Ok, I don't really know how to word this without sounding naive and much like an idiot, but here I go. I'm just about 22, single, jobless, depressed, lonely, and feel like I have no place here anymore. I'm tired of the same old faces criticizing me and putting me down. Believe me when I say this; I've had the worst luck a person can have. Considering my circumstances, being jobless and having no future is only the inevitable. I don't feel like I can go on with the stress and pressure anymore which sort of leads me into my question. I've been thinking for a while now, about "Running Away" (sounds so juvenile I know). But I'd just like to go someplace worry free. Maybe walk across the U.S. (Be adventurous). If you're a female in my age range (18-28) and feel the same way as I, then let's devise a plan and be companions in this journey. I'm looking to leave ASAP. Message me with your interests. We can get to know one another and talk for a while about things first.
GreeenWolf GreeenWolf 22-25, M 3 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Singledom

Yeah, thought about it but I'm too old and too smart to realize this sounds like a dating ad.

Best Answer

You can't run away from that constant chattering of your ego, dragging you down. Before you leave on your journey (which is a great idea, by the way), clean out your mind so that you are more prepared mentally. Read, 'The Power of Now' or 'The Book of One' before you go. (You could also try getting a job on a cruise ship. I think that might be fun.)

Best Answer

I would never leave on an ill mind set, let alone consider bringing a companion. Just not how I operate. I'm not some mentally-ill individual, nor do I suffer from the afore mentioned issues: Depression, Impulsative ractions, irrationability. I've just come to realize that my circumstances are far too irreversable. I've dealt with so much over the last 3 years, people. I can say with a great deal of confidence that there isn't 1 person here with a decent amount of empathy. Sympathy maybe, but empathy, no. So who's coming?

Best Answer

You obviously do not understand my answer. But good luck to you.

Best Answer