Make a s$x tape - full event... Day out then party then hotel room... I'm going to be pushing boundaries and I'm a bit nervous/ apprehensive? So? Ladies or Gents should I go for it? Thoughts? Suggestions? And/or advice ?
Derangedjdub Derangedjdub 36-40, F 13 Answers Aug 18 in Community

Just remember that once it's committed to film it could end up anywhere and theres nothing you can do about,it could rear its head at any time on any popular pornsite.
If you really fancy the idea I'd advise giving yourself a good 'denial clause'-decent wig,glasses,a good spattering of fake tattoos,maybe even see if the group would like to have it as a masked masquerade party which is how the Italian gentry used to run their group sex events.

Best Answer

You should so it. You're welcome to send to me for review, edit etc. :)

Best Answer

Hmm, since you seem legit I will answer your question.

Relax. Enjoy yourself. Have fun. Don't think about yourself being filmed. Don't feel like this has to be the only time you ever do this and you must get it perfect.
Laugh. Have fun.

Be prepared for how awkward and weird you will look when you watch it after. It's ok, we all feel that way.

Picture it as something you and your partner are doing for fun and laughs. Don't take it too seriously. You aren't remaking "The Godfather"

Enjoy!

Best Answer

Once you do it then you have no control over it. I wouldnt.

Best Answer

sounds like you already made up your mind and now want us to talk you out of it

Best Answer

I "want" to, but sometimes there is a big difference between fantasy and reality...

Best Answer

don't do anything you are not comfortable with

Best Answer

do you trust the people GREATLY you are doing it for/with?

Best Answer

if you want to go for it

Best Answer

No...just no.
.not CLASSY.

Best Answer

i dont think its your option
are you being ordered to perform?

Best Answer

…billy gets to suck c0ck?...

Best Answer

Hahaha!!

Best Answer

Who is it for? You? Your partner? Both of you? Someone else?

Best Answer

Its not very smart to do as a female

Best Answer