Yes I feel very attractive. My boobs went from big to huge, body filled out nicely and guys can't stop staring. Love it.

Best Answer

Ty

Best Answer

I really did. It was the most wonderful feeling being pregnant. I had a younger sister who said the same. We glowed. We both felt great about it and our experience would say we recommend being pregnant.

Best Answer

When I was pregnant I was pure excitement for 9 months. When alone I would walk around the house naked just to take in how much my body had changed and how much my little one was growing.<br />
I felt beautiful.

Best Answer

lol I didn't feel beautiful but I did walk around naked just because I was tight AND fat. ha ha Best of both worlds right there!

Best Answer

So sexy!

Best Answer

i did until my 8th and 9th month..feeling attractive at that point was the least of my worries..my backaches and tired legs were more troubling along with many other minor yet annoying things at that time..

Best Answer

I mostly felt ill while I was pregnant. I don't think I paid a whole lot of attention to whether I was attractive or not. Other things were very much on my mind.

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT!!! I had lots of water weight and most of my pregnancy I was blown up like a balloon! I didn't feel or look very attractive, and with so many things going on with your body all at once? It's overwhelming, and just not fun. ha ha In the beginning I felt alright, because I was my normal self...but once the stretch marks set in, and I couldn't tie my own shoes? NO NO NO!

Best Answer

my belly was about the most beautiful thing on earth to me! loved it!

Best Answer

Yes, I do! I feel like it shows my true power as a woman, and that I am fertile and able to make life

Best Answer

I felt I didn't look particularly desirable, but I sure was horny.

Best Answer

I hope you were being satisfied.

Best Answer

I am pregnant now: 31 weeks and I do not feel attractive or pretty at all. I am single. Very depressed. Jilted. Broke. Moved from country to new city in a new state... So, perhaps if the circumstances were different... I would feel different... I can imagine it... but, I certainly know I look terrible now and probably will for the rest of my life.

Best Answer

i think my gf is more beautiful when shes pregnant

Best Answer

Just so you girls know, if you're pregnant, whether you feel it or not, you're attractive... very attractive usually... sometimes very VERY attractive.

Best Answer

I did...

Best Answer

I actually don't but I think as I am further along in my pregnancy when my belly looks pregnant not a little chubby I will feel beautiful!:D

Best Answer

It's sad that some pregnant women aren't appreciated properly by their partners. Very silly men who think pregnant women aren't beautiful! Seriously, pregnant women are hot! And they often have strong sexual needs to be fulfilled.

Best Answer

on and off its really your hormones that make u feel that way u can be pregnant and still be beautiful

Best Answer

Hell no!

This is the worst time of my life! Cant wait for both my baby and mommy makeover...

Best Answer

I've always been a plus size girl, and now that I'm 5 months pregnant and my belly's really popping out, I definitely feel more confident about how I look because I have a reason to look that way...
I'm not sure if that's the same as feeling attractive, but it definitely helps...

Best Answer

Yes. Feel very attrative. Love the way my body has changed.

Best Answer

I sure did

Best Answer