disorder. Or maybe just works for him. I'm sorry.<br />
LMAO

Best Answer

We do...? oh yeah, we do... erm, I think it is because women respond faster than men can process the response so what women see as mixed signals is actually us men trying to order our thoughts and respond to the signal we last got but are being over ridden by the signal women are now giving... it's confusing. Like last night my wife was definitely giving me signs we might get it on later so I was looking forward to that, then she said I didn't have to get up early so I got confused - "Does that mean I can stay up late and watch a midnight movie?" or "Does that mean we can go to bed later to do stuff becasue we don't have to get up early"... what she was really saying was, "Hey come to bed early so we can do stuff for longer and I can get a lot of foreplay"... I missed it of course... Still, it was fun staying up late catching up on films.

Best Answer

Didn't know that we do. I need an example.

Best Answer

'cause I'm married.

Best Answer

Moods change. I don't think it's intentional most of the time

Best Answer

Maybe we don't, maybe you confuse them or over think the situation.

Best Answer

I don't confuse them they confuse the hell out of me though

Best Answer

some of don't even know that were doing it till told

Best Answer

Don't even notice it!

Best Answer

Mixed signals? I'm usually very direct. When did you think I was mixed?

Best Answer

probably. But I think most people (men or not) are unaware when they are doing this

Best Answer

I dont. I really do want you.

Best Answer

HAHA

Best Answer