Yeah, thought about it but I'm too old and too smart to realize this sounds like a dating ad.

Best Answer

You can't run away from that constant chattering of your ego, dragging you down. Before you leave on your journey (which is a great idea, by the way), clean out your mind so that you are more prepared mentally. Read, 'The Power of Now' or 'The Book of One' before you go. (You could also try getting a job on a cruise ship. I think that might be fun.)

Best Answer

I would never leave on an ill mind set, let alone consider bringing a companion. Just not how I operate. I'm not some mentally-ill individual, nor do I suffer from the afore mentioned issues: Depression, Impulsative ractions, irrationability. I've just come to realize that my circumstances are far too irreversable. I've dealt with so much over the last 3 years, people. I can say with a great deal of confidence that there isn't 1 person here with a decent amount of empathy. Sympathy maybe, but empathy, no. So who's coming?

Best Answer

You obviously do not understand my answer. But good luck to you.

Best Answer