go back as far as you can think. what you were doing at the time? first thing i can ever remember was being 3yrs old sitting on the floor eating asparagus and watching tom and jerry on the television. anything before that is blank pages.
Doxtah Doxtah 26-30, M 16 Answers Apr 2, 2010

I remember watching my mom searching for me and looking down at her from the top of the refrigerator. I was 2 years old and guarding my food supply!

Best Answer

I can remember spending the night at a friends house when I was 3 years old.

Best Answer

Way to far back bad memories in my childhood...

Best Answer

i remember i must have been 2-3 yrs old and was being pushed in a pram along a hedge, and my hand reached out of the pram and was was brushng the leaves, i remeber the brght green colour of the leaves and laughing, feeling happy. ive asked my mother about this, and she said in our old house nwhen shed go to the shops, its was true, we had a hedgeway around the property and it traversed the land that led to a corner store where my ma would go and get the daly stores in.

Best Answer

I remember watching my mother doing lines off of the coffee table ,I was 3 I think

Best Answer

i remember when i was around two or 3 with my red tricycle and my mom watching me

Best Answer

I have solid memories back to about 4 and then some spotty ones to around three,maybe late 2.

Best Answer

Probably around 3 yrs old.

Best Answer

the first thing I remember seeing on TV was a show called Romper Room. I also remember sitting on my dad's lap while he watched the news; Walter Cronkite was showing footage of the Tet Offensive.

Best Answer

I had many brothers and sisters.<br />
I pounced through the golden fields chasing butterflies and birds.<br />
Life was so simple then!

Best Answer

Believe it or not, I remember looking up at my grandma when she was changing my diaper. She used to tickle me and give me "raspberries" on my stomach, which made me laugh uncontrollably. I remember her fastening my diaper and then putting extra powder on my stomach, legs, and feet because it was warm. I remember her talking to me- her tone and smile - and I recall not knowing what she was saying.<br />
I LOVED my grandma.

Best Answer